Why do Democrats want

Lefties, if you RAISE the Federal Income tax by 1% on those earning over $400,000, AND YOU REINSTATE SALT DEDUCTIONS…..

…..are the rich paying MORE or LESS in taxes?

This is a simple questions, even you lefty cucks should be able to figure this out.

See what I mean?

Lefties are dumb as shit about economics, it is why they used by the ruling elite.

another Tax deduction?

I mean the SALT deduction is super important to them. I wonder why that is? Why another tax deduction for the rich (The rich pay more in state and local taxes) so why are they so bent on giving even more money to the rich?

I tell democrats all the time, it's the deductions that allow rich people to get away paying little tax......and yet they fight to get MORE deductions.

According to the Tax Policy Center, a full repeal of the SALT cap would lead to almost 70% of the benefits going to people with annual incomes above $500,000.

Plus I thought Democrats love to pay taxes and always complain they're not high enough, so they want MORE deductions?
Dems want to please their worst enemy. You cannot get any dumber than that, especially when they know it. It is like Adam eating forbidden fruit, knowing that he is not doing the right thing, in the presence of Eve, who fell to Satan.

LOL You dumb jerk, the blue states carry the red states. Of the top 15 states receiving aid from the Federal government, 11 are red states.

Oh look, a recreation of the 1994 study that dishonestly claims military bases and national forests like Yellowstone as "Federal expenditures to states."

No one is impressed by lies debunked 20 years ago.

Forum List

Back