Zone1 Why do Protestants always believe their pastors rather than the 2000 year old CHURCH Christ established?

No it has not. Face facts.

You quoted Mark, and Mark's Gospel is of traditions related to him. Basically, the tradition of Mary being conceived without sin is handed down just like the tradition of which Mark wrote. The traditions of Mary and Jesus are comparable.

What can be regarded as a man-made tradition concerning Mary is that Catholics attend Mass on the day her Immaculate Conception is commemorated. Another man-made tradition: Each Sunday Christians celebrating Christ's life, death, and resurrection (and listening to the traditions concerning him) is a man-made tradition. Celebrating Christ's birth is a man-made tradition.

Yes!

I look at such DISAPPOINTMENT with expectation.........it can be no other way, soon the one's that worship the world and its god (2 Cor. 4:4)allows their hate to pierce that fake pretentious veil of deceit. "Whose hatred is covered (veiled) by deceit, his wickedness shall be shewed to the whole congregation. Whoso diggeth a pit, shall fall therein: and he who rolleth a stone it shall it will return upon him.........." Proverbs 26:26-27

"If the world hates you, know that it hated Me before it hated you; If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but, because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of this world, therefore the world hates you.........." -- John 15:18-19

"Its a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God........." -- Hebrews 10:31 Therefore I defend the truth, "truth will out............" I have no choice but to work out salvation with fear and trembling, as the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom." -- Proverbs 9:10

:welcome:

Good thing that you are not the one who will judge my life no? The same words that Jesus spoke and the apostles recorded will one day be my only judge (John 12:48, Rev. 20:12)

I am not here to seek accolade, just to defend the truth that exists in the Holy Scriptures. "For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. As it is written; I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the discernment of the discerning, I will thwart." -- 1 Cor. 1:18-19

That's the problem with "progressive" politics............the proponents thereof constantly concern themselves with feelings and what others might think of them instead of dealing with the reality that surrounds them.

Just disappointed that you're a futurist.. Have you read Hal Lindsey or the Left Behind series?

Just disappointed that you're a futurist.. Have you read Hal Lindsey or the Left Behind series?

A futurist? Really? That's what you take away from the doctrine of Sola Scriptura? :huh1: The scriptures record a running history of the Judeo/Christian religion and the human condition over a 3500 year period. That history records the Truth, both good and evil, even how that histories supposed heroes struggle with this reality called life and fall from grace on occasion. No other history as recorded by man reveals the whole truth as do the Holy Scriptures. God has no respect of person.....the same rain falls on the just and the unjust.......the Christian is promised nothing extra in this life that deals with physical reality. Everyone reaps as they sow. Everyone dies, everyone struggles.........countless, righteous human beings and children die every day as is the HUMAN CONDITION.

The Christians' sabbath/rest comes after this race called life is over.....after you have fought the good fight in this struggle called life. We are to run this race of life with "endurance" over the course of the limited time that man is appointed (Heb. 12:1, 1 Cor. 9:24) Its very possible to be disqualified from this race seeking eternal salvation.....even Paul, the apostle to the gentiles, appointed by Jesus Christ Himself......lived in fear that He might become disqualified after preaching to others over his lifetime......He states that it is a daily struggle to control the lust common to the human condition and bring the flesh into submission to the spirit (1 Cor. 9:27). He states that He has fought the good fight (with life's struggles) -- 2 Tim. 4:7-8.

I am nothing special...........as per an example of humanity. I do not claim to be better than anyone else in this struggle called life. I simply claim to have been called out from the world by the Truth presented by Jesus Christ. Its a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. (Heb. 10:31).......I must defend the truth that have undertaken in the Kingdom of God.

A doctrine of Sola Scriptura declares that nothing new has been added to the Holy Scriptures since the 1st Century A.D. There is nothing progressive or futuristic about taking doctrine purely from the Holy Scriptures.

The church of Jesus Christ is unchanging because Truth does not evolve.....or it was never truth in the first place. What was true in the 1st century is just as true 2100 years later. The church that Jesus Christ was given by the Father (Matt. 16, 28:18-20) is based upon the Holy Scriptures not tradition, as defined by the Christ Himself in (Matthew 15:23) and as explained by the Apostle.

(Col. 2:8) "See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world (and their god.......Satan 2 Cor. 4:4, inferred), and not according to Christ."

Last edited:
A futurist? Really? That's what you take away from the doctrine of Sola Scriptura? :huh1: The scriptures record a running history of the Judeo/Christian religion and the human condition over a 3500 year period. That history records the Truth, both good and evil, even how that histories supposed heroes struggle with this reality called life and fall from grace on occasion. No other history as recorded by man reveals the whole truth as do the Holy Scriptures. God has no respect of person.....the same rain falls on the just and the unjust.......the Christian is promised nothing extra in this life that deals with physical reality. Everyone reaps as they sow. Everyone dies, everyone struggles.........countless, righteous human beings and children die every day as is the HUMAN CONDITION.

The Christians' sabbath/rest comes after this race called life is over.....after you have fought the good fight in this struggle called life. We are to run this race of life with "endurance" over the course of the limited time that man is appointed (Heb. 12:1, 1 Cor. 9:24) Its very possible to be disqualified from this race seeking eternal salvation.....even Paul, the apostle to the gentiles, appointed by Jesus Christ Himself......lived in fear that He might become disqualified after preaching to others over his lifetime......He states that it is a daily struggle to control the lust common to the human condition and bring the flesh into submission to the spirit (1 Cor. 9:27). He states that He has fought the good fight (with life's struggles) -- 2 Tim. 4:7-8.

I am nothing special...........as per an example of humanity. I do not claim to be better than anyone else in this struggle called life. I simply claim to have been called out from the world by the Truth presented by Jesus Christ. Its a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. (Heb. 10:31).......I must defend the truth that have undertaken in the Kingdom of God.

A doctrine of Sola Scriptura declares that nothing new has been added to the Holy Scriptures since the 1st Century A.D. There is nothing progressive or futuristic about taking doctrine purely from the Holy Scriptures.

The church of Jesus Christ is unchanging because Truth does not evolve.....or it was never truth in the first place. What was true in the 1st century is just as true 2100 years later. The church that Jesus Christ was given by the Father (Matt. 16, 28:18-20) is based upon the Holy Scriptures not tradition, as defined by the Christ Himself in (Matthew 15:23) and as explained by the Apostle.

(Col. 2:8) "See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world (and their god.......Satan 2 Cor. 4:4, inferred), and not according to Christ."

To surada the Bible is not the "inspired, inerrant Word of God", it is a mere academic endeavor and nothing more.

To surada the Bible is not the "inspired, inerrant Word of God", it is a mere academic endeavor and nothing more.

Look at the words.. revelation is a letter to the 7 churches of the 1st century. It says it will take place soon within a generation.. Now study 1st century history.

Any possible basis for respecting the Church of Rome's antiquity is obliterated by its countless anti-Christian history. Then, there are the inescapable doctrinary errors.

Yeah......subjective BS certainly refutes the Word of God. :th_spinspin: Its like chasing Alice down the rabbit hole......

Forum List

Back