CDZ Why do Dems Keep Saying there is no Proof of Voter Fraud? It is a Proven FACT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statement: Why do Dems Keep Saying there is no Proof of Voter Fraud? It is a Proven FACT

Response: The Federal Courts have been packed by conservative judges and justices, why have the trier of facts not convicted any Democrat of voter fraud?

Yeah....in Communists countries the tyrants rarely ever face justice.

Sounds good to you though no doubt.

In totalitarian / authoritarian countries there is no justice. We are in theory a country where no one is supposed to be above the law, that was mostly true until our Democratic Republic was handcuffed by Moscow Mitch and his Comrade's Donald Trump and AG Barr.

Hmmmm, Comey lays out 3 felony offenses for the shrilary.

Manafort is prosecuted for the same things Podesta was doing.

The Dems spied on Trump and ran a coup attempt.

You were saying?

I say you are full of partisan hackery (I'd put it another way but this is the cdz). That said, on topic is this:

In my not so humble opinion your hate for democracy is encompassed in your ever post. You don't give a damn about the American People nor the Constitution.

Says the person who has no problem with massive vote, and election fraud. THAT is the threat to the Republic. And ALL fascists are in favor of it.
LOL

You mean the "massive fraud" Giuliani's been utterly incapable of proving in a court of law?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Statement: Why do Dems Keep Saying there is no Proof of Voter Fraud? It is a Proven FACT

Response: The Federal Courts have been packed by conservative judges and justices, why have the trier of facts not convicted any Democrat of voter fraud?

In totalitarian / authoritarian countries there is no justice. We are in theory a country where no one is supposed to be above the law, that was mostly true until our Democratic Republic was handcuffed by Moscow Mitch and his Comrade's Donald Trump and AG Barr.

You were saying?

I say you are full of partisan hackery (I'd put it another way but this is the cdz). That said, on topic is this:

In my not so humble opinion your hate for democracy is encompassed in your ever post. You don't give a damn about the American People nor the Constitution.

Says the person who has no problem with massive vote, and election fraud. THAT is the threat to the Republic. And ALL fascists are in favor of it.
LOL

You mean the "massive fraud" Giuliani's been utterly incapable of proving in a court of law?

The Dems have been working for decades to corrupt the system. Give us a little time to un-corrupt it.

Trump is playing you.... for your donations to the fruitless cause....
You mean the Cause of America First instead of for dirty Foreigners?

Trump is a barker and this is his sideshow. The only cause trump is enticing is to put money in his wallet; anyone who supports him is biddable, i.e. easily led by trump's only abilities: Charlatanism and Demagoguery.
How come BIDEN got 3 Million from Moscow?

You were saying?

Yeah, sure. Prove it, every effort to prove your claim has been rejected by the Federal Judiciary.

Trump is a barker and this is his sideshow. The only cause trump is enticing is to put money in his wallet; anyone who supports him is biddable, i.e. easily led by trump's only abilities: Charlatanism and Demagoguery.

Moscow Mitch? You've confused the dirt bag in the Senate with his acceptance of a bribe from Putin so as to win his seat for the 6th time in the Senate.

You were saying?

LOL

The Dems have been working for decades to corrupt the system. Give us a little time to un-corrupt it.

You've used the wrong word, it is the Republican Party who have worked for decades and have corrupted the system. It began with Gingrich and Delay, two scumbags who got tossed into the gutter just like dumb donald this time around.

You were saying?

LOL

You've used the wrong word, it is the Republican Party who have worked for decades and have corrupted the system. It began with Gingrich and Delay, two scumbags who got tossed into the gutter just like dumb donald this time around.

Yeah, no. The evidence streaming out shows you to be wrong on all counts.

Moscow Mitch? You've confused the dirt bag in the Senate with his acceptance of a bribe from Putin so as to win his seat for the 6th time in the Senate.
No. Biden received 3 Million from Moscow.Proven fact. But ya won't see that on CNN. Maybe ya should watch REAL NEWS.

No. Biden received 3 Million from Moscow.Proven fact. But ya won't see that on CNN. Maybe ya should watch REAL NEWS.

Wait a minuted, I received 3 that 3 million from Moscow. They paid me in Rubles. I used it to pay my last months gas bill at the Utility Company. That wasn't on the news either. Does that make it true? Okay conspiracy theory people, you have a new mission, make my claim the truth.

Well, please do guide me onto the REAL NEWS. I'm always open to new ideas for consideration.

When dealing with tyrants who operate on a foundation of deception and lies, and steal elections........

It always come back down to Thomas Jefferson's wise words......

"Occasionally the Tree of Liberty......."

When dealing with tyrants who operate on a foundation of deception and lies, and steal elections........

It always come back down to Thomas Jefferson's wise words......

"Occasionally the Tree of Liberty......."

Methinks President Jefferson would rethink his comment had he come to grips with the blood spilled during our Civil War. It is past unfortunate that the United States has a number of citizens who seek internecine, and a current POTUS whose rhetoric is nothing more than hate, fear and the discord we are now seeing.

I do hope this meets the necessary commitment to the CDZ; it seems we have strayed from the OP, as can be seen in the post above.

Well, please do guide me onto the REAL NEWS. I'm always open to new ideas for consideration.
Sean Hannity. Rush Limbaugh. Michelle Malkin.

Wait a minuted, I received 3 that 3 million from Moscow. They paid me in Rubles. I used it to pay my last months gas bill at the Utility Company. That wasn't on the news either. Does that make it true? Okay conspiracy theory people, you have a new mission, make my claim the truth.
Conspiracy theories? Try the Mueller Investigation. Why is it Democrats have perfected the Art of DoubleThink?

Conspiracy theories? Try the Mueller Investigation. Why is it Democrats have perfected the Art of DoubleThink?

Oh, accept the Mueller Report. What I don't accept is why we didn't have a President Pence right afterwards.

Sean Hannity. Rush Limbaugh. Michelle Malkin.

LOL

LUDICROUS ^^^; on both counts. Try to be serious, if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back