Why do I care that Obama is a good family man?

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013

Really. Why do I care?

Why should I care?

On the face of it, there's no good reason for me to care if/that Barack Obama is a good family man.

Yet, every time I think about him I always offset my absolute detest of his entire transforming of America actions with the only positives I can think to say about him.

He's good looking.

He's physically fit.

He is a gifted liar (which benefits him more than it does America).

He managed to use his considerable skills and talents to land in the WH. No matter what I think of him that's a real accomplishment.

And finally, I always mention that he seems to be a good husband and father.

But why is that important to me?

Really. Why do I care?

Why should I care?

On the face of it, there's no good reason for me to care if/that Barack Obama is a good family man.

Yet, every time I think about him I always offset my absolute detest of his entire transforming of America actions with the only positives I can think to say about him.

He's good looking.

He's physically fit.

He managed to use his considerable skills and talents to land in the WH. No matter what I think of him that's a real accomplishment.

Believe me, no one cares that you don't care.

Really. Why do I care?

Why should I care?

He's good looking.

He's physically fit.

Believe me, no one cares that you don't care.

Why should ANYONE (other than those directly affected or those who are looking for ANYTHING positive to say about him), care?

I'm thinking more of the principle than my own personal feelings.

After all, I chose this category (Philosophy) for a reason.

Why should ANYONE care if he doesn't cheat, abuse or neglect his family?

Last edited:
I don't think he is one

He's never home with them...his life is wasting our taxpayer monies traveling around the country giving his hateful and divisive speech's every damn week

The wife isn't much better

But they do make sure they take that Hawaii vacation every year that cost us who know how much to spend some time together

Last edited:

Really. Why do I care?

Why should I care?

He's good looking.

He's physically fit.

Its simple. It gives his buddies in the press something to fall back on to praise him about when his policies are in the shitter, kind of like now.

Forum List

Back