Why do Republicans hate AOC?

I agree that she thinks she's an expert on everything and really doesn't know jack shit about anything.

As well she should. Senorita Cortez is a professional barkeep. Having discussions with the barflies about anything at any time, regardless of your base of knowledge in the subject, is part of her trade.

Someone should have told her that being smarter than a bunch of drunks doesn't mean anything.

AOC is a pretty bright young lady. A daughter of a middle class architect from the Bronx NY, she came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode. In show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude from Boston University in 2011 with degrees in International Relations and Economics.”

So - Why do Republicans hate her so much? Is it because she's Puerto Rican? Because she's smart? Because of her political views? Because of a combination of these? I don't understand....
She is a woman of color in a position of power.
That is why they hate her.
That is what you have been told. That is all it is.

AOC is a pretty bright young lady. A daughter of a middle class architect from the Bronx NY, she came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode. In show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude from Boston University in 2011 with degrees in International Relations and Economics.”

So - Why do Republicans hate her so much? Is it because she's Puerto Rican? Because she's smart? Because of her political views? Because of a combination of these? I don't understand....
They are afraid of strong, smart women. Even in their own party, which is proven by their attitude towards Liz Cheney.
Is isn't smart. Strong? Maybe. Feel free to dispute my earlier post. But you can't.

Strong, my chubby white ass. When has that twat ever had any adversity in her short and useless existence? Ooh, she won a House seat in the Bronx as a Democrat. You could run a dead dog's corpse in the Bronx as a Democrat and win. Let her just once have to stand up for something without the wokescolds applauding her, and we'll talk.

One thing is certain, when a trump Nazi like you offers a response, it's always something extremely stupid.

Keep up the good work, America needs to see you trump Nazis for what you truly are, total idiots.

Your party is trying to take away our guns, rig future elections in their favor, and impeached a US President for exercising his constitutional right of free speech. You are the party of Nazi's--not us. Our Bible is the holy one, your Bible is the book 1984.

That you keep saying aoc is smart tells me some about your own intelligence.

I have gravel in my driveway a lot smarter than that empty skulled twit.

And less abrasive.

Count the number of minorities in each party. Republicans really don't care too much for Blacks (or women). Notice the ones they choose for powerful jobs? Buffoons like Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson.

In order for me to "count the number of minorities", I would have to be shallow, race-obsessed bigot like you. I'll pass.

No one in Congress is fighting harder than AOC to protect the working class, but the trump Nazis are simply too stupid to understand this. Centrists are, as usual, clueless as to what is occurring in government, so their opinions of AOC are changing week to week.

Why is she fighting so hard? We only have eight more years of existence according to her.

They are afraid of strong, smart women. Even in their own party, which is proven by their attitude towards Liz Cheney.
Is isn't smart. Strong? Maybe. Feel free to dispute my earlier post. But you can't.
??????

AOC is a pretty bright young lady. A daughter of a middle class architect from the Bronx NY, she came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode. In show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: Ocasio-Cortez truly graduated cum laude from Boston University in 2011 with degrees in International Relations and Economics.”

View attachment 464018

There is no more appropriate meme for you and your assholish thinking about politics than this. There you are with your head up your own ass, thinking that liberals are the problem.

AOC is a pretty bright young lady. A daughter of a middle class architect from the Bronx NY, she came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode. In show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: Ocasio-Cortez truly graduated cum laude from Boston University in 2011 with degrees in International Relations and Economics.”

View attachment 464018
She's a moron is probably the number one reason

But her ignorance is harmful to the masses is the more sinister underlying reason.

View attachment 464019
In other words, no reason that can be identified with certainty, hence the need for silly memes.

Bright women scare so called conservative, right wing men, thus their adoration of a complete buffoon, Trump. Cult members are followers, not thinkers or doers as AOC is. They instead whine and cry and point fingers as its all they can do.

'The former George W Bush speechwriter thinks 21st-century conservatism has ‘delivered much more harm than good’'

"Some fellows get credit for being conservative when they are only stupid." Kin Hubbard

I think it's because they fear her. An attractive, young, charismatic, media savy, minority woman. Someone who has got strong grassroots support. It represents someone who has a real chance to become president and someone who is running on the left. Not the center.
The right doesn't hate her for anything she has done or said. Her ideas aren't really that far off from anything that has been said before. She's bright and energetic, and anyone can see she might become a leader in the Democratic party in time. The right didn't want to wait for that to happen, and attacked her early before she became too powerful for their attacks to have much effect. The right didn't realize that all that attention would thrust her toward the top of the DNC much sooner than she would have normally risen.

Because she's a woman

Because she's PR

Because she speaks out

Because they need a boogeyman (ala ACORN-ANTIFA)

Because she's female, not white, liberal, and gaining power.

She's everything that frightens conservitards.
She makes a good target for their audience. The wordsmiths at Neo-Fascist Central know how to push their audiences buttons. "The Green New Deal" is a trigger, like "Obamacare"!

Good, real, core, principled Americans HATE all beggars, we hate all filthy pieces of dogshit who detest America’s right to sovereignty.
This nation was founded on individualism, hard work, determination, self sufficiency and sovereignty....FUCK anyone who doesn’t fight to keep it that way.
Yer off your nut, kid. Either report to the nearest mental health provider for treatment or go back to 1800 where you came from. This is the 21st century now.

America’s founding principles, you know, the ones that pillar the greatest nation the world has ever known has finally timed out huh?
They were only effective for 250 years says Leftist beggars?
How many nations have you lived in so that you could offer this opinion?

View attachment 464018

There is no more appropriate meme for you and your assholish thinking about politics than this. There you are with your head up your own ass, thinking that liberals are the problem.
You people are not liberals, you are fascists.

View attachment 464018
She's a moron is probably the number one reason

But her ignorance is harmful to the masses is the more sinister underlying reason.

View attachment 464019
In other words, no reason that can be identified with certainty, hence the need for silly memes.

Bright women scare so called conservative, right wing men, thus their adoration of a complete buffoon, Trump. Cult members are followers, not thinkers or doers as AOC is. They instead whine and cry and point fingers as its all they can do.

'The former George W Bush speechwriter thinks 21st-century conservatism has ‘delivered much more harm than good’'

"Some fellows get credit for being conservative when they are only stupid." Kin Hubbard

I think it's because they fear her. An attractive, young, charismatic, media savy, minority woman. Someone who has got strong grassroots support. It represents someone who has a real chance to become president and someone who is running on the left. Not the center.
The right doesn't hate her for anything she has done or said. Her ideas aren't really that far off from anything that has been said before. She's bright and energetic, and anyone can see she might become a leader in the Democratic party in time. The right didn't want to wait for that to happen, and attacked her early before she became too powerful for their attacks to have much effect. The right didn't realize that all that attention would thrust her toward the top of the DNC much sooner than she would have normally risen.

Because she's a woman

Because she's PR

Because she speaks out

Because they need a boogeyman (ala ACORN-ANTIFA)

Because she's female, not white, liberal, and gaining power.

She's everything that frightens conservitards.
She makes a good target for their audience. The wordsmiths at Neo-Fascist Central know how to push their audiences buttons. "The Green New Deal" is a trigger, like "Obamacare"!

Good, real, core, principled Americans HATE all beggars, we hate all filthy pieces of dogshit who detest America’s right to sovereignty.
This nation was founded on individualism, hard work, determination, self sufficiency and sovereignty....FUCK anyone who doesn’t fight to keep it that way.
Yer off your nut, kid. Either report to the nearest mental health provider for treatment or go back to 1800 where you came from. This is the 21st century now.

America’s founding principles, you know, the ones that pillar the greatest nation the world has ever known has finally timed out huh?
They were only effective for 250 years huh?

The greatest principle is "We the People......." and the ability to enact change as needed.
Haha...poor Tard...”We The People” is not a principle.
AOC is that you?

Not for you in the Banana bunch. It's "All Hail the King" You see Government of the People, by the people and for the people was a liberal and revolutionary principle. The Neo-GOP no longer subscribes to that principle. It's "All Hail Our King Trumpybear" and "Fuck You" if you don't like it.
The funny thing is...Trump worked harder for and accomplished more for “The People” than any POTUS before him so your bitching falls on deaf ears.
Meanwhile, while you proclaim to be “for the people” you beg Father Government to revoke rights from The People, you beg Father Government to overtax The People, you champion the actions of the new arbiters of speech Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, the Google faggots and Jeff Bezos.
Save it commie, nobody believes you are for The People.
Trump is a horrible person who only did bad things for HIS people, not THE PEOPLE.

AOC is living, breathing proof, degrees don't equal smart or intelligence.

Child's play for anyone with just a little common sense. #shebedumb

I have always said that education and logic are two totally different things, whereas the left thinks they are the same. AOC is just one of many that proves I'm correct. In many cases people with a lot of logic are not advanced in education, and people with education are void of logic. Some people are blessed with both.

Forum List

Back