Why do I feel like a freeloader ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
  • I'd send money, but I have a lot of mouths to feed. I hope my witty charm and informative threads qualify as a contribution....I could teach you guys how to advertise more, though.
  • fun27.jpg

• TOP DONATORS
    Treeshepherd
    $1,094.00

• Hossfly
    $1,059.99

• JackOfNoTrades
    $300.00

• beautress
    $265.00

A rich man was visited in his office by charity solicitors.

They said to him, "We know you're worth a lot of money and you can contribute to our charity".

The rich man said, "But you don't know my situation. My mother has many medical problems and her medical bills run into the hundreds of thousands a years. Also, my sister was left a imporverished widow with six kids and she struggles to even keep them fed.

So ... if I don't give them a PENNY ... why would I contribute to you?

Oh dear. I've been here a long time. If you do the math I gave About $two dollars a month. I'm just a middle class person and even though on social security I believe in USMB. And our moderators are good Americans even though they are on either side, they deliver help to anyone of us that needs it. They give their all. They're the ones who give the most and it pains me to see any one giving any of them a black eye. And any praise goes to their community spiritedness. Free speech must be top on their list of their amazing gifts to these hallowed halls. So I thank you mods for not giving up on America in it's best and worse times.

And the moral of my little narrative is one of pure gratitude to the real givers. One giant bear hug to one and all moderators.
:huddle:

I recently donated a sum of money locally to help support small businesses that are struggling. It is important for me to know and respect those I am helping.

I would not have donated if I had no idea whatsoever who owned the business, or to what purpose the money would be used.

Oh dear. I've been here a long time. If you do the math I gave About $two dollars a month. I'm just a middle class person and even though on social security I believe in USMB. And our moderators are good Americans even though they are on either side, they deliver help to anyone of us that needs it. They give their all. They're the ones who give the most and it pains me to see any one giving any of them a black eye. And any praise goes to their community spiritedness. Free speech must be top on their list of their amazing gifts to these hallowed halls. So I thank you mods for not giving up on America in it's best and worse times.

And the moral of my little narrative is one of pure gratitude to the real givers. One giant bear hug to one and all moderators.
Anyone that banned Afrenchie can't be all bad.

I didn't know he got banned. I thought he/she/it/mutant was merely another mod sock, and they just got bored and moved on to another one.

I didn't know he got banned. I thought he/she/it/mutant was merely another mod sock, and they just got bored and moved on to another one.
He wasn't banned. Just left without saying goodbye, which is a little strange for such a narcissistic individual.

They're totally slacking on taking out some of the other obvious sock puppet and impostor trash, though.

They're totally slacking on taking out some of the other obvious sock puppet and impostor trash, though.
Come on, man, you expect too much of them.

You can't expect them to ban themselves, can you?

I recently donated a sum of money locally to help support small businesses that are struggling
They're turning away paying customers, calling the cops and serving criminal trespass bans on targeted individuals just out of spite.

Now I know where they're getting some of their money from, since they are not legitimate self-supporting enterprises.
It is important for me to know and respect those I am helping.

I would not have donated if I had no idea whatsoever who owned the business, or to what purpose the money would be used.
It doesn't really sound like it's your own money you're donating either. Something about "defunding" the cops on the local small-business protection racket, and making up for lost revenue by wrongfully expropriating the personal, movable, and real property of "consumers."

CUTE photo!!!!!!
Thanks.View attachment 489966
What's that? Bucking bronco stallion horse? I have a large angry bull moose in my backyard.

CUTE photo!!!!!!
What's that? Bucking bronco stallion horse? I have a large angry bull moose in my backyard.
I have Charlie, the spaghetti-eating Maltese.
dogs8.jpg

I recently donated a sum of money locally to help support small businesses that are struggling
They're turning away paying customers, calling the cops and serving criminal trespass bans on targeted individuals just out of spite.

Now I know where they're getting some of their money from, since they are not legitimate self-supporting enterprises.
It is important for me to know and respect those I am helping.

It doesn't really sound like it's your own money you're donating either. Something about "defunding" the cops on the local small-business protection racket, and making up for lost revenue by wrongfully expropriating the personal, movable, and real property of "consumers."
Please take your cray cray somewhere else, k?

CUTE photo!!!!!!
I have Charlie, the spaghetti-eating Maltese.
View attachment 489982

My cat-eating Yorkie :)

1621131487895.jpeg

Forum List

Back