Why do Republicans hate AOC?

That's funny. The wind turbines along the coast didn't freeze. GOP left all sources of power generation, Coal, Gas, Wind unprotected from cold winter weather. Why is that wind turbines up north keep generating power in the winter? The Texas GOP failed it's people again.

How did they fail? They were listening to you on the left and your man made global warming theories. It wasn't supposed to happen, remember?

That's funny. The wind turbines along the coast didn't freeze. GOP left all sources of power generation, Coal, Gas, Wind unprotected from cold winter weather. Why is that wind turbines up north keep generating power in the winter? The Texas GOP failed it's people again.

How did they fail? They were listening to you on the left and your man made global warming theories. It wasn't supposed to happen, remember?

They failed in two ways. First by only recommending the power plants winterize their equipment, Secondly they failed to allow the simplest consumer protections against Power Brokers from selling High Risk plans to consumers that created those unrealistic electric bills.

Show me a scientific peer reviewed study that proves the small amount of warming attributed to humans thus far has altered any weather pattern across the globe, or that it has reduced or increased the frequency of extreme weather events.

But I guess that's a good snarky answer Gov. Abbott might use.

The content of what she supports and believes in is enough to scare anyone with a half a brain.

here you are with your head up your own ass, thinking that liberals are the problem.

Liberals are the problem and always have been.

The problem is that you continue to blame liberals for your problems, instead of looking at the policies which had lead you to your current situation. Republican right or wrong has turned into Republicans - clueless, incompetent and corrupt, and you think that liberals are the problem.

Ohhhh. You hate liberals. I just thought you hated AOC.

Now I get it ::snicker::

You people on the left don't even know the definition of the word hate. To be honest, I wouldn't mind waking up with AOC on a Saturday morning; as long as she didn't talk. :auiqs.jpg:

No we understand the word "hate". You use it constandly. Your heart is full of hate for liberals, blacks, anyone you feel "unworthy". And there are a LOT of people you feel are unworthy, Ray.

AOC is a pretty bright young lady. A daughter of a middle class architect from the Bronx NY, she came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode. In show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude from Boston University in 2011 with degrees in International Relations and Economics.”

So - Why do Republicans hate her so much? Is it because she's Puerto Rican? Because she's smart? Because of her political views? Because of a combination of these? I don't understand....

Why I would never vote for her is because she is a member of the DSA caucus and I would never vote for anyone who belongs to that part for the Democratic Party or support any of their core issues...

Also nice attempt to make this about her heritage and trying to bait people into a strawman argument as usual...

AOC is a pretty bright young lady. A daughter of a middle class architect from the Bronx NY, she came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode. In show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude from Boston University in 2011 with degrees in International Relations and Economics.”

So - Why do Republicans hate her so much? Is it because she's Puerto Rican? Because she's smart? Because of her political views? Because of a combination of these? I don't understand....
AOC is EVERYTHING Republicans are groomed to hate.
She is a woman
She is a woman of color
She is a woman of color who speaks the truth

It truly would not matter what she says or proposes, their hate is instinctual and purely reflexive.

She is a woman of color in a position of power.
That is why they hate her.

I think it's because she is an idiot, who tells people to go eat a plant while stuffing a Big Mac in her mouth...

No we understand the word "hate". You use it constandly. Your heart is full of hate for liberals, blacks, anyone you feel "unworthy". And there are a LOT of people you feel are unworthy, Ray.

So wrong. Again, you don't know what hate actually is. The only person I can say I truly hate is DumBama. That's because he cost me more grief and money than every other President combined in my life. How can I hate AOC when she never did anything to me? She's also good for our party as well. The rest of the country sees how stupid Democrat voters are, and when she speaks, how stupid their ideas are.

She is a woman
She is a woman of color

It truly would not matter what she says or proposes, their hate is instinctual and purely reflexive.
Then why do we love nikki and Tulsi?

They are afraid of strong, smart women. Even in their own party, which is proven by their attitude towards Liz Cheney.
Is isn't smart. Strong? Maybe. Feel free to dispute my earlier post. But you can't.
??????
Earlier post

She is a woman
She is a woman of color

Funny.
You love them and they hold no office.
Have no power.
Neither has even a passing relationship with the truth.
Perhaps you have your answer.

She is a woman
She is a woman of color

Funny.
You love them and they hold no office.
Have no power.
Perhaps you have your answer.
Nikki will be president in 2024 bookmark this post

Forum List

Back