Why Do Arabs Hate Their Own Palestinians?

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
Why do Arabs hate their own Palestinians? I thought Arabs were a kind and caring people and the Palestinians nice guys, no?

Wall Street Journal: The Arab World's Dirty Secret".
As Israelis and Palestinians prepare to visit Washington next week to begin direct peace talks, it's worth recalling what refugees the Palestinians are—in Arab countries.

Last week, Lebanon's parliament amended a clause in a 1946 law that had been used to bar the 400,000 Palestinians living in the country from taking any but the most menial jobs. "I was born in Lebanon and I have never known Palestine," the AP quoted one 45-year-old Palestinian who works as a cab driver. "We want to live like Lebanese. We are human beings and we need civil rights."

The dirty little secret of the Arab world is that it has consistently treated Palestinians living in its midst with contempt and often violence. In 1970, Jordan expelled thousands of Palestinian militants after Yasser Arafat attempted a coup against King Hussein. In 1991, Kuwait expelled some 400,000 Palestinians working in the country as punishment for Arafat's support for Saddam Hussein in the first Gulf War.

For six decades, Palestinians have been forced by Arab governments to live in often squalid conditions so that they could serve as propaganda tools against Israel, even as millions of refugees elsewhere have been repatriated and absorbed by their host countries. This month's vote still falls short of giving Palestinian Lebanese the rights they deserve, including citizenship. But it's a reminder of the cynicism of so much Arab pro-Palestinian propaganda, and the credulity of those who fall for it.

The Huffington Riposte: WHO ARE THE GREATEST PERSECUTORS OF THE PALESTINIANS? NOT ISRAEL, IT IS THE REST OF THE ARAB WORLD

New song by The Beach Boys:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iKuMVqht4U&feature=fvwrel]Bomb Iran (Paul Shanklin) - YouTube[/ame]

The Arab world will fight Israel to the last Palestinian.

That's all they are -- walking munitions and objects of exploitation.

Exactly. Without the Palestinians, what reason is there to hate Israel?
Well, it's full of JOOOOS!!!, but that's not enough for most people to support the destruction of the state of Israel.

But toss in some lefty-re-defined buzzwords like "apartheid" and "genocide", and they're all over it.

Why do Arabs hate their own Palestinians? I thought Arabs were a kind and caring people and the Palestinians nice guys, no?

As Israelis and Palestinians prepare to visit Washington next week to begin direct peace talks, it's worth recalling what refugees the Palestinians are—in Arab countries.

Last week, Lebanon's parliament amended a clause in a 1946 law that had been used to bar the 400,000 Palestinians living in the country from taking any but the most menial jobs. "I was born in Lebanon and I have never known Palestine," the AP quoted one 45-year-old Palestinian who works as a cab driver. "We want to live like Lebanese. We are human beings and we need civil rights."

The dirty little secret of the Arab world is that it has consistently treated Palestinians living in its midst with contempt and often violence. In 1970, Jordan expelled thousands of Palestinian militants after Yasser Arafat attempted a coup against King Hussein. In 1991, Kuwait expelled some 400,000 Palestinians working in the country as punishment for Arafat's support for Saddam Hussein in the first Gulf War.

For six decades, Palestinians have been forced by Arab governments to live in often squalid conditions so that they could serve as propaganda tools against Israel, even as millions of refugees elsewhere have been repatriated and absorbed by their host countries. This month's vote still falls short of giving Palestinian Lebanese the rights they deserve, including citizenship. But it's a reminder of the cynicism of so much Arab pro-Palestinian propaganda, and the credulity of those who fall for it.

The Huffington Riposte: WHO ARE THE GREATEST PERSECUTORS OF THE PALESTINIANS? NOT ISRAEL, IT IS THE REST OF THE ARAB WORLD
Its simple Stoney,apart from hating Israel more,they hate the Palestinians because like Israel the Palis., are the most educated Arabic Nation.Its called ENVY.steve

Last edited:

Its simple Stoney,apart from hating Israel more,they hate the Palestinians because like Israel the Palis., are the most educted Arabic Nation.Its called ENVY.steve

There may be some truth to that. The literacy rate in Palestine, including women, is about 95% which is similar to industrialized nations. Advanced degrees are not uncommon.

Arabism is racism (Arab racism, Arab-apartheid)
Millions upon Millions are/became victims of [pan-] Arabism which is the worst current form of racism in its gigantic proportions, like: Kurds Jews (not just in Israel) Berbers (the real natives of North Africa), Africans (not just in the genocide in the Sudan or in Egypt on native Nubians by Arab invaders – till today), Persians, etc.

Because of the way Palestinians behaved towards the Kuwaitis when Iraq invaded in 1990.
Business | Arafat Betrayed Kuwait, Says Syria | Seattle Times Newspaper
Actually Grav,the Palestinians have been living and doing business in Kuwait for 40 years and well integrated into that society,many are Doctors,Engineers etc,.

Remembering Grav that Kuwait are/is merely a family run business/country much like Saudi Arabia,at the time of the WAR in Kuwait/Iraq,what should be remembered is that Iraq had been waging WAR on behalf of the West against Iran,for some 10 years.......this was when Saddam was very much flavour of the month with the US,Britian,France etc.,but they relied on oil from Kuwait(so intrenched are Kuwait in Britian for example that they have a chain of Gas Stations there, called Q8) moreover the cash loaned and banked in these 3 countries,plus last and not least, the huge amount of fighters,and weopenary purchases from the US,B and France.It was very much in the interests of the 3 to protect Kuwait thus the war.

What Saddam found out via a Mossad intercept was that although there was an oil quota system during the Iraq/Iran War,Kuwait had been taking billions of dollars worth of Oil out against their agreement ....... thus Saddam invaded.

The Irony is obvious,saddam the hero of the West at one time,the arch enemy the next.....its called World Politik.

As a footnot the Iraq/Iran was put back Iraqs economy 17 years and Irans 26years, not only that both sides had more soldiers killed(but Iran more so)than the combined Allied total in WW2,not including the Russians of course.

Trust this helps,and I trust your well.........My Misses still has that lash handy and is awaiting your call:clap2::lol::lol::lol::clap2:she really has a thing for you.steven:cool:BUT I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH MUCH OF WHAT YOU SAID,ARAFAT AT THE TIME WAS PLAYING A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD,WHICH HE FELL ON,BUT MAINY PALESTINIANS WERE AGAINST HIM AT THE TIME,HENCE THE GROWTH AND EVENTUAL POWER OF HAMAS.........which in many for the Palestinian was a horrific outcome.................retrospect hey,if only they had realized at the time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back