Why do my threads continue to be split away from the mainstream and tucked away in smaller categories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Lyrical_Miracle

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2021
I keep posting political threads in the main room or the clean debate zone, and so many are being sent to areas of the site that aren't highly visited...

Who is moving my threads.. and why.

I keep posting political threads in the main room or the clean debate zone, and so many are being sent to areas of the site that aren't highly visited...

Who is moving my threads.. and why.

Hard for moderators to FIND your moved threads once the redirect links expired. You need to contact a couple with the thread names and we can tell you. Dont NEED to post Public Announcement to get the answer with the entire SmartAss Congress as an audience. Besides, what we TELL YOU publicly could be a bit embarrassing. Best do it in PM.

I looked at the list of your recent topics. You put about 4 or 5 in politics the past few days and they REMAIN there. I found ONE -- your Joe Rogan thread -- that got moved to MEDIA because Rogan is NOT politics. He's a multi-topic talk show host and all of that BELONGS in media. If the major person in the topic is MEDIA or it's about a media company -- it BELONGS in media.

All the mods are impulsively absorbed in orderlyness and neat filing. Put me on the PM you start to answer this.

Also -- just so you know. We dont allow current hot political topics in the CDZ. It's not the place to attract partisan warriors. Political topics that are WELL opened about GENERAL "academic type" political questions are probably OK.

That might explain some of the CDZ moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back