Why Did Trump Take The Presidential Documents When He Left Office?

your ignorance is on display once again. All presidents have security clearances for life. They have classified data stored in their brains, it does not have to be physical paper to be classified.
Nope. Trump has no security clearance. Presidents never go through the process to get a security clearance like everyone else. They get to see anything and everything by virtue of their office.

Trump no longer has that office.

Nope. Trump has no security clearance. Presidents never go through the process to get a security clearance like everyone else. They get to see anything and everything by virtue of their office.

Trump no longer has that office.
you are ignorant on this topic, better stop before making a complete fool of yourself. Classified data does not have to be physical, it can be in your brain. I had top secret and SAP clearances for years, I know the rules. My clearance expires when I do.

you are ignorant on this topic, better stop before making a complete fool of yourself. Classified data does not have to be physical, it can be in your brain. I had top secret and SAP clearances for years, I know the rules. My clearance expires when I do.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Everyone on the internet has top secret clearances it seems. Just strange how that happens.

Top secret security clearances expire after 5 years or 24 months after leaving government service.

There’s no such thing as a lifelong security clearance. And the president can revoke security clearances at will for any reason or no reason.

Why Did Trump Take The Presidential Documents When He Left Office?
Why didn't Trump return the documents to NARA when they asked for them in Feb. 2021?
And if he declassed documents, why didn't he stamp them declassified?
None of this makes any sense.
Having Top Secret Documents and Top Secret - Compartmentalize documents in your home is dangerous. This is the kind of stuff people kill to get.
Lastly, why would Trump destroy some of these documents and leave the pieces of them in boxes to be found?

According to some article I read a day or two ago, the Trumps didn't start packing anything or preparing to leave the WH until 2 days before the inauguration. At that point, they were desperate to get it done and people, including the Donald, were just running around like chickens throwing crap into boxes as fast as they could without any sorting, etc. Odds are he just picked up piles of crap and threw it into boxes without knowing what he was or was not taking with him just to clear out.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Everyone on the internet has top secret clearances it seems. Just strange how that happens.

Top secret security clearances expire after 5 years or 24 months after leaving government service.

There’s no such thing as a lifelong security clearance. And the president can revoke security clearances at will for any reason or no reason.
yes, he can. What I said is that classification also applies to what you know, not what you physically possess and knowledge does not expire.

yes, he can. What I said is that classification also applies to what you know, not what you physically possess and knowledge does not expire.
That’s irrelevant because we aren’t talking about Trump’s knowledge. We are talking about Trump physically possessing classified material without clearance.

We can’t force people to forget things, but we can force them to give up physical items. That’s what is at issue.

That’s irrelevant because we aren’t talking about Trump’s knowledge. We are talking about Trump physically possessing classified material without clearance.

We can’t force people to forget things, but we can force them to give up physical items. That’s what is at issue.
yeah, ok, does that apply to Obama and Clinton as well? of does it only apply to Trump? How about Biden's family members? does it apply to them?

this is politically selective and you fricken well know it.

yeah, ok, does that apply to Obama and Clinton as well? of does it only apply to Trump? How about Biden's family members? does it apply to them?

this is politically selective and you fricken well know it.
Why do you think that everyone has boxes of highly classified documents in their closet?

because they do. define "highly classified" can you? or is that just a generic term the lib media told you do use?
TS/SCI is pretty highly classified. I think anyone with any rationality would agree.

“Because they do” is weak. Are you just making it up or do you have a reason to believe this?

Why do you think that everyone has boxes of highly classified documents in their closet?
they found nothing in any closet, even though they searched Melania's personal things. What classified data they found was in the SCIF where it should have been. The media and Biden admin is lying to you about this.

TS/SCI is pretty highly classified. I think anyone with any rationality would agree.

“Because they do” is weak. Are you just making it up or do you have a reason to believe this?
obama and clinton's staffers have confirmed it, so have Bush's, so its not partisan, they all do it and have for decades.

Yes, those are high security classifications, have you seen those markings on the documents taken by the FBI? or are you just repeating what CNN told you?

Yes, those are high security classifications, have you seen those markings on the documents taken by the FBI? or are you just repeating what CNN told you?
The receipt indicates that there were TS/SCI documents taken. The filing from the DoJ objecting to release of the affidavit indicates the investigation implicates highly classified information. Page 8. https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000182-a333-dc87-a5ea-e73f29010000

I don’t have to go by CNN. I have court documents.

they found nothing in any closet, even though they searched Melania's personal things. What classified data they found was in the SCIF where it should have been. The media and Biden admin is lying to you about this.
Trump doesn’t have a SCIF anymore. He’s not president. The documents were in a storage closet.

The receipt indicates that there were TS/SCI documents taken. The filing from the DoJ objecting to release of the affidavit indicates the investigation implicates highly classified information. Page 8. https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000182-a333-dc87-a5ea-e73f29010000

I don’t have to go by CNN. I have court documents.
court documents created by a political operation designed to keep Trump from running in 2024. The fact that they refuse to release the affidavit proves that they are hiding their true motives. Its obvious to anyone who is not a partisan sheep

Forum List

Back