Why Do People Complain About 1.6 Toilets?

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
I have a 1.6 gallon Kohler Wellworth toilet.....but I tweeked its tank plumbing enough it does a double-flush each time. So I made my environmentally friendly toilet use closer to 3 gallons instead of 1.6. And this Kohler toilet hasn't clogged up in a few years, actually. Its "adjusted" flush is now quite powerful, due to my fucking with it. Yes, I turned a low-flow toilet into a raging water monster.

One reason why my toilet never clogs is because I'm obviously too perfect and saint-like to shit! When my shit reaches the end of my intestines, a bunch of angels appear and magically carry my turds up to Heaven in an act I call Immaculate Excretion. Sometimes, when I look up into the sky, I can see my own shit drifting up into the clouds on columns of holy, magical white light.

When my shit reaches the end of my intestines, a bunch of angels appear and magically carry my turds up to Heaven in an act I call Immaculate Excretion. Sometimes, when I look up into the sky, I can see my own shit drifting up into the clouds on columns of holy, magical white light.

Might wanna ask your car mechanic about getting a ring job.

When my shit reaches the end of my intestines, a bunch of angels appear and magically carry my turds up to Heaven in an act I call Immaculate Excretion. Sometimes, when I look up into the sky, I can see my own shit drifting up into the clouds on columns of holy, magical white light.

It's funny how the word "ring job" resembles the word "rim job" but it doesn't matter; these supernatural angels tending to my diamond-shitting golden asshole every time I shit - these angels take care of all these concerns.

It's funny how the word "ring job" resembles the word "rim job" but it doesn't matter; these supernatural angels tending to my diamond-shitting golden asshole every time I shit - these angels take care of all these concerns.

These, um... "angels" ........... do they speak Spanish?

One reason why my toilet never clogs is because I'm obviously too perfect and saint-like to shit! When my shit reaches the end of my intestines, a bunch of angels appear and magically carry my turds up to Heaven in an act I call Immaculate Excretion. Sometimes, when I look up into the sky, I can see my own shit drifting up into the clouds on columns of holy, magical white light.
Paint it orange and some here would probably vote for it.

Forum List

Back