Why Did Trump Take The Presidential Documents When He Left Office?

You are a campaign commercial, not logical thought.

He didn’t do shit to lower unemployment.
He didn’t do shit to make us “energy independent” which doesn’t even mean anything
He didn’t do shit with North Korea
He didn’t do shit with NATO

What did he actually DO? Very little.

He doesn’t speak plainly. He vague, contradictory. He talks a lot but he says next to nothing.
If I am a campaign commercial, you are a dem/lib lie repeater.

record low unemployment during his term, he gets the credit
we were a net energy exporter during his term, he gets the credit
opening a dialog with North Korea for the first time in history, he gets the credit
Making the NATO members finally pay their fair share, he gets the credit

He did a lot, and that is why you libs are so afraid of him.

As to speaking plainly, senile Joey cannot even put a cognizant sentence together. and cameltoe harris is a mental incompetent.

opening a dialog with North Korea for the first time in history, he gets the credit

As to speaking plainly, senile Joey cannot even put a cognizant sentence together. and cameltoe harris is a mental incompetent.
The sun came up today. Whom should we give credit to for that? Biden?

It’s not rational to give him credit without identifying why. Unemployment was coming down under Obama, the trend continued under Trump. Unemployment is extremely low now. I bet you won’t give credit to Biden because that’s not how your bias works. It’s not rational.

If you think Trump was the first one to open dialogue with North Korea, you’re just completely uninformed. Besides, his little dialogue produced no results whatsoever. You’re giving him a participation trophy.

I’m still asking about what Trump DID. Not what you give him credit for. You don’t know. It’s all smoke and mirrors. That’s how Trump operates.

It’s not rational to give him credit without identifying why. Unemployment was coming down under Obama, the trend continued under Trump. Unemployment is extremely low now. I bet you won’t give credit to Biden because that’s not how your bias works. It’s not rational.

If you think Trump was the first one to open dialogue with North Korea, you’re just completely uninformed. Besides, his little dialogue produced no results whatsoever. You’re giving him a participation trophy.

I’m still asking about what Trump DID. Not what you give him credit for. You don’t know. It’s all smoke and mirrors. That’s how Trump operates.
you are very confused. I am not going to waste my time with someone who is fully indoctrinated in left wing lies and bullshit. have a nice life and welcome to my ignore list.
but before I go. energy independence happened because Trump opened keystone and allowed drilling of public and private lands and offshore waters. senile Joe reversed those policies and now we have $5 gas and rampant inflation. The price of everything is tied to the price of energy, econ 101 but you libs just don't understand how our economy works.

Look it up.
There are 3,000,000 less people in the labor market then there were in January 2020.
What if you counted those 3,000,000?

Look it up.
There are 3,000,000 less people in the labor market then there were in January 2020.

facts and logic don't work with liberals , ignore them.

you are very confused. I am not going to waste my time with someone who is fully indoctrinated in left wing lies and bullshit. have a nice life and welcome to my ignore list.
but before I go. energy independence happened because Trump opened keystone and allowed drilling of public and private lands and offshore waters. senile Joe reversed those policies and now we have $5 gas and rampant inflation. The price of everything is tied to the price of energy, econ 101 but you libs just don't understand how our economy works.
The Keystone pipeline was never built and even if it were, it only moved oil from Canada (which is a different country BTW) to the US.

There’s a lot to the story about US energy production that you don’t understand and has nothing to do with Trump but you wouldn’t know anything about it because you’re indoctrinated and ignorant. You’re a useful idiot.

Look it up.

Why would we count them? People are allowed to retire.

Trump "opened" Keystone? Are you for real? When Biden pulled the permit for the pipeline, it was only 8 percent complete, and was several years from opening. Even if Biden hadn't pulled their permit, it would still be 2 to 3 years from right now before it would start shipping oil. How in the hell does a non operational pipeline that is still under construction contribute towards our energy independence? You idiots on the right like to keep pointing to something that wasn't even working, saying that if Biden hadn't stopped it, it would have prevented high gas prices. No.............it wouldn't, as it would still be a couple of years FROM NOW before it was operational.

Trump "opened" Keystone? Are you for real? When Biden pulled the permit for the pipeline, it was only 8 percent complete, and was several years from opening. Even if Biden hadn't pulled their permit, it would still be 2 to 3 years from right now before it would start shipping oil. How in the hell does a non operational pipeline that is still under construction contribute towards our energy independence? You idiots on the right like to keep pointing to something that wasn't even working, saying that if Biden hadn't stopped it, it would have prevented high gas prices. No.............it wouldn't, as it would still be a couple of years FROM NOW before it was operational.
oil prices are based on futures, the anticipation of Keystone kept prices low. Its surprising how many people do not understand how commodities prices are established. I suggest some research so you may in the future post intelligently on this subject.

When I said he opened Keystone, I should have said he restarted it after obozo closed it down. Semantics, but I hope you now understand.

It was way higher when he finished than when he started... He took a record run of decreasing unemployment and blew it... Trump got the ball 20 points up at half time and lost the game...
US were net exporter of what... The Oil never belonged to the US people. The oil was sold to the highest bidder... The US people owned none of that oil... Net Energy exporter, are you having a laugh... Multinational Oil companies were doing well..
North Korea made a joke out of Trump... It was considered the international joke how a bunch of criminals were normalised by Trump... They were back misslle testing as as he left... He was a joke..
Actually they didn't pay anything extra than agreed by Obama while Trump was there... They all refused...
Biden has them paying way more due to Ukraine. They thought Trump was a child and nobody listens to children.

He dis fuck all and that was his advantage in the first 3 years. He was incompetent. That was a real problem when COVID hit... Suddenly taking out a sharpie to redirect a hurricane doesn't seem that funny anymore. It was said by the rest of the world, this is the first time we genuinely pitied the US, US leadership under Trump during COVID was so bad the rest of the world pitied the US and the mortality numbers don't lie. So much for MAGA...
Joe, has a move back towards a bit of normality. The world is getting itself together after COVID and the mess Trump left like cutting the supply of oil dramatically...

There is many places Trump was very bad for US but the one that stands out is US standing in the world... Trump showed the weakness America has, Trump was an egotistical incompetent President...
But no one was really that surprised, he was easy read, he was always going to be like this... It is pretty obvious that he has any real intellect and can understand the deep consequences of any actions. He uniquely unfit to be President.

It was way higher when he finished than when he started... He took a record run of decreasing unemployment and blew it... Trump got the ball 20 points up at half time and lost the game...

US were net exporter of what... The Oil never belonged to the US people. The oil was sold to the highest bidder... The US people owned none of that oil... Net Energy exporter, are you having a laugh... Multinational Oil companies were doing well..

North Korea made a joke out of Trump... It was considered the international joke how a bunch of criminals were normalised by Trump... They were back misslle testing as as he left... He was a joke..

Actually they didn't pay anything extra than agreed by Obama while Trump was there... They all refused...
Biden has them paying way more due to Ukraine. They thought Trump was a child and nobody listens to children.

He dis fuck all and that was his advantage in the first 3 years. He was incompetent. That was a real problem when COVID hit... Suddenly taking out a sharpie to redirect a hurricane doesn't seem that funny anymore. It was said by the rest of the world, this is the first time we genuinely pitied the US, US leadership under Trump during COVID was so bad the rest of the world pitied the US and the mortality numbers don't lie. So much for MAGA...

Joe, has a move back towards a bit of normality. The world is getting itself together after COVID and the mess Trump left like cutting the supply of oil dramatically...

There is many places Trump was very bad for US but the one that stands out is US standing in the world... Trump showed the weakness America has, Trump was an egotistical incompetent President...
But no one was really that surprised, he was easy read, he was always going to be like this... It is pretty obvious that he has any real intellect and can understand the deep consequences of any actions. He uniquely unfit to be President.
I understand: trump awful, obozo and senile joe wonderful. you mind is very simple and you are totally wrong on all points, but you are too indoctrinated in bullshit to ever comprehend the truth so I will waste no more time with you.

Forum List

Back