Debate Now Why do I need to wear a mask if I'm vaccinated?

Yes you can still have COVID but your less likely to end up in ICU If you have a life-threatening illness e.g. Cancers, waiting for a transplant or those who just had one , HIV , lupus etc , also you can carry Covid to other without any symptoms and could pass it on to others who have life-threatening illnesses who haven't had the COVID vaccine and mask makes it unlikely but remember to wash your hands before and after you touch thing like doors, when you got out in public and when you returned try not to touch your face and wash your hand if you have touched, and before you touch people or things
False you can still end up in the ICU if you have the vaccine you are misinformed

No rules, anybody can answer,.. but I don't know why some places (not around here) are insisting upon this (not even allowing proof of vaccination) and I think it's stupid.
I can only guess it's so you won't scare children? ;)

No one needs to wear it.

Period.

Just like no one needs to put up a chain link fence to keep mosquitoes out. Only a fuckin idiot believes these masks stop a fuckin virus.

I went broke selling screen doors for submarines.

The "vaccine" is a hoax. The mRNA versions produced by Pfizer and Moderna are experimental treatments which genetically modify cells to make copies of the spike protein. These treatments are proving to be dangerous to a significant portion of those who take them, and ineffective in providing long term immunity.

We'd be better off focusing on treatments such as Ivermectivn, Hydroxychloroquine (the frequent use of which is why Africans are much less affected by Covid), and AstraZeneca's monoclonal antibody therapy.

Covid is turning endemic. It is currently far less deadly while being more infectious...just like seasonal flus and colds.

It's time to live with it and stop the governmental abuse of power destruction.

i think you might be right dude , things i have read online about the Vax i took it am screwed my husband too

I get it. Since you read it on the internet then it must be true.

Forum List

Back