Why do Black Democrats and Zionist Jews not believe in democracy and free speech?

LaDairis

Gold Member
May 9, 2019
That's who they are. They lie, they steal, they commit treason, and they expect us Americans to just take it.

Not anymore....

A war is coming, and it needs to....

Lulz

As fun as this looks, I'm going to pass. I'm just going to put you on ignore right now and when you move out of your mother's basement then we can chat.

• Banned
If you don't share the American value of FREE SPEECH, you censor....

Zionist Jews are like that....

There's limits to Speech in Israel ... in fact, speech can be regulated by the government everywhere outside the USA ... you can be thrown in a Canadian prison for dening the Holocaust ...

Here in the USA ... we have the individual right of Free Speech ... we cannot be compelled to speak in almost all circumstances ... and this includes the individual right to censor whomever we wish ... these boards have an "ignore" function I'm told ... Yes ... Zionist Jews can't be made to listen to anti-semantic rhetoric ... that is their individual right guarantied by the 1st Amendment ...

You seem to have a negative attitude towards the Zionist Jews ... just curious why you think Ottoman rule was better? ... I have some ideas along those lines ...

Forum List

Back