Why Do "Desperate Democrats" Strongly Appose Voter Photo I.D. Requirement For 2012 ?

Oct 10, 2011
Naples
:scared1:
President Obama Has His Panties In An Uproar Over Most States Requiring Photo I.D. Just To VOTE !! What a travesty!:disbelief:
Most fair minded Americans find this laughable.:lol: They will complain that,hey! I need an I.D. just to get a library card,or beer,dog license&going to court. You will likely see Democrats&Conservatives argue this issue on Fox News for a year. Staunch Obama supporters are enraged that you will need proper photo I.D. to vote for President. If Obama,Pelosi & Reid had their way, it would be LAWLESS !!, Hey, no I.D. No Problem, so long as you want to vote Democratic, it's not required. You can even bring your dogs&cats,they are already Registered! Illegal Alien? Convicted Murderer? Registered Sex Offender? No Problem !!:banana:

Now take this issue and reverse it as if the Republicans were the minority in a losing position.
How do you think 40 Democratic Governors would handle it? :eusa_naughty::talk2hand::bye1::woohoo::woohoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
  • Banned
Im sure Senator Stuart Smalley of Minnesota is already writing up this legislation to insure Obama a victory in the State,and also to make sure he gets a second term.

I have no problem with voters showing IDs to vote as long as IDs are readily available and free

My only question for Republicans is how do you check the IDs of those who vote by mail?

I have no problem with voters showing IDs to vote as long as IDs are readily available and free

My only question for Republicans is how do you check the IDs of those who vote by mail?

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!

All the Dems have to do is get the dead people and illegals to vote by mail! Then there's no way to check ID!

BRILLIANT!
brilliant.jpg

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!

All the Dems have to do is get the dead people and illegals to vote by mail! Then there's no way to check ID!

BRILLIANT!
brilliant.jpg

How do you justify having people who bother to vote in person having to have an acceptable ID while those who vote by mail don't?

President Obama Has His Panties In An Uproar Over Most States Requiring Photo I.D. Just To VOTE !! What a travesty!:disbelief:
Most fair minded Americans find this laughable.:lol: They will complain that,hey! I need an I.D. just to get a library card,or beer,dog license&going to court. You will likely see Democrats&Conservatives argue this issue on Fox News for a year. Staunch Obama supporters are enraged that you will need proper photo I.D. to vote for President. If Obama,Pelosi & Reid had their way, it would be LAWLESS !!, Hey, no I.D. No Problem, so long as you want to vote Democratic, it's not required. You can even bring your dogs&cats,they are already Registered! Illegal Alien? Convicted Murderer? Registered Sex Offender? No Problem !!:banana:

Now take this issue and reverse it as if the Republicans were the minority in a losing position.
How do you think 40 Democratic Governors would handle it? sa_naughty::talk2hand::bye1::woohoo::woohoo:

My 3 guesse's

1. Illegals can vote.
2. Obamabot voters can cast a vote for him 100 times.
3. To initiate voter fraud all over the country.

Take your pick.

Same reason they've always opposed voter IDs. It makes voter fraud a hell of a lot harder to pull off. Take Chicago for example. How the hell are the Dimocrats gonna get IDs for dead voters? Although, the follow-up movie might be interesting...Election Day at Bernie's.

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!

BRILLIANT!
brilliant.jpg

How do you justify having people who bother to vote in person having to have an acceptable ID while those who vote by mail don't?

A very valid question.

Anyone?

Each state has their own rules but you must show an ID
In Michigan ;
Mail-in Forms. A mail-in voter register form is available at the Secretary of State's website. A mail-in voter registration form is also made available to eligible residents who are not registered voters when they renew or replace a driver's license or state ID card online through ExpressSOS. Mail the completed form to the address indicated on the form. If you register by mail, you must vote in person at your assigned precinct the first time you vote, unless you are:

* disabled as defined by state law
* 60 years of age or older
* temporarily residing overseas.
It's pretty basically similar in all the states

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!

BRILLIANT!
brilliant.jpg

you have to apply to vote by mail. there would be id verification as part of the application process.

EDIT:

Take Nevada for example...
http://nvsos.gov/index.aspx?page=77
Please be aware of the identification requirement for first time voters who vote by mail. To fulfill this requirement you must provide a copy of an acceptable form of identification* with either your registration application or absent ballot request form.

Please direct any questions regarding absentee voting to your respective County Clerk/Registrar or the Elections Division.

Forms of ID may include:

Current Nevada Driver's License
Current Nevada State Identification Card
Rent receipt with pre-printed address
Bank statement or pre-printed check
Credit card statement
Car registration or proof of insurance
Government document (tax bill, income info.)
Current utility bill

Last edited:

How do you think 40 Democratic Governors would handle it? :eusa_naughty::talk2hand::bye1::woohoo::woohoo:
Obamaturd and the dimwits hate voter I.D. because it would limit their illegal voting practices.

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!

BRILLIANT!
brilliant.jpg

How nis it dimwits love illegal voting practices? Oh yeah, because it favors them.

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!

BRILLIANT!
brilliant.jpg

you have to apply to vote by mail. there would be id verification as part of the application process.

EDIT:

Take Nevada for example...
Nevada Secretary of State : Absentee Voting
Please be aware of the identification requirement for first time voters who vote by mail. To fulfill this requirement you must provide a copy of an acceptable form of identification* with either your registration application or absent ballot request form.

Please direct any questions regarding absentee voting to your respective County Clerk/Registrar or the Elections Division.

Forms of ID may include:

Current Nevada Driver's License
Current Nevada State Identification Card
Rent receipt with pre-printed address
Bank statement or pre-printed check
Credit card statement
Car registration or proof of insurance
Government document (tax bill, income info.)
Current utility bill

Just as I thought..

I registered to vote 20 years ago. I don't remember if they checked my ID or not. Since then, I can just request a mail in ballot and nobody knows whether I filled it out or not

Of course, as long as they're free... how surprising.

Look at it this way, in a more extreme scenario, can you imagine a "No ID" required policy? We are talking open season for 100's of individuals to vote in all 20 or so precincts in his/her district. This is what Ed Schultz wanted to do,, remember when he told his viewers he would of voted 10 times for Obama if he could?

Of course, as long as they're free... how surprising.

Making someone pay for an ID to vote represents a poll tax. If Republicans insist on ID for a non-existent problem....let them buy peoples ID

Last edited:
Look at it this way, in a more extreme scenario, can you imagine a "No ID" required policy? We are talking open season for 100's of individuals to vote in all 20 or so precincts in his/her district. This is what Ed Schultz wanted to do,, remember when he told his viewers he would of voted 10 times for Obama if he could?

Signature?

Agreed. I'm just fine with ID requirements but that ID better be free, if not issued.

Forum List

Back