Why Did Trump Take The Presidential Documents When He Left Office?

Trump doesn’t have a SCIF anymore. He’s not president. The documents were in a storage closet.
Oh, you were there? Are you FBI? Did you witness the taking of the documents? A SCIF doesn't just disappear, it continues as long as there are classified data to protect.

According to some article I read a day or two ago, the Trumps didn't start packing anything or preparing to leave the WH until 2 days before the inauguration. At that point, they were desperate to get it done and people, including the Donald, were just running around like chickens throwing crap into boxes as fast as they could without any sorting, etc. Odds are he just picked up piles of crap and threw it into boxes without knowing what he was or was not taking with him just to clear out.
do you have personal eye witness experience to substantiate that or did you just make it up, or did the left wing media tell you that?

its amazing how internet posters claim personal knowledge of things they could not possibly know.

court documents created by a political operation designed to keep Trump from running in 2024. The fact that they refuse to release the affidavit proves that they are hiding their true motives. Its obvious to anyone who is not a partisan sheep
If they weren’t labeled classified, Trump wouldn’t be crying about how he declassified everything.

You can pretend otherwise, but you’ll just look foolish.

Why Did Trump Take The Presidential Documents When He Left Office?
Why didn't Trump return the documents to NARA when they asked for them in Feb. 2021?
And if he declassed documents, why didn't he stamp them declassified?
None of this makes any sense.
Having Top Secret Documents and Top Secret - Compartmentalize documents in your home is dangerous. This is the kind of stuff people kill to get.
Lastly, why would Trump destroy some of these documents and leave the pieces of them in boxes to be found?
Well that's some pretty good questions. Lol why did Jared get billions from the Saudis? Why did Trump side it our enemies like Russia, China and South Korea? Why did Trump try to destroy NATO. Why did Paul Manafort get convicted of giving elections data to the Russians. Why did Trump pardon a traitor. Why have o many of Trumps buddies get convicted of felonies. Why does Jim Jordan scream pedo and groomer when he was a groomer at OSU. If that shit was a lie Why did the doctor accused kill himself? Why does the right defend this retard beach ball conman no matter what he does. Lol, the questions do not end. Why do educated conservatives support the likes of a lady that spouts shit like giant Jewish space lasers. Why isn't that bitch in a rubber room. Why did any of this shit happen? The only reason to steal Top Secret material is to sell it.

Oh, you were there? Are you FBI? Did you witness the taking of the documents? A SCIF doesn't just disappear, it continues as long as there are classified data to protect.
The FBI doesn’t need a search warrant to retrieve documents from a SCIF. A SCIF is by definition a government facility.

There was no SCIF. You made it up.

its all over the internet, do your own research, you might learn something.
You’re making it up. Everyone I’ve seen indicates they treated classified information carefully and operated by the book.

Trump isn’t smart enough to know what the book says. Or he just doesn’t care.

If they weren’t labeled classified, Trump wouldn’t be crying about how he declassified everything.

You can pretend otherwise, but you’ll just look foolish.
so you are claiming that classified documents were hidden in Melania's dresser drawers and closets? If what you say is true don't you think the Biden admin and their media pukes would be crowing about it? They aren't because nothing that would constitute a crime was found. However, if we were to look at Hunter's laptop we would most likely find tons of criminality up to and including the "big guy"

It is the left who have turned into the Gestapo, rounding up their enemies, having phony kangaroo investigations, and then finding their victims guilty and imprisoning them. It has reached epoch proportions. The left accuse the right of wanting to take our democracy away but it is the left who are actually doing it.

Wow...................hyperbole much?

so you are claiming that classified documents were hidden in Melania's dresser drawers and closets? If what you say is true don't you think the Biden admin and their media pukes would be crowing about it? They aren't because nothing that would constitute a crime was found. However, if we were to look at Hunter's laptop we would most likely find tons of criminality up to and including the "big guy"
I’m saying that the FBI got a warrant to search for classified documents at Trump’s residence and they walked out with classified documents from Trump’s residence.

And there’s no reason why anyone should be upset at the DoJ for doing their job.

there was one, whether it still exists is not known by either of us.
If it’s not known by either of us, why did you claim they took documents out of a SCIF earlier?

That’s right. You made it up. Thanks for basically admitting it.

your ignorance is on display once again. All presidents have security clearances for life. They have classified data stored in their brains, it does not have to be physical paper to be classified.

Wrong. They might know something that is classified from when they were in office, but they DO NOT retain that security clearance when they leave office. Sorry, but you're wrong. I know that in the cases of military personnel who had high level security clearances, it is revoked when they leave active duty, and they are required to sign a non disclosure agreement saying they will not disclose anything they know for the next 10 years.

CONTINUED ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION​

Whether or not former officials keep their eligibility and access to classified information is another issue more grounded in tradition than policy. It is common for outgoing presidents and officials to be ‘read in’ on issues and topics where their prior position and expertise are useful. This is at the discretion of the current sitting president. That means that any access to classified information a former president or government official obtains has to be granted – they can’t just walk into the CIA and say ‘brief me.’

If a situation comes up where the former presidents knowledge may be needed, they can be brought in for their knowledge about it, but that's about it, and the NDA is suspended for that situation only, and only when they are in a secure place to talk about it. You apparently don't know as much about security clearances as you think.

you are ignorant on this topic, better stop before making a complete fool of yourself. Classified data does not have to be physical, it can be in your brain. I had top secret and SAP clearances for years, I know the rules. My clearance expires when I do.

Wrong. Your security clearance expired the day you left whatever position you had that required it. And, you also (even if you don't remember) had to sign an NDA saying that you would not talk about anything you knew that was classified for the next 10 years after leaving the position. I know, because I was a Personnelman and had to do that as part of the discharge paperwork for everyone who had a security clearance that left the military. And no, there are no security clearances that are lifetime as you claim, as everyone had to have their security clearance re-done every 5 years.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Everyone on the internet has top secret clearances it seems. Just strange how that happens.

Top secret security clearances expire after 5 years or 24 months after leaving government service.

There’s no such thing as a lifelong security clearance. And the president can revoke security clearances at will for any reason or no reason.

Exactly. Even if a person remained on active duty in the military with a high level security clearance, it had to be re-done every 5 years as long as they held that clearance. For personnel getting out of the military, it was taken away the day they left the service and they had to sign an NDA saying they wouldn't talk about classified material for the next 10 years. I know, because I had to process the recertifications, as well as have people sign the NDA's as part of their discharge since I was a Personnelman. Matter of fact, had to sign an NDA myself when I retired.

Actually, SCIFs do "just disappear" as there are many instances when a temporary SCIF is set up, mainly in the case of presidential travel. No, once it is set up, it only exists for as long as it is required. Since Trump is no longer in office, there is no reason for him to have a SCIF. But, keep up with the rants, as it is showing how little you know about classified material.

New Topics

Forum List

Back