Why do I have to wear mask? 100% politics NOT science

I had COVID-19. I still have the antibodies. I am vaccinated. What in the Blue Hell does the mask do when I have "super immunity"? Leftists like Fauci keep saying to "trust the science"...same people who wear masks when they are driving alone in the car and who said College Football games would be super spreader events. Same people who say gender is a social construct.

It is time to throw the masks away! ENOUGH. 100% about politics and NOT remotely about science. Leftists don't understand science.

Truth over Facts
I live in the country and the critters around here refuse to wear mask...

The politics of this virus did EXACTLY what they wanted it to do.

It got rid of Trump.
200.gif

I had COVID-19. I still have the antibodies. I am vaccinated. What in the Blue Hell does the mask do when I have "super immunity"? Leftists like Fauci keep saying to "trust the science"...same people who wear masks when they are driving alone in the car and who said College Football games would be super spreader events. Same people who say gender is a social construct.

It is time to throw the masks away! ENOUGH. 100% about politics and NOT remotely about science. Leftists don't understand science.

Truth over Facts
Who is forcing you to wear a mask?

I wrote at PF a while back that Masks are part of the New Democrats use of
Control.But they also require visible evidence of control.Masks are used to
force Compliance.Consider it as if some Beta test.
It's the easiest and most visible way to prove if Americans are doing as they
are told.As in what Tucker Carlson popularized ...
Shut Up and Obey
Right-wingers are worse. They require you to have a work ethic from the Age of Iron in modern times. Does that have nothing to do with control in right-wing fantasy?

Someone should interview Colin Powell

Maybe if waiting at the Pearly gates.Where serious concerns are being
raised.As to Character.Where a Poor Black born in Harlem and raised in the
South Bronx was determined to succeed.Proving his military mettle he
was Promoted by Republicans.First President Reagan then,Bush 41 and Bush
43.He was friendly with RINO John McCain and many thought his choice
for President in 2008.But in September of 2008 Powell made a startling
confession.He would be voting for Barack Obama.Considered the GOP
having moved too far to the Right.Then if that wasn't turncoat enough,
and seeing how Obama was anything but the advertised Moderate of
2008 ,Again voted Obama in 2012.
How much character did that reguire.? Considering how many Democrats
helped his career.How about Less than Zero.Like Zilch.

Truth over Facts
You absolutely should not wear a mask. And, you absolutely should go to all Trump rallies. That will teach Democrats.

You absolutely should not wear a mask. And, you absolutely should go to all Trump rallies. That will teach Democrats.
or a football game, hockey game, baseball game, basketball game, nascar race, F1 race, Indy race.....and on and on and on.

Right-wingers are worse. They require you to have a work ethic from the Age of Iron in modern times. Does that have nothing to do with control in right-wing fantasy?
I get it.Because the United States Wasn't built on a strong work ethic
with tenets of Rugged Individualism and Due Process and Opportunity.
Or how Americans of all stripes didn't rally round the flag during WWII.
Raised efforts via War Bonds.Guys like James Stewart who quickly went to enlist
and was rejected due to his low weight.Wouldn''t accept his rejection.Did whatever
needed to enlist and then flew over 20 combat missions.Came back from that
war effort and had to be persuaded by Lionel Barrymore { Mr.Potter } to
make --- It's a Wonderful Life - { 1946 }.
Because he dint feel too wunderbar after suffering Battle fatigue.
Because he had a dream once as a kid.That Life is actually a Bowl of Cherries.
Circus' and Clowns and Santa Claus.Thankgiving and July 4th.
All things today's leftist Despise.
Thanks for reminding us what America was built upon.

Truth over Facts

Oh hey Zog .. Been lookin' for you (required reading ;-)

Truth over Facts
I like the partially hidden identity part...lol

Maybe if waiting at the Pearly gates.Where serious concerns are being
raised.As to Character.Where a Poor Black born in Harlem and raised in the
South Bronx was determined to succeed.Proving his military mettle he
was Promoted by Republicans.First President Reagan then,Bush 41 and Bush
43.He was friendly with RINO John McCain and many thought his choice
for President in 2008.But in September of 2008 Powell made a startling
confession.He would be voting for Barack Obama.Considered the GOP
having moved too far to the Right.Then if that wasn't turncoat enough,
and seeing how Obama was anything but the advertised Moderate of
2008 ,Again voted Obama in 2012.
How much character did that reguire.? Considering how many Democrats
helped his career.How about Less than Zero.Like Zilch.

Hahaha. It was the choice of Palin that pushed him to publicly support Obama. He felt that she represented the future of the Neo-GOP. He was correct.

Forum List

Back