Why do I have to wear mask? 100% politics NOT science

Guess you like being called a retard, uh? Ok, no problem. You keep coming back and I will keep calling you a retard. Deal?
LOL

Transocrat, you have free speech. Please feel free to use it as you rest in your trailer park home.

LOL

Transocrat, you have free speech. Please feel free to use it as you rest in your trailer park home.
Guess you like being called a retard, uh? Ok, no problem. You keep coming back and I will keep calling you a retard. Deal?

So again, how is expressing an opinion whining? My OP states that science says I have “super immunity” so why the mask requirements and why aren’t mask requirements universal?

Asking legitimate questions isn’t whining.
It’s a debate. Whining is what you do when your 49ers choke year after year. Learn the difference, leftist.
It is manifestly true that Natural Immunity is better { some insist far better }
than artificial means such as a Vaccine.Especially with an experimental drug somehow
deemed a Vaccine.And for a Cold { at worst Covid is a virulent version of a Flu }.

LOL

There was a time not too yore ago when the word " Retard " was officially Banned.
By the AP and then Obama authoritarians.However Obama did slip onced
as was heard when he made the not funny comment in 2009 on Jay Leno.
Commenting on his Bowling score.Since there was a Bowling alley in the
lower level of the White House.Concerning his bowling score of 129.
" It's like the Special Olympics or something "

I had COVID-19. I still have the antibodies. I am vaccinated. What in the Blue Hell does the mask do when I have "super immunity"? Leftists like Fauci keep saying to "trust the science"...same people who wear masks when they are driving alone in the car and who said College Football games would be super spreader events. Same people who say gender is a social construct.

It is time to throw the masks away! ENOUGH. 100% about politics and NOT remotely about science. Leftists don't understand science.

Truth over Facts

I apologize for the late response but I had to go out for a few hours. Anyways, the mask isn't about keeping people safe, it's about control. Besides, why should I have to be muzzled to protect other people. Not my business. Also, I'm going to a little program that they have going on at my library in about an hour, I don't really see why I have to get muzzled for that. Bigger places like the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame I can see more. (I mention that because I'm an Ohioan and I'm currently going on working on making plans to go there myself. Oh and just for the record I'm vaccinated and I never had Covid-19 if you were just curious.)

We also die from heart attacks. Should we stop eating ice cream, donuts, and burgers?

Only if you're diabetic or something.

Have you had all your shots? I hope so.

Dogs still bite whether or not they're rabid.

I had COVID-19. I still have the antibodies. I am vaccinated. What in the Blue Hell does the mask do when I have "super immunity"? Leftists like Fauci keep saying to "trust the science"...same people who wear masks when they are driving alone in the car and who said College Football games would be super spreader events. Same people who say gender is a social construct.

It is time to throw the masks away! ENOUGH. 100% about politics and NOT remotely about science. Leftists don't understand science.

Truth over Facts
the fully vaccinated former SoS just died from covid.

If the people around him had been vaccinated and wore masks he would in all likelyhood be alive today.
As would thousands of others.

Vaccinate people can still get the virus. Vaccinate people who've had covid can still get the virus.

Vaccinated or not if you get the virus you can spread it.
THEREFORE masks are worn to protect the people around you.

You know, like your family, friends, neighbors, people at work...

Wow. this conversation sounds familiar doesn't it?

I wrote at PF a while back that Masks are part of the New Democrats use of
Control.But they also require visible evidence of control.Masks are used to
force Compliance.Consider it as if some Beta test.
It's the easiest and most visible way to prove if Americans are doing as they
are told.As in what Tucker Carlson popularized ...
Shut Up and Obey
TUCKER CARLSON???????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Celtics and Bruins Games: Masks must be worn at all times except while actively eating or drinking in your seat as permitted. Masks must completely and tightly cover the wearer's nose

Herr Lesh, please don't talk. The smell of dung is obnoxious when you do. Loser.
WOW! 1 state and a private entity out of 50 states?

BWAHAHAHAHA

How about
Florida
Texas
Georgia
Alabama
Mississippi...?

You know, those places that make requiring masks illegal while the disease kills thousands around them.

The politics of this virus did EXACTLY what they wanted it to do.

It got rid of Trump.
Trump's incompetence got rid of Trump.
Handed the opportunity equal to Obama and the economy Trump decided he wanted to run for president more than he wanted to be president.
AS TRUMP ADMITTED
He covered up the danger of CVOID because he was afraid it would hurt his reelection chances
BUUUUUUUT
If Trump had done the right thing rather than the political thing he'd be President today.

BUT
Trump, like his worshippers, has no capability to do the right thing.
So, thank you for electing Biden and for the Democratic sweep coming next year.

If the people around him had been vaccinated and wore masks he would in all likelyhood be alive today.

Vaccinate people can still get the virus. Vaccinate people who've had covid can still get the virus.

MaskPsychosis.jpg

84 yr old whose immune system was compromised by cancer? Caddo kid you are a dolt

WOW! 1 state and a private entity out of 50 states?

BWAHAHAHAHA

How about
Florida
Texas
Georgia
Alabama
Mississippi...?

You know, those places that make requiring masks illegal while the disease kills thousands around them.
I live in MA. Why would I care about those states, caddo tattle tale kid?

Forum List

Back