Why Do People Want Wild Animals For Pets?

I'm making this thread because it was of MisterBeale's opinion that cats cannot be owned. Which I'm not scolding him for btw as it's his solely his opinion,.. but my question is that yeah even though cats aren't as domesticated as dogs are, why do people want lions and tigers for pets when they could literally kill them and rip them apart when so many cats and kittens are homeless and looking for homes?

You ask a five year old if they want a tiger for a pet and nine times out of ten they'll probably say no that they want a cat or a kitten instead. It's just common sense people!! Wild animals belong in the wild or if they can't be in the wild, to have enough room for them to roam around and not in a cage. If that lion or tiger kills somebody just by acting how a wild animal should that beautiful animal will have to be putdown. People really need to be educated about this.
I could never figure out why people wanted pets of any type. Spend your money on something useful.

To each their own I guess.
Yep, some people are pet, people some are not. I don't see it as anything but a waste of money, they are not furry little people, and some people act like they are human children.

Yep, some people are pet, people some are not. I don't see it as anything but a waste of money, they are not furry little people, and some people act like they are human children.

Well there are some people who go over the line, but pets to me are family.

Forum List

Back