Why do liberals hate Christianity ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
they rarely say anything bad about Islam, they will even label someone who does as hateful, racist, or intolerant,but when it comes to Christianity a lot of liberals do not hesitate to tout the so called evils of the Christian faith ....Why ??

Last edited:
they rarely say anything bad about Islam ,but when it comes to Christianity a lot of liberals dot hesitate to tout the so called evils of the Christian faith ....Why ??

Possibly because something like 80+% of Americans practice some form of Christianity and the numbers of those who practice Islam is far fewer.

"I like Christ but I don't like Christians because they're so unlike Christ."

they rarely say anything bad about Islam, they will even label someone who does as hateful, racist, or intolerant who does,but when it comes to Christianity a lot of liberals do not hesitate to tout the so called evils of the Christian faith ....Why ??

Why is Yidnar unable to post without a strawman?

Liberals don't "hate" any religion -- that's why they invented freedom of it in founding this country. It's part of the philosophy that religion has nothing to do with politics.

Why does Yidnar want theocracy?

Same thing....

they rarely say anything bad about Islam, they will even label someone who does as hateful, racist, or intolerant,but when it comes to Christianity a lot of liberals do not hesitate to tout the so called evils of the Christian faith ....Why ??

They don't like competition.

Because they can't control it and they are afraid of Christianity.

What I find funny is that Liberals make fun of Christians, like how they say "Christians believe in an Invisable being in the sky" but turn around and say there is intelligent life out in the universe when they don't know if there is or not.

As for me, is there life, intelligent life out in the universe other than life here on earth? I don't know nor do I care and if there is, God created them too.

"I like Christ but I don't like Christians because they're so unlike Christ."
do you like muslims ?
The same rules apply to Christians, Jews, Muslims, Mormons, Scientologists, Hindus, and everyone else on Earth.

They're adults. They need to stop killing each other over what name to call their imaginary friend.

New England Puritanism and covenant theology are sources for our founding principles, as are classical antiquity, English common law, and Enlightenment rationalism. Inherent in these are the natural law; that is, the equality of human beings by virtue of their being human (and of horses by virtue of their being equine).

Islam does not recognize natural law principles, and neither do liberals.

they rarely say anything bad about Islam, they will even label someone who does as hateful, racist, or intolerant who does,but when it comes to Christianity a lot of liberals do not hesitate to tout the so called evils of the Christian faith ....Why ??

Liberals don't "hate" any religion -- that's why they invented freedom of it in founding this country. It's part of the philosophy that religion has nothing to do with politics.

Same thing....

How dare you credit 'Liberals' with the founding of this Country. The Founders of this Country would round up today's Liberals and hang them for the tyrants they are!

Because they can't control it and they are afraid of Christianity.

What I find funny is that Liberals make fun of Christians, like how they say "Christians believe in an Invisable being in the sky" but turn around and say there is intelligent life out in the universe when they don't know if there is or not.

As for me, is there life, intelligent life out in the universe other than life here on earth? I don't know nor do I care and if there is, God created them too.

What in the wide world of fuck does one's assessment of the existence/nature of God --- have to do with "Liberalism", "Conservatism", "right" or "left"?

Are you saying conservatives cannot be atheists or agnostic? That's going to surprise a lot of people.

Same thing....

How dare you credit 'Liberals' with the founding of this Country. The Founders of this Country would round up today's Liberals and hang them for the tyrants they are!

Is this satire? Or are you this clueless?

Same thing....

They get confused by the evolution of meanings.

Ask a lefty who thinks that lefties founded our country what the purpose of the Progressive Era was. And then sit back and enjoy.

New England Puritanism and covenant theology are sources for our founding principles, as are classical antiquity, English common law, and Enlightenment rationalism. Inherent in these are the natural law; that is, the equality of human beings by virtue of their being human (and of horses by virtue of their being equine).

Islam does not recognize natural law principles, and neither do liberals.

:cuckoo:

Liberals wrote those principles into the Constitution.

Same thing....

Is this satire? Or are you this clueless?

Clueless, those who founded the US were quite radical in their time.

Forum List

Back