Why do conservatives keep having to make up hoaxes?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
Like the Planned Parenthood videos, the Benghazi attacks, the classified server thing, the fake "leaked" emails, using that FBI agent's murder-suicide to bolster their failing story... It's so transparent. Now they're actually trying to tie the Clintons to a pedophile ring. Everyone knows the "family values" freaks are the real pedophiles. I could find at least five DKos diaries to cite. What do they have? Faux News?

Last edited:
Benghazi was a hoax? You mean four Americans were not hung out to dry by Clinton and killed?

That'll be news to their loved ones

Why do conservatives keep having to make up hoaxes?

Because party ideology and hatred is more important to them than the truth.

What do Liberals do?
They tell everyone they love them and will give them everything for free.

Benghazi was a hoax? You mean four Americans were not hung out to dry by Clinton and killed?

That'll be news to their loved ones
I mean Christians commit terrorism too but you never see Repubs talking about that.

Oh so now you're going to deflect to Christian terrorism since I just made you look like a jackass.

You're pretty fucking stupid,

What do Liberals do?

I know Hannity told you that, but do you have proof that anybody ever said they would give everything for free? Of course you don't.

What do Liberals do?

The standard Republican lie. Liberals only want "free stuff".

No. Liberals want equal opportunity, education, and justice for ALL, not just the rich white folks.

That's well and good but you and your ilk are not true liberals, you're progressives. There is a HUGE difference

What do Liberals do?

No. Liberals want equal opportunity, education, and justice for ALL, not just the rich white folks.

That's well and good but you and your ilk are not true liberals, you're progressives. There is a HUGE difference
Coming from someone who wouldn't vote for Hillary just because a debunked hoax ties her to a pedophile ring. Conspiracy theorists belong in the Rubber Room thanks.

The left's capacity for hatred is astonishing. Low information lefties won't argue about issues but they feel free to call good honest Americans who care about family values, freaks and pedophiles. What next?

What do Liberals do?

No, there's a huge difference between what Hannity and Alex told you and reality.

What do Liberals do?

Coming from someone who wouldn't vote for Hillary just because a debunked hoax ties her to a pedophile ring. Conspiracy theorists belong in the Rubber Room thanks.

I won't vote for Hildabeast simply due to SCOTUS. Now since you don't know the first thing about me I suggest you cease pretending you do.

The left's capacity for hatred is astonishing. Low information lefties won't argue about issues but they feel free to call good honest Americans who care about family values, freaks and pedophiles. What next?

Have you seen the threads claiming the Clintons are pedophiles? That is RWNJ crap, not liberal.

"Why do conservatives keep having to make up hoaxes?"

Perhaps because they feel entitled not only to their own opinions, but also to their own facts, and when the facts one wants don't exist, one must create them.

What do Liberals do?

I won't vote for Hildabeast simply due to SCOTUS. Now since you don't know the first thing about me I suggest you cease pretending you do.

Everybody knows all about you. probably even stuff you wish they didn't.

Like the Planned Parenthood videos, the Benghazi attacks, the classified server thing, the fake "leaked" emails, using that FBI agent's murder-suicide to bolster their failing story... It's so transparent. Now they're actually trying to tie the Clintons to a pedophile ring. Everyone knows the "family values" freaks are the real pedophiles. I could find at least five DKos diaries to cite. What do they have? Faux News?

You have yet to list one hoax...I can name one.....man made global warming...that really is a hoax....

Forum List

Back