Why do California Democrats give sanctuary to violent serial criminals?

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
I seriously don't understand why anyone would want this guy walking around.

Why did they set him free instead of sending him to ICE?

De Jesus Lopez-Garcia has a criminal history spanning back nearly 15 years that includes convictions for battery of a spouse, assault with a deadly weapon, inflicting corporal injury on a spouse, battery of an officer, and vandalism. San Jose, California police arrested Garcia on November 22nd for two counts of murder, battery on a spouse or cohabitant and violation of a protective order.

ICE points to three instances within the past two years in which the repeat felon was released into the community following jail stints in California, even as the immigration enforcement agency lodged detainer requests seeking to have De Jesus Lopez-Garcia transferred into their custody for deportation proceedings.

De Jesus Lopez-Garcia has a criminal history spanning back nearly 15 years that includes convictions for battery of a spouse, assault with a deadly weapon, inflicting corporal injury on a spouse, battery of an officer, and vandalism. San Jose, California police arrested Garcia on November 22nd for two counts of murder, battery on a spouse or cohabitant and violation of a protective order.

ICE points to three instances within the past two years in which the repeat felon was released into the community following jail stints in California, even as the immigration enforcement agency lodged detainer requests seeking to have De Jesus Lopez-Garcia transferred into their custody for deportation proceedings.
White People Bad?

Yeah they are evil monsters.

Laws are for racists duh

Because if California kept them in prison ... they'd be collecting unemployment benefits ... sheesh ... how they gonna work if they're sitting in jail? ...

A lot of Californians are very strange. I do not know how the strange ones came to power, but they are definitely in power there. Whether listening to main stream media report or right wing nut-ball sites on the internet, reports of the leadership (if you can call it that) reflect an anything goes, ethos that is ultimately destructive to the fabric of society in that state. If it wasn't for the fact, that I do not think border walls are effective, I would say build one around California to keep them in, as seen in many mental hospitals across the country.

The police in California are too busy busting up Thanksgiving dinners and church services to really give a shit about something as trivial as serial killers

Democrats see foreign nationals that sneak into America and kill Americans as heroes. If a Democrat tells you otherwise, it is either dumb or lying to your face.

Probably because of the good ol boy rule of law in every city, county and state to include federal. It is a system which allows those with the right connections to slide on prosecution or serving time.

It is pretty simple. Every policy democrats take on is meant to weaken and destroy America. They want to break America down so they can fundamentally transform it into a Communist utopia or the USSR 2.0

Here in California, the new motto is "Care first, jail last."

That is to say, money should be spent to show loving care to robbers, sucker punchers, looters, rapists, & murderers.

Forum List

Back