Why do Republicans hate AOC?

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
AOC is a pretty bright young lady. A daughter of a middle class architect from the Bronx NY, she came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode. In show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude from Boston University in 2011 with degrees in International Relations and Economics.”

So - Why do Republicans hate her so much? Is it because she's Puerto Rican? Because she's smart? Because of her political views? Because of a combination of these? I don't understand....

AOC is a pretty bright young lady. A daughter of a middle class architect from the Bronx NY, she came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode. In show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: Ocasio-Cortez truly graduated cum laude from Boston University in 2011 with degrees in International Relations and Economics.”

So - Why do Republicans hate her so much? Is it because she's Puerto Rican? Because she's smart? Because of her political views? Because of a combination of these? I don't understand....
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

AOC is a pretty bright young lady. A daughter of a middle class architect from the Bronx NY, she came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode. In show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: Ocasio-Cortez truly graduated cum laude from Boston University in 2011 with degrees in International Relations and Economics.”

View attachment 464018
She's a moron is probably the number one reason

But her ignorance is harmful to the masses is the more sinister underlying reason.

View attachment 464019
In other words, no reason that can be identified with certainty, hence the need for silly memes.

AOC is a pretty bright young lady. A daughter of a middle class architect from the Bronx NY, she came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode. In show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude from Boston University in 2011 with degrees in International Relations and Economics.”

She is a woman of color in a position of power.
That is why they hate her.

Adolf Hitler's IQ was estimated to be 141. Just because someone's smart doesn't mean they're likeable.

I look at her "Green New Deal" and marvel at it. It's a plan proffered by someone who clearly has no understanding of how things actually work. She didn't concern herself an iota with what the cost would be. She just said "Here, we should do this now".

The reason Republicans don't like her is that there are so many idiot liberals out there who actually subscribe to the nonsense she spews, and that's dangerous...

Bullshit.

Republicans loved Condi Rice...

Bright women scare so called conservative, right wing men, thus their adoration of a complete buffoon, Trump. Cult members are followers, not thinkers or doers as AOC is. They instead whine and cry and point fingers as its all they can do.

'The former George W Bush speechwriter thinks 21st-century conservatism has ‘delivered much more harm than good’'

"Some fellows get credit for being conservative when they are only stupid." Kin Hubbard

I can't answer for the party, or it's members, I am not a member.

With that said, hate is such a strong word...not sure why the left always goes there...but that's another topic.

Personally, I don't know here enough personally so I can't say I love or hate her. I do think she is grossly misinformed on topics and issues, and her solution to problems is short sided, that largely comes from lacking knowledge. I hope she does learn, she has good political skills that could be used for good if she was open minded enough to educate herself.

I think it's because they fear her. An attractive, young, charismatic, media savy, minority woman. Someone who has got strong grassroots support. It represents someone who has a real chance to become president and someone who is running on the left. Not the center.

I'm not a republican... But I don't like her for her lack of intelligence, political views, and the combination of those.

Nah. she's a dingbat. Nothing bright about her at all.

She has a college degree in economics and worked as a bar tender?? Methinks she wasn't good enough to get a job with anyone in the economics field. So bar tender she became.

Smart?? So far her time in Congress hasn't shown how smart she is. I mean crying at an empty fence?? Pushing green shit that would bankrupt the country??

If that's smart then I'm mensa material.

When waitresses disclosed she used to steal the tips from them at the dive bar, I knew immediately she had no integrity or honor.

Nah. she's a dingbat. She has a college degree in economics and worked as a bar tender?? Methinks she wasn't good enough to get a job with anyone in the economics field. So bar tender she became.

Smart?? So far her time in Congress hasn't shown how smart she is. In fact its showed she's dumber than a box of rocks.
Who never heard of a garbage disposal until they were 30? Dumber than a bag of hammers.

You mean like how the Left hated Condi Rice?

I don't hate her I disagree with her policies which in my opinion are not smart will hurt the middle class and small businesses and might sound good on paper but in the real world would be a disaster. I will give her this she seems to be a great representative of this generation of liberals who think they are experts on everything and seemingly have no idea how the real world really works.

I don't hate her I disagree with her policies which in my opinion are not smart will hurt the middle class and small businesses and might sound good on paper but in the real world would be a disaster. I will give her this she seems to be a great representative of this generation of liberals who think they are experts on everything and seemingly have no idea how the real world really works.

Pretty good analogy on her.

I call her a dingbat but sure don't hate her. I find her rather amusing till she comes up with stuff like the green shit she was pushing.

I agree that she thinks she's an expert on everything and really doesn't know jack shit about anything.

Forum List

Back