Why do people need a New TV every year on Black Friday?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
what happened to the TV's they bought last year??? Im confused??

I got a new gun, no TV.

Did not need new one of those... My Russian made shotgun is great still...

I need a new woman but on black Friday those women shopping would scare a jihadist into monk hood!!!
Today was the first time ever I went shopping on black Friday. We had to drive a ways but I wanted to go to a shooting range so we loaded up and drove to Weatherford TX. When we got there, early, I stopped at Academy to get some ammo I can't find out where I live and the first thing i saw is that the parking lot was packed! I went in and the checkout lines were 10 to 15 people long and people were wandering everywhere. I got to the ammo section and it was packed. I couldn't get down the aisle I wanted because there were so many people. But, everyone was polite and considerate. I spoke to one man there and said it was nice to see the people all getting along and not going crazy like you hear about these days. He said "This is weatherford. Go to Academy in Dallas." lol

I got a new gun, no TV.

Why you too much of a bitch to use it
The possibility of you having even the remote amount of neuron power required to even begin to comprehend the why of anything is certainly beyond you. In order to prove this concept to you, look no farther than the title of many of your topics that read something like "Why women so...".

I got a new gun, no TV.

The possibility of you having even the remote amount of neuron power required to even begin to comprehend the why of anything is certainly beyond you. In order to prove this concept to you, look no farther than the title of many of your topics that read something like "Why women so...".

Why women so afraid of having a man eat pie off her ass cheeks?

I got a new gun, no TV.

Why women so afraid of having a man eat pie off her ass cheeks?
Case closed.

We all agree you are confused. Who buys a new TV every year? No one I have ever met. My main TV is a Mitsubishi from 2009 and my bedroom TV is a Hitachi CRT made just after on-screen text and graphics first came out. Both still work like new.

Forum List

Back