Why do Republicans hate AOC?

AOC is a pretty bright young lady. A daughter of a middle class architect from the Bronx NY, she came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode. In show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude from Boston University in 2011 with degrees in International Relations and Economics.”

So - Why do Republicans hate her so much? Is it because she's Puerto Rican? Because she's smart? Because of her political views? Because of a combination of these? I don't understand....
Because she's a woman

Because she's PR

Because she speaks out

Because they need a boogeyman (ala ACORN-ANTIFA)

That's all a load of shit.

Republicans like broads, and there are plenty of hispanics in the GOP. A lot of Republicans like to speak out as well.

Republicans disagree with Cortez, but they generally don't Hate her at all.

We can disagree without being hateful.

Look at Republicans like the Late, Great Maha Rushdie. Never a word of hate uttered over more than 30 years as America's anchorman. But he attracted Liberal Hate.

AOC is a pretty bright young lady. A daughter of a middle class architect from the Bronx NY, she came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode. In show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude from Boston University in 2011 with degrees in International Relations and Economics.”

So - Why do Republicans hate her so much? Is it because she's Puerto Rican? Because she's smart? Because of her political views? Because of a combination of these? I don't understand....
She is dumb as shit. Anyone suggesting otherwise is also dumb as shit.

That you keep saying aoc is smart tells me some about your own intelligence.

I have gravel in my driveway a lot smarter than that empty skulled twit.

why do you think that people who don't agree with her politics hate her?

Because she's female, not white, liberal, and gaining power.

She's everything that frightens conservitards.

Republicans like broads, and there are plenty of hispanics in the GOP. A lot of Republicans like to speak out as well.
"Broads"?

You "liking" of various groups is as transactional as your support for police. Blue Lives only Matter in SOME circumstances and women and people of color are only acceptable when they say and do what you demand.

When they don't they are attacked viscously.

And of course the biggest point I made was the last one.

Republicans NEED someone to hate. AOC...ANTIFA...ACORN

You folks LIVE on hate

AOC and "The Squad" represent much of what is wrong with our politics. They all use skin color as a weapon to get what they want and to divide the country. Is it really that hard to understand?

She makes a good target for their audience. The wordsmiths at Neo-Fascist Central know how to push their audiences buttons. "The Green New Deal" is a trigger, like "Obamacare"!

Count the number of minorities in each party. Republicans really don't care too much for Blacks (or women). Notice the ones they choose for powerful jobs? Buffoons like Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson.

She is a woman of color in a position of power.
That is why they hate her.
[/QUOTE]

Liar, liar pants on fire.

How about Candace Owen? Condi? There are plenty of examples, but you can't be bothered with any truths. It takes up too much of your time to spread hate, lies and hateful lies.

It has nothing to do with their color, you race baiter. I has to do with character and respect.

Something most of you lefties don't bother yourselves with because you lack.

Count the number of minorities in each party. Republicans really don't care too much for Blacks (or women). Notice the ones they choose for powerful jobs? Buffoons like Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson.

Their IQ could kick your IQ's ass.

AOC is a pretty bright young lady. A daughter of a middle class architect from the Bronx NY, she came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode. In show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: Ocasio-Cortez truly graduated cum laude from Boston University in 2011 with degrees in International Relations and Economics.”

View attachment 464018
She's a moron is probably the number one reason

But her ignorance is harmful to the masses is the more sinister underlying reason.

View attachment 464019
In other words, no reason that can be identified with certainty, hence the need for silly memes.

Bright women scare so called conservative, right wing men, thus their adoration of a complete buffoon, Trump. Cult members are followers, not thinkers or doers as AOC is. They instead whine and cry and point fingers as its all they can do.

'The former George W Bush speechwriter thinks 21st-century conservatism has ‘delivered much more harm than good’'

"Some fellows get credit for being conservative when they are only stupid." Kin Hubbard

I think it's because they fear her. An attractive, young, charismatic, media savy, minority woman. Someone who has got strong grassroots support. It represents someone who has a real chance to become president and someone who is running on the left. Not the center.
The right doesn't hate her for anything she has done or said. Her ideas aren't really that far off from anything that has been said before. She's bright and energetic, and anyone can see she might become a leader in the Democratic party in time. The right didn't want to wait for that to happen, and attacked her early before she became too powerful for their attacks to have much effect. The right didn't realize that all that attention would thrust her toward the top of the DNC much sooner than she would have normally risen.

They are afraid of strong, smart women. Even in their own party, which is proven by their attitude towards Liz Cheney.

Because she's a woman

Because she's PR

Because she speaks out

She makes a good target for their audience. The wordsmiths at Neo-Fascist Central know how to push their audiences buttons. "The Green New Deal" is a trigger, like "Obamacare"!

Good, real, core, principled Americans HATE all beggars, we hate all filthy pieces of dogshit who detest America’s right to sovereignty.
This nation was founded on individualism, hard work, determination, self sufficiency and sovereignty....FUCK anyone who doesn’t fight to keep it that way.

AOC raising a million dollars for Texas after the wind power fiasco is a prime reason people hate her.

That's funny. The wind turbines along the coast didn't freeze. GOP left all sources of power generation, Coal, Gas, Wind unprotected from cold winter weather. Why is that wind turbines up north keep generating power in the winter? The Texas GOP failed it's people again.

Because she's smart?

I tend to agree with the poster's 'bill718' & 'Billyboom'.

Too many conservatives are locked into that old Biblic/Koranish zeitgeist of women being subservient, of being 'lesser than'.
It is a stubborn defect in too many Conservative men (even some women). Now, that's not to say that Progressive men aren't boorish towards women also. Too many are.

Anyway, I never paid much attention to AOC as she doesn't represent my voting district. I WAS amused by the vitriol she and the other two women of color that were called 'the Squad' generated. Amused by how wrought up the Republican talking heads, including Don Trump would get over those three.

Though, in truth, they just happened to be a handy whipping-boy (girl?) for the Republicans to flog. The Republicans have developed the tic of imagining enemies so they can gin up passions. Unfortunately, it's the passion of 'hate'. That too is a defect. That 'grievance' mentality of the current Party.
It is what it is.

Anyway, what launched AOC into my consciousness was her righteous and very very appropriate take-down of Representative Ted Yoho (FL-R)....who called her, in front of reporters, a 'f******g bitch'.

And she did what I hope any woman in my life....daughters, wife, friends.....would do.
She gut & skinned the jerk.
Very publicly.

Good for her. And good for all women to hear her skin the knucklehead. It was an 'empowering' illustration that women don't have to take that merde'.

From NPR:
"Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., took to the House floor Thursday morning to admonish the insults hurled at her by Rep. Ted Yoho, R-Fla., earlier this week.

Yoho confronted Ocasio-Cortez on the steps of the Capitol on Monday, Ocasio-Cortez said, calling her "disgusting" for linking poverty to crime rates in New York City.

"I was minding my own business walking up the steps, and Rep. Yoho put his finger in my face. He called me disgusting."

The congresswoman said she told Yoho his comments were rude and walked away to cast her vote. Then, as The Hill first reported, Yoho was overheard using a vulgar insult often aimed at women.

"There were reporters in the front of the Capitol, and in front of reporters Rep. Yoho called me, and I quote, a 'f*****g bitch,' " she said.

Yoho deserved that.

Let him go back to Florida and explain to his daughters why he thinks it is OK for men to publicly call professional women 'bitch'.

So, that incident and her appropriate handling of it made me somewhat of an admirer of AOC.

AOC is a pretty bright young lady. A daughter of a middle class architect from the Bronx NY, she came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode. In show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: Ocasio-Cortez truly graduated cum laude from Boston University in 2011 with degrees in International Relations and Economics.”

View attachment 464018

But her ignorance is harmful to the masses is the more sinister underlying reason.

View attachment 464019
In other words, no reason that can be identified with certainty, hence the need for silly memes.

Bright women scare so called conservative, right wing men, thus their adoration of a complete buffoon, Trump. Cult members are followers, not thinkers or doers as AOC is. They instead whine and cry and point fingers as its all they can do.

'The former George W Bush speechwriter thinks 21st-century conservatism has ‘delivered much more harm than good’'

"Some fellows get credit for being conservative when they are only stupid." Kin Hubbard

I think it's because they fear her. An attractive, young, charismatic, media savy, minority woman. Someone who has got strong grassroots support. It represents someone who has a real chance to become president and someone who is running on the left. Not the center.
The right doesn't hate her for anything she has done or said. Her ideas aren't really that far off from anything that has been said before. She's bright and energetic, and anyone can see she might become a leader in the Democratic party in time. The right didn't want to wait for that to happen, and attacked her early before she became too powerful for their attacks to have much effect. The right didn't realize that all that attention would thrust her toward the top of the DNC much sooner than she would have normally risen.

They are afraid of strong, smart women. Even in their own party, which is proven by their attitude towards Liz Cheney.

Because she's a woman

Because she's PR

Because she speaks out

Good, real, core, principled Americans HATE all beggars, we hate all filthy pieces of dogshit who detest America’s right to sovereignty.
This nation was founded on individualism, hard work, determination, self sufficiency and sovereignty....FUCK anyone who doesn’t fight to keep it that way.
Yer off your nut, kid. Either report to the nearest mental health provider for treatment or go back to 1800 where you came from. This is the 21st century now.

Republicans choose people for their merit and abilities....Racist by default Mexicrats choose people for their skin color, their genitals and for where they fit into the social construct.

View attachment 464018

View attachment 464019

Because she's a woman

Because she's PR

Because she speaks out

Yer off your nut, kid. Either report to the nearest mental health provider for treatment or go back to 1800 where you came from. This is the 21st century now.

America’s founding principles, you know, the ones that pillar the greatest nation the world has ever known has finally timed out huh?
They were only effective for 250 years says Leftist beggars?

Last edited:

View attachment 464018

View attachment 464019

Because she's a woman

Because she's PR

Because she speaks out

America’s founding principles, you know, the ones that pillar the greatest nation the world has ever known has finally timed out huh?
They were only effective for 250 years huh?

The greatest principle is "We the People......." and the ability to enact change as needed.

Forum List

Back