Why do people like to announce they have "TWO JOBS"?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Isn't that something you keep to yourself and just quietly go to your second job in the evenings? First of all two jobs means you are struggling not something to brag about. It actually sounds kind of depressing to be at a 9 to 5 all day and then go to another job in the evenings. Like this tall dumb bitch at my job who leaves our job to go work at a bar at night lol

Can someone send these people a email and let them know you are not supposed to announce you two jobs?

Why do you troll this forum every day with made up stories so you can get attention from other people on the Internet? Is your life so boring and meaningless that this is all you have going for you?

Last edited:
Why do you troll this forum every day with made up stories so you can get attention from other people on the Internet? Is your life so boring and meaningless that this is all you have going for you?

You got two choices

1. Stop reading my threads

2. Suck my dick

You got two choices

2. Suck my dick

No, I can also keep pressing you to reveal how much rent your mother charges you to stay at her house

south-park-s10e08c05-the-slaughter-16x9.jpg

Isn't that something you keep to yourself and just quietly go to your second job in the evenings? First of all two jobs means you are struggling not something to brag about. It actually sounds kind of depressing to be at a 9 to 5 all day and then go to another job in the evenings. Like this tall dumb bitch at my job who leaves our job to go work at a bar at night lol

Can someone send these people a email and let them know you are not supposed to announce you two jobs?

She works at a bar, so she might be inviting people to go there to help her boss make more money?

I know how dare someone work two jobs when they can be like you and live the life of a internet troll!

Also having two jobs does not mean you're poor but some want to retire at a younger age and not be a worthless fuck like a internet troll that whines about their co-workers working two jobs!

You mad bro that She is trying to get ahead in life while you go home and sit on the couch and cry that you can't pay your bills and don't make a "living wage" ????

Why does a fish swim? He's an attention whore doing the only thing an attention whore can.

You mad bro that She is trying to get ahead in life while you go home and sit on the couch and cry that you can't pay your bills and don't make a "living wage" ????

I ain't crying about shit, of course I would like to be making a little more but I will take a stable $60,000 over a unstable $70,000 any day of the week

Stable jobs matter more to me

It means she is fucking someone who has NOTHING

Why does a fish swim? He's an attention whore doing the only thing an attention whore can.

I think he's "special."

I ain't crying about shit, of course I would like to be making a little more but I will take a stable $60,000 over a unstable $70,000 any day of the week

What are you talking about? She works with you and then works in a bar, which job is unstable?

You got two choices

2. Suck my dick

How do you know if gay? You need to find this before you ask them Option 2.

Why does a fish swim? Is this same as saying Is the Pope Catholic? Yes?

I can recall times when I held two jobs.

On one occasion to make extra bucks for a big purchase I wanted to make for cash and avoid paying interest. Something people these days don't seem to comprehend - it's no longer taught in school. Or course the time to learn how to fill out welfare and food stamp applications has to come from somewhere.

On another, a job in a field I thought might be a better career path than the one I was on and I wanted to experience it rather than guess. That worked out rather well and resulted in a very comfortable early retirement.

So was I proud of having had two jobs?

HELL YES!

There's nothing wrong with working two jobs.

Probably to let you know that their cable is still on.

If you make $60k a year and your cable got cut off for nonpayment, you are an idiot of the highest order.

Maybe they announce it to let deadbeats like you know that some people accept responsibility for their lives and actually do something to improve their lot. You know, instead of whining online and blaming everyone else for their problems.

Forum List

Back