Why Did I Have To Learn So Many Useless Things In School?

...The WORST thing you can do to the majority of kids is to rabbit off the maths speak Algebra, Tangent, Calculus etc.. As soon as you do that, forget it, you've lost and bamboozled a whole bunch of kids despite trying to explain what they mean.

Wow, that is exactly wrong.

Wow, that is exactly wrong.
Wow, no it isn't.

I went to a friend's coffee evening to raise money for McMillan cancer care. There was a woman there who said she was a retired teacher. I explained the incident of a kid (not letting on it was my son) who said what was linear sequences. She said, "If a kid doesn't know what linear sequences mean, they're not very bright". I had pleasure in informing her that that's precisely why state school in the UK is shit and the system is better off with retards like you retiring". She simply shut the fuck up. Teachers have a dreadful personality.

That I never even use in my lifetime anyways? Like I remember some of the US presidents, but how is that going to help me get a job or anything? That's just one example. It's just as well I only paid attention enough to get by school and deleted all of the brain clutter out of my mind later on.
Oh dear....what a tempting post...........................

Hence, I know what I'm talking about. Unlike you.
Teachers are useless, they're full of shit, hence why state education is shit, in the UK and US.

I've never said this to anyone before, but I suggest you put your face in a meat grinder and go live in the woods. Teachers are dreadful specimens.

Last edited:
Wow, no it isn't.

As a matter of fact, it is. There are always a few head cases like you who just pull some nonsense from out their ass then convince themselves it's the most brilliant idea ever. They (you) then proceed to repeat this 'stroke of genius' on sites like this over and over and over and over again like some moron's mantra. You haven't received some divine wisdom that hundreds of years of teaching never revealed, just because something occurred to you while you were on the crapper. Let it go, get over yourself, and STFU.

Teachers are useless, they're full of shit,......
Your bitterness is noted, and it's source is pretty obvious. Smells a lot like the adult who hates professional athletes because he was beat up by the captain of the football team as a boy.

I've never said this to anyone before, but I suggest you put your face in a meat grinder and go live in the woods. .....
You've still never said it to anyone, but I have no doubt you've typed such impotent nonsense many times on forums like this.

What sort of work do you do?

Well right now I'm on SSI and I'm currently unemployed, but I used to have a job in a store,.. that was a long time ago back when I was still a teenager though and my job coach wasn't much help so I wound up in vocational school instead.

Well right now I'm on SSI and I'm currently unemployed, but I used to have a job in a store,.. that was a long time ago back when I was still a teenager though and my job coach wasn't much help so I wound up in vocational school instead.

Working in a store would mean pricing and inventory and shipping costs .. plus figuring out how much your discount would be if you paid for merchanidise in 30-60 or 90 days.

Working in a store would mean pricing and inventory and shipping costs .. plus figuring out how much your discount would be if you paid for merchanidise in 30-60 or 90 days.

No, no, I didn't do anything like that. I swept and cleaned up the place.

Is this like how a teacher of the various sciences, is called a science teacher, and not a sciences teacher?
The only difference between math and maths is where they’re used. Math is the preferred term in the United States and Canada. Maths is the preferred term in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and other English-speaking places.

Does It Ever Add Up To Say "Maths"?

Looks like only two places in the world says math.

Forum List

Back