Why Did the Democratic South Become Republican?

It's fairly easy to see who the KKK and Confederate lovers are. First, suggest removing a statue of a piece of shit Confederate. Two, take note of who starts crying like a little bitch.
So when are they going to remove the huge Robert Byrd statue from the halls of the senate, you know, the longest serving Democrat senator eulogized by Obama, Biden, and the Clintons as their inspiration, who also happened to be a devoted KKK leader for many years? I guess since he's a Democrat, his statue gets to stand. You know how it goes, nobody is above the law or anything else, except of course if you're a Democrat.

So when are they going to remove the huge Robert Byrd statue from the halls of the senate, you know, the longest serving Democrat senator eulogized by Obama, Biden, and the Clintons as their inspiration, who also happened to be a devoted KKK leader for many years? I guess since he's a Democrat, his statue gets to stand. You know how it goes, nobody is above the law or anything else, except of course if you're a Democrat.

The biggest standing monument to slavery and the confederacy is the democrat party. Lets tear it down

The biggest standing monument to slavery and the confederacy is the democrat party. Lets tear it down
Look how beatifully the Democrats show respect and care for an ex Klansman leader. Ya gotta love the insanity of these leftists:

When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.[15][29]

In December 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.
— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944[15][30]
In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to Samuel Green, the Ku Klux Klan's Grand Wizard, stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."[31] The same year, he was encouraged to run for the West Virginia House of Delegates by the Klan's grand dragon; Byrd won, and took his seat in January 1947

1664436231165.png

1664436331142.png

Why Did the Democratic South Become Republican?

The south used to vote Democrat. Now it votes Republican. Why the switch? Was it, as some people say, because the GOP decided to appeal to racist whites? Carol Swain, Professor of Political Science at Vanderbilt University, explains.

TheReaper says: This great video corrects the gigantic LIE and the fake narrative of the Left about the so-called southern strategy.

President Lyndon Johnson decided the future of the Democratic Party was to garner the black vote. He launched a massive give away program he called the Great Society and the blacks lined up to vote for democrats. Johnson is attributed with this now famous prophesy …

1664436384269.jpeg

So the southern Democrats deserted the Democratic Party and started to vote for republicans.

President Lyndon Johnson decided the future of the Democratic Party was to garner the black vote. He launched a massive give away program he called the Great Society and the blacks lined up to vote for democrats. Johnson is attributed with this now famous prophesy …

View attachment 702974

So the southern Democrats deserted the Democratic Party and started to vote for republicans.

That is a factor. How big a factor compared to the other things discussed here, I do not know.

That is a factor. How big a factor compared to the other things discussed here, I do not know.
One thing for sure is that the blacks do vote for democrats despite the fact the democrats rarely deliver on any of their promises to the blacks. Democrats just blame that failure on racist republicans.

One thing for sure is that the blacks do vote for democrats despite the fact the democrats rarely deliver on any of their promises to the blacks. Democrats just blame that failure on racist republicans.

That tide is slowly starting to turn. I have been watching the numbers change, more and more, election to election.

It's fairly easy to see who the KKK and Confederate lovers are. First, suggest removing a statue of a piece of shit Confederate. Two, take note of who starts crying like a little bitch.
They removed those statues so we would forget and they (democrats) could once again institute racism and hatred.

devoted KKK leader for many years?
Until he started looking into national politics when he repudiated the Devils Klan and all it's works. Before he was elected to the House or Senate in the 50's. Everybody loves a good story of redemption don't they? Well maybe not those whose sympathies lie with the Klan......

That tide is slowly starting to turn. I have been watching the numbers change, more and more, election to election.
Yes, it does look like some blacks are beginning to think for themselves.

Democrats hope illegal Hispanics will vote for democrats once they become citizens (if not before). The problem is Hispanics look for results and if you promise Hispanics diamonds and roses you best not deliver zirconium and daisIes.

Yes, it does look like some blacks are beginning to think for themselves.

Democrats hope illegal Hispanics will vote for democrats once they become citizens (if not before). The problem is Hispanics look for results and if you promise Hispanics diamonds and roses you best not deliver zirconium and daisIes.
Yes

Until he started looking into national politics when he repudiated the Devils Klan and all it's works. Before he was elected to the House or Senate in the 50's. Everybody loves a good story of redemption don't they? Well maybe not those whose sympathies lie with the Klan......
Or he just found a perfect fit for the bullshit artist, corrupt racist pig that he was, in the Democratic Party. After all, the KKK was indeed the military wing of the Democratic Party, so perhaps it was just a promotion to the “front office” for Robert Byrd. And redemption only works if you’re a Democrat, which is why his statue is still kissed and prayed to by Democrats in the halls of the senate. Just as we now know that nobody is above the law, unless you’re a Democrat.

Or he just found a perfect fit for the bullshit artist, corrupt racist pig that he was, in the Democratic Party. After all, the KKK was indeed the military wing of the Democratic Party, so perhaps it was just a promotion to the “front office” for Robert Byrd. And redemption only works if you’re a Democrat, which is why his statue is still kissed and prayed to by Democrats in the halls of the senate. Just as we now know that nobody is above the law, unless you’re a Democrat.
Well it could very well be that he not only joined them for political expediency, but disavowed them just as quickly when it suited him.

They were indeed part of the Southern insurgency after the slave holders bid for Independence was crushed. After the North withdrew, and they took over the state governments again, they were part the Government in the South.

Forum List

Back