Why Didn't Mary Just Tell Them?

I am fascinated, DUD (lol) where is "over here" ? I grew up in a town chock full of
Lutherans and Episcopalians. The local golf club and swimming ditch was completely
"restricted" -----it is true that the local episcopalians and Lutherans and also Irish catholics
DRANK excessively------but none of the jews cared at all about the restricted golf, and
swimming hole club-----for the record they excluded blacks too and hispanics and WOPS.
As a child, I was fascinated at the fact of inebriated beer swilling women. In my experience,
women drank only occasional wine and even us kids were free to do so. Interestingly,
WOP men and women did not show up drunk. You have a citation for your assertion
of "JEWISH RIOTS" over restricted golf clubs? I went swimming in one of those restricted
holes a few times via Lutheran friends-----but I could not UTTER my last name<<< my
intro to your depraved world along with the sunday school experience.
Anybody you didn't 'grow up with'? How many times did you grow up, anyway? 20? 30? How about those Tamils?

For the record ".... HAD TO JOURNEY TO BETHLEHEM for the census...." is an historic
fiction.
try to stop giggling DUDS-----even christian scholars turn themselves INSIDE OUT to
try to explain what that trip was all about OTHER than the obvious which was to make
sure that THE CHRIST was born in DAVID's town as Isaiah claimed he would

anyone who swallows the GOSPEL OF MATTHEW (who ever he was) has to be slightly
nuts. Historic John the baptist was clearly a pharisee which is why Herod's female
relatives plotted to get him killed

Your "opinion" is duly noted, discarded, but duly noted.

Your "opinion" is duly noted, discarded, but duly noted.
I cited HISTORY and its RECORDS-----have you ever bothered to read the NT. Are you aware
of the fact that John the baptist is related to Jesus and PROMOTED HIM? Are you aware
of the fact that the pharisees and sadducees were bitter enemies? Are you aware of the
fact that the JORDAN was used ALL THE TIME as a ritual bath for jews------it did not BELONG
to John. Doing a ritual bath thing did not REQUIRE a "JOHN THE BAPTIST"----the story that
a bunch of sadducees got together with a bunch of pharisees so that JOHN could "baptize"
them------actually makes no sense. JOHN is something like ----john hatovil -----ie ---the
MIKVAH GUY the "mikvah" is the ritual bath. If the pharisees HATED AND WANTED TO KILL
Jesus-----why were they going to John to get mikvahed. Any ideas why Herod killed John?
(that one I believe as an historic FACT)

I challenge you and every godbotherer on earth to prove one sceric of evidence there is a god.

At your age, you'll get the proof that you cannot deny, soon enough. You'll be standing before Him, face-to-face, and called to account for what you have done with your life. You'll have the opportunity to tell Him, to his face, that he does not exist. I wonder if He'll be amused.

Firstly, I'm not a child and neither am I poor.
I challenge you and every godbotherer on earth to prove one sceric of evidence there is a god.

See how good you are now my child.

I feel badly for you son. Why would you even imagine that I have to prove anything at all to you? What makes you so special that anyone else should aquiesce to any demands you might make? Neither your arrogance or your bullying manor have any effect on me at all.

I feel badly for you son. Why would you even imagine that I have to prove anything at all to you? What makes you so special that anyone else should aquiesce to any demands you might make? Neither your arrogance or your bullying manor have any effect on me at all.

You missed the point. The question I asked clearly puts you into reverse.
Don't come here and insult me with your
condescending remark about me. You sanctamonious arrogant godbotherers expect to go unchallenged and belch your religious crap like it's legislated.

Don't try it with me comrade. I'm very good at this.

You missed the point. The question I asked clearly puts you into reverse.
Don't come here and insult me with your
condescending remark about me. You sanctamonious arrogant godbotherers expect to go unchallenged and belch your religious crap like it's legislated.

Don't try it with me comrade. I'm very good at this.

You aren't in my league son, not even close. You on your best day couldn't put me in "reverse". God does not need your "belief" to exist. I've backed you down here in public and in PM's.

I cited HISTORY and its RECORDS-----have you ever bothered to read the NT. Are you aware
of the fact that John the baptist is related to Jesus and PROMOTED HIM? Are you aware
of the fact that the pharisees and sadducees were bitter enemies? Are you aware of the
fact that the JORDAN was used ALL THE TIME as a ritual bath for jews------it did not BELONG
to John. Doing a ritual bath thing did not REQUIRE a "JOHN THE BAPTIST"----the story that
a bunch of sadducees got together with a bunch of pharisees so that JOHN could "baptize"
them------actually makes no sense. JOHN is something like ----john hatovil -----ie ---the
MIKVAH GUY the "mikvah" is the ritual bath. If the pharisees HATED AND WANTED TO KILL
Jesus-----why were they going to John to get mikvahed. Any ideas why Herod killed John?
(that one I believe as an historic FACT)

I know more about the NT than you ever will. I get it, you hate the NT because I AM tossed you Jews aside for unbelief.

You have nothing to support your hideous belief. If you did you would produce it in a heartbeat and you know it.
There's my challenge and I have yet to be proven wrong or evidence produced. You will not change that regardless because you have nothing and You know it.
You come here and spray your religious shit around like confetti and expect never to be criticised. Them out comes the idle threats.

I'll take on until the earth ends and you will never have evidence of anything and don't need PMs to hide my courage or argument.
So to clarify myself, get your filthy God to strike me dead, tell him I think he's a POS and I'll ridicule you and him when I chose.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you. We'll see who is in your league now you big mouthed ignorant godbotherer.

No. My God forgives you, He won't take you until it's your time. You don't understand, I don't care about your "criticisms", they mean nothing.
Colin, you know who I am. You know where I am , you know how to get a hold of me.

I don't want your filthy God to be involved with me nor you helping me.
Don't issue me with your childish condescending threats.

I don't know you nor do I want to. Your the last person I would contact for help. Fucking godbotherers are the scum of society and your hypocrisy is breathtaking. Concentrate on stopping the paedophilia in churches that you support, stop campaigning against abortion because you think your doing gods work.
You have been conned and for a grown human being, you are a blight on the human race. Another typical brain dead Republican godbotherer.
So, you actually believe that your society will stop pedophilia in some "church" by instituting HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE? You believe you are enlightening society through the use of the F_ _ K word. A word that essentially means "RAPE YOU!" And you think that by demeaning life and promoting freedom from human responsibility towards the unborn you will embrace little tots and make them prone towards benevolence.

I feel what was done behind closed doors within the Roman Catholic church was abhorrent. But it must be understood that what was done was not GODLY nor CHRISTIAN but the result of the negative influences of a sick society upon sick individuals. The very same sick individuals whom society now wishes to embrace and allow to influence society even more.

Go away You silly old godbotherer.
You're completely delusional.
I'm delusional? You must be blind! Society is falling apart. People sue so they can be called "IT" and use the bathroom of their choice. People spend lots of money covering themselves in permanent graffiti. Men want to marry men and adopt boys --- and this is sanctioned by the government as "normal". The environment is in a worsening condition EVERYWHERE! Tornadoes, Cyclones, Droughts, Covid 19, Lantern flies, Earthquakes, Black Fungus, Floods, Wildfires, Heatwaves ------- and such is happening everywhere all the time. Everyday it's something new. I see it as a warning of the end times. It's not tomorrow, but everyday it's worse and still people don't see GOD --- nor do they beseech HIM for help! "They cry that the government is our only hope." Yet what can the government do but exclude GOD from education, and science, and philosophy, and the legal system, and even religion.

Last edited:
I did read the book-----and the WAY I remember it-----little mary was BETHROVED to
Joe when she got pregnant-------so she was LEGALLY just a bit "premature" AS far
as I understand Jewish law (yeah THAT FAR) baby jesus was LEGIT
They called Jesus a bastard. The religious leaders knew. This actually shows Joseph's integrity and his love for Mary.

When Joseph learned that Mary was pregnant, even though they hadn't been wed, he “planned to dismiss her quietly” because he was “unwilling to expose her to public disgrace.” But before he could cancel the wedding, “an angel of the Lord” appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid...

I don't want your filthy God to be involved with me nor you helping me.
Don't issue me with your childish condescending threats.

I don't know you nor do I want to. Your the last person I would contact for help. Fucking godbotherers are the scum of society and your hypocrisy is breathtaking. Concentrate on stopping the paedophilia in churches that you support, stop campaigning against abortion because you think your doing gods work.
You have been conned and for a grown human being, you are a blight on the human race. Another typical brain dead Republican godbotherer.

Your thoughts are your own as are your opinions. God forgives you. I've never once threatened you, I've simply highlighted your hypocrisy.Your hatred will kill you.

Forum List

Back