Why do democrats care if republican govs Do a stay at home order?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Just asking why you care?

There are many people out there calling for a national stay at home order. What many do not understand is that the central government does not have the power to do this. The United States of America is not a country. It is a Confederation of 50 countries which ALLOWED the National Confederation to exercise 18 powers which helps the 50 countries to better coordinate among and between the member countries so that together we can strengthen our cooperative power and abilities to accomplish certain things by operating within a Federal Constitution. Other than those 18 powers delegated by each member country to the central government, it has NO POWERS over each member country! I am saddened as I study our history, to see such blatant Federal encroachment and control which has been unconstitutionally taken from the 50 countries we refer to as States. We must stand against the theft of our individual rights as sovereign countries by what we have allowed to become an all powerful Leviathan which operated with total independence of any control by the people of the individual countries (States) who created it! When is enough, ENOUGH?

Last edited:
Because those exposed Republicans get in their vehicles or on planes and they travel to MY neck of the woods. Stay home, stay safe. I'm in exactly the same situation they are--a very rural area in a rural state with only one hotspot and very little spread to other parts of the state. But at least I get it. We all have to do our part to contain this.

• Banned
Because those exposed Republicans get in their vehicles or on planes and they travel to MY neck of the woods. Stay home, stay safe. I'm in exactly the same situation they are--a very rural area in a rural state with only one hotspot and very little spread to other parts of the state. But at least I get it. We all have to do our part to contain this.
Don’t you believe In killing babies? Why do
These lives matter?

Last edited:

There are many people out there calling for a national stay at home order. What many do not understand is that the central government does not have the power to do this. The United States of America is not a country. It is a Confederation of 50 countries which ALLOWED the National Confederation to exercise 18 powers which helps the 50 countries to better coordinate among and between the member countries so that together we can strengthen our cooperative power and abilities to accomplish certain things by operating within a Federal Constitution. Other than those 18 powers delegated by each member country to the central government, it has NO POWERS over each member country! I am saddened as I study our history, to see such blatant Federal encroachment and control which has been unconstitutionally taken from the 50 countries we refer to as States. We must stand against the theft of our individual rights as sovereign countries by what we have allowed to become an all powerful Leviathan which operated with total independence of any control by the people of the individual countries (States) who created it! When is enough, ENOUGH?

There's a local woman who was offering to take family Easter photos free of charge in hopes of lifting folk's spirits. Apparently, someone called the police to report people lining up for their pictures. Thankfully, the sheriff's deputies found she was doing everything right—with respect to social distancing. However, the woman was so shaken by police involvement she stopped doing the portraits. I've got no idea what political party the tattletale belongs to, but people of all ideological affiliations need to chill the hell out, back off, and let people be people.

Just the Republicans, huh?

Good Lord...

There's a local woman who was offering to take family Easter photos free of charge in hopes of lifting folk's spirits. Apparently, someone called the police to report people lining up for their pictures. Thankfully, the sheriff's deputies found she was doing everything right—with respect to social distancing. However, the woman was so shaken by police involvement she stopped doing the portraits. I've got no idea what political party the tattletale belongs to, but people of all ideological affiliations need to chill the hell out, back off, and let people be people.
Turning quickly into the deep Nazi state, where you get rewards for informing the Gestapo of wrong-doers.

It's for the sake of the people, don't you know. <-- Said every evil tyrant who had killed over a million of his or her own people.

Amen to this. At the end of the day each group of people will have its rats as well as those who don't think that anything will be done to them should they ignore whatever rules are out there.

God bless you and that woman always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, her putting the camera away only meant that the demon possessed word that I can't say of a rat wins. I can only imagine what the Lord could have in store for them later should they have no remorse.....

Forum List

Back