Why do rock guitarists always suck at performing the National Anthem ?

Here is Neal Schon of Journey performing at game 1 of the NBA finals last night.

First of all I'm not even sure if he's in tune but he obviously gets the basic melody wrong within the first verse, then seems to realize he screwed up and tries to shred his way through it, painfully for himself and I would suspect most everyone listening.

I can't even bear to watch it a second time.

Gary Hoey did the best one I've seen. ( I believe it was at a Patriots game ).... but personally I think all the other ones including Joe Satriani and Jimi Hendrix....are disappointing.

They are egomaniacs

They think its all about them

The same thing applies to oppressed black people such as this horrible rendition :

Last edited:
They are egomaniacs

They think its all about them

The same thing applies to oppressed black people such as this horrible rendition :

It appears that libs are actively trying to hide this video from the American public

It used to be on YouTube but no more

Look for it to be removed from facebook when they realize its still there

Bastards

Still my favorite from the 91 Super Bowl...
10 years before the world changed........the vibe was completely different back then.

When she was on her voice had perfect pitch just like a well-tuned , cleanly played instrument.
Whitney Houston could have been one of the Great headline Rock vocalists if she'd gone a different direction and that asshole Bobby Brown hadn't fucked her head up.

Last edited:
To me, certain people try too hard at making it sound different and so instead of making it sound better, it only sounds worse.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back