Why did Obama lie about breaking his buddy’s nose (no trolling from those who believe him)

Explain why this thread is racist.
I didn't say or think it was... But i do know the Obama fetish these guys display is rooted in pure racism. So, the thread isn't really racist, its just the smelly droppings of a racist.

As for you...i called you racist, once. You were making up false things to make black people look bad. You will get called racist for that anywhere you go (where educated people exist). You can blame yourself for that one.

Fort Fun Indiana has a history of false accusations of racism
And i am sure you have a history of being called racist way more often than the average person. Of course, in true RWNJ style, that's everyone else's fault.

I’m not even a right winger. I’m very moderate. Explain why this thread is racist. Go ahead (should be interesting)

You can call yourself anything you like, but you're still just another idiot.

Fort Fun Indiana has a history of false accusations of racism
And i am sure you have a history of being called racist way more often than the average person. Of course, in true RWNJ style, that's everyone else's fault.

I’m not even a right winger. I’m very moderate. Explain why this thread is racist. Go ahead (should be interesting)

You can call yourself anything you like, but you're still just another idiot.

Maybe, but that doesn’t mean I’m wrong in this case

Posting that Photoshopped picture so often doesn't make you look like a childish idiot at all.

Obviously it doesn't strike a chord with you.....

Manchelle.jpg

I mean yeah it doesn’t take a deeply cynical mind to question his story’s truth. In other words it’s obviously bullshit.

There are only 2 reasons I can think of that he lied about something as stupid as this. 1) He sees all the memes about him being a pussy and he wants to push back on that narrative
2) And this is the reason for the lie in my opinion. Blacks stereotypically are know for violence and losing their shit when a racial slur is hurled at them. I think Obama has gone to great lengths to prove “he’s down” with the black community. Despite being rich the dude moved to Harlem when he was in school. He also lived in a shithole in Chicago. I’ve seen him about how “the barbershops in Chicago know he’s black” more stereotypes. Recently he said blacks voted for Trump because hip hop culture respects wealth. This is obviously dealing with a racial complex IMO.

Any other theories?
I have a theory:

Obama told a true story about something that happens in every group of male friends that has ever lived.
I've never had a fight with any of my male friends. That's absurd, and you trying to cover for Obama's obvious lie is pathetic.

I mean yeah it doesn’t take a deeply cynical mind to question his story’s truth. In other words it’s obviously bullshit.

There are only 2 reasons I can think of that he lied about something as stupid as this. 1) He sees all the memes about him being a pussy and he wants to push back on that narrative
2) And this is the reason for the lie in my opinion. Blacks stereotypically are know for violence and losing their shit when a racial slur is hurled at them. I think Obama has gone to great lengths to prove “he’s down” with the black community. Despite being rich the dude moved to Harlem when he was in school. He also lived in a shithole in Chicago. I’ve seen him about how “the barbershops in Chicago know he’s black” more stereotypes. Recently he said blacks voted for Trump because hip hop culture respects wealth. This is obviously dealing with a racial complex IMO.

Any other theories?

Maybe he really "broke his nose" with the yayo, but can't say that.

I didn't say or think it was... But i do know the Obama fetish these guys display is rooted in pure racism. So, the thread isn't really racist, its just the smelly droppings of a racist.

As for you...i called you racist, once. You were making up false things to make black people look bad. You will get called racist for that anywhere you go (where educated people exist). You can blame yourself for that one.

Right right right the Obama “fetish is rooted in racism” it’s not like the guy wasn’t ever president of the United States or anything....and is a major player in democrat politics

Any other theories?
I have a theory:

Obama told a true story about something that happens in every group of male friends that has ever lived.
I've never had a fight with any of my male friends. That's absurd, and you trying to cover for Obama's obvious lie is pathetic.

Dude if I was a partisan hack I would STFU about Obozo fictitious tall tale. It takes a special kind of partisan hack to sell it to guys like me and you

Resorting to playing the racism card - a sure sign of defeat.

BULLDOG can attack the messenger with the best of them. Now let me see him focus on the message

* crickets *

I haven't found a message in this goofy thread yet. You don't believe Obama poked a buddy in the nose. Big deal. You say you don't believe anything he says anyway. Nothing I can say will give you common sense. I can't make you less of an idiot, so I'm not going to try.

Obama is not confident in his manhood...a real man would never discuss a physical altercation of their past....
Exactly. Tough guys get busy with their fists.... not their cock-sucking mouth. LOL

Boy Soetoro will always be famous for eating dog, lying, shrooms, and getting shit-dicked in the bath houses.... not much else that I can think of....

BULLDOG can attack the messenger with the best of them. Now let me see him focus on the message

* crickets *

I haven't found a message in this goofy thread yet. You don't believe Obama poked a buddy in the nose. Big deal. You say you don't believe anything he says anyway. Nothing I can say will give you common sense. I can't make you less of an idiot, so I'm not going to try.

He poked Reggie Love?

It's pretty hard to believe that this guy ever "broke" anything, other than breaking some other guy's dick off in his ass. Look at those skinny arms. I could snap those like a twig.

total-pussy.jpg
Queen: "Bicycle! Bicycle! I love to ride my bicycle, I love to ride my bike..."

"Fat bottomed girls you make the rocking world go round.."

:laughing0301:

michelle-obama-butt.jpg

I do love that song by Queen. I have it on a couple of my riding playlists.

Forum List

Back