Why did you vote for Biden?

Name one thing
POS trump has stoked division since day 1.
He speaks constantly of his hatred for specific (D).
He speaks constantly of us versus them, who is us?

Am I wrong mary?
And yet I haven't seen anything that Trump or the Republicans have done that comes close to balance this....whatever it is. Phycological warfare?

Lets see here, how many sub atomic, particles, er, sexes are there? I love geo. Carlin. Um But this multigender shit, the flying spaghetti monster goes so far.

Name one thing
POS trump has stoked division since day 1.
He speaks constantly of his hatred for specific (D).
He speaks constantly of us versus them, who is us?

Am I wrong mary?
And yet I haven't seen anything that Trump or the Republicans have done that comes close to balance this....whatever it is. Phycological warfare?
You're a fan of kidnapping kids?

Only mentally ill, retarded Fake Education, Fake News victims, Europhobic douchebags, and assorted, angry ugly ass, nappy headed monsters and other really ugly monsters for various places not from the West voted for that demented, Deep State idiot. It really is as simple as that.

Last edited:
I voted for Biden in order to oust Trump and return the country to some semblance of sanity instead of a dystopian nightmare.

Please explain what was "dystopian," about America under Trump........

To get rid of Trump.

To get rid of an existential threat to the Republic and the Constitution and the Rule of Law.

To get rid of an arrogant, ignorant, narcissistic, amoral, selfish, mean-spirited, small-minded, optics-blind, lying, dishonorable. irrational, dangerous scumbag.

What was the existential threat? Biden is owned by the Chinese and Russians and is going to allow them to do what they want to the U.S. and around the world.....

What did Trump do?

I voted against Trump... however I have become very supportive of Biden after initial hesitation. The man is leading like a leader. Speaking like a leader. Acting like a leader. And dammit looks like a leader.
41F564A4-7A3C-4F69-9006-53F6AB95C038.jpeg

I am astounded, I really thought that the Democratic party represented contrarians that would vote for child rapist cannibals or just anything anti main stream. I never thought these people would ever EVER become the mainstream. And then they want to destroy the 2 party system, like fascists DO, you got to ask your self, IS THIS the party you want to belong to? Dictating how many genders there are? Or immigration status? Or what's normal?
"Child rapist cannibals'

And right up to then you seemed so reasonable...

Derp
I think that the "child rapist" label was in response to this which is more than a "grandfather" response. No respectable older person kisses little boys on the lips!
Truly disgusting.
BidengropingnoMeme.png

I am astounded, I really thought that the Democratic party represented
Me too mary. The POS trump represents ONLY the lowest of the LOWEST.
My goodness, how can you support trump as an individual? Seriously?
trump is the lowest of human scum, everybody says so, he is tremendous turd. Tremendous. lol.
Biden is human scum. If you were serious about respectability you would have picked a better candidate.

Given the fact the Democrats are driving racial animosity and riots.
And that’s why hate crimes again increased in the US as they have every year under Trump.

Poor St Trumpy. He lost to the worst candidate in history. He must be devastated.

Poor St Trumpy. He lost to the worst candidate in history. He must be devastated.
Agreed, but it reveals desperation on the part of voters. We got O because W was so bad. We got Don because O was so bad. Now we have Joe because Don was so bad. There is little doubt Joe will be awful.

I am astounded, I really thought that the Democratic party represented
Me too mary. The POS trump represents ONLY the lowest of the LOWEST.
My goodness, how can you support trump as an individual? Seriously?
trump is the lowest of human scum, everybody says so, he is tremendous turd. Tremendous. lol.
Biden is human scum. If you were serious about respectability you would have picked a better candidate.

We did pick a better candidate...he got 80M votes. Far more than your candidate.

Forum List

Back