Why Do Celebrities Call Thugs, Thieves, Arsonists, Anarchists, and Criminals 'Protestors'?

Those "celebrities" would change their tune really fast if they (or their loved ones) were ever the victim of those "protesters."

(A dramatic example was that fairly well-known actor -- no need to name him-- who lost his cool when a female friend was raped. He said some thoughtless words for which he immediately apologized.)

Swift isn't the only Libtard attacking the President instead of demanding the criminal scrum in Mn to 'cut the shit'.

And others offered to bail the animals out of the jail if they get arrested for committing crimes...

They are showing more concern for thugs out burning and looting than for Floyd.

It's unfair to lump anarchists into this mob violence....None of the anarchists I know of would be caught dead anywhere near this cro-magnon thuggery.
The majority of posters here who toss around the word "anarchy" are completely ignorant of its actual meaning.
Perhaps I should just call them:

'violent, opportunistic thugs who love stealing and causing destruction when the opportunity arises'...

Not sure of my answer, the question has me wondering whether the participants of the Boston Tea Party were thugs or protesters?
I was about to make the same point.
What about the thugs that took up arms against the government in 1775?
Fighting your oppressor is the same as stealing your neighbors tv or burning his house down?

They’re just protesters for cripes’ sake! Many identifying, at least temporarily, as criminal thugs, arsonists, thieves, etc. who know how to rally around a grand opportunity when they see one, and maybe score some otherwise unattainable free stuff.

Swift isn't the only Libtard attacking the President instead of demanding the criminal scrum in Mn to 'cut the shit'.

And others offered to bail the animals out of the jail if they get arrested for committing crimes...

Because they play Thugs, Thieves, Arsonists, Anarchists, and Criminals on TV and in Movies.

FB_IMG_1590842437995.jpg

Because the actions of those rioting and burning down businesses does not affect the celebrities life in any way shape or form to them it's just the latest trending bandwagon to jump on.

Forum List

Back