Why didn't Obama get impeached for this.....

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
As Obama was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time - “particularly with missile defense” - until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.
“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.
This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.
“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.
Obama tells Russia's Medvedev more flexibility after election

So didn't Obama as a favor and in exchange Obama would have more "flexibility,"

So why wasn't Obama impeached for promising more "flexibility," to the Russians?
Because Obama is black.
A Democrat.
A favorite of the MSM as this chart shows.
Because Obama is black.

STUDY: Obama Had 740 Percent More Positive Media Coverage Than Trump

Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 5.35.26 PM.png

in the words of Alexander Hamilton, that the decision to impeach will be based on the "comparative strength of parties," rather than on "innocence or guilt."

Obama was saying that he would have more flexibility after the elections because he didn't have enough time to put a treaty into effect in the time left between March and November. Treaties take a long time to get through, and Obama was telling him that he could talk about the treaty after the election, because then he would have 4 years to work with it, rather than just a few months.

He didn't get impeached for that because Congress is not a stupid ignorant fuck like you.

Obama was saying that he would have more flexibility after the elections because he didn't have enough time to put a treaty into effect in the time left between March and November. Treaties take a long time to get through, and Obama was telling him that he could talk about the treaty after the election, because then he would have 4 years to work with it, rather than just a few months.

No as far as the FACTS go, Obama was asking Putin NOT to do anything to affect his re-election. If Putin didn't do anything between then and the election,
Obama would allow Putin more "flexibility" in all areas!

See... my answer is NOT as phony as yours as I've used Obama's actual words...YOU? Guesses!

I did find the obstruction charge humorous considering obama did the same thing. Multiple times on multiple hearings

As Obama was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time - “particularly with missile defense” - until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.
“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.
This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.
“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

So why wasn't Obama impeached for promising more "flexibility," to the Russians?
Because Obama is black.
A Democrat.
Because Obama is black.

View attachment 296370
What exactly does "more flexibility" mean? What crime is being committed when he says it? Does he stand to gain personally?

No as far as the FACTS go, Obama was asking Putin NOT to do anything to affect his re-election. If Putin didn't do anything between then and the election,
Obama would allow Putin more "flexibility" in all areas!

See... my answer is NOT as phony as yours as I've used Obama's actual words...YOU? Guesses!

Well that's a stretch. You make a leap from "I'll have more flexibility after the elections" to "Please help me get re-elected" without even a hint of irony. That leap is wider than the Grand Canyon.

Because Obama is black.
A Democrat.
Because Obama is black.

View attachment 296370
Maybe he didn't get impeached because during the two years Republicans were in control they did not have someone of your intellect to convince them. Or, probably they did not judge, that he committed an impeachable offenses. There is no doubt, they hated him. Right wingers bitch about him to this day. Be that as it may, maybe you should have ran for office. Maybe you could have made a difference, instead of bitching on a message board as a keyboard warrior.

There is no question that Barry Hussein used the IRS to punish political enemies. He shipped over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico and one of them was used to kill a Border Officer. Nobody was even fired much less indicted. The motivation for impeaching President Trump originated in the liberal media. It's clear the Speaker wants no part of it but she is stuck. Republicans have no such relationship with the media.

There is no question that Barry Hussein used the IRS to punish political enemies. He shipped over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico and one of them was used to kill a Border Officer. Nobody was even fired much less indicted. The motivation for impeaching President Trump originated in the liberal media. It's clear the Speaker wants no part of it but she is stuck. Republicans have no such relationship with the media.

Dem's vowed to impeach Trump before he was even sworn into office. Impeachment has been phony from day one. Dem's lost and are sour puss sore losers.

I see no reason to impeach him for that. Now I do for running arms out of Libya to arm those who then used them against our troops.

There's no valid reason to impeach Trump, Obama, or Clinton. Overturning the will of the American people should be a very HIGH bar and lets not forget congress can always censure a president. Impeachment is not the only option, certainly not for this stupid crap being floated.

Obama did everything through proper channels and always avoided the appearance of self dealing. It's not that hard to not get impeached. You just have to respect the office you hold.

Forum List

Back