Why did God let coronavirus happen?

How could a loving, just, and powerful God allow a tragedy like the coronavirus pandemic? Doesn’t he care that innocent people are suffering and dying? It seems unjust. If God exists, isn't he strong enough to stop this madness?

I once was quite skeptical about faith matters and did not accept these ideas right away. It took time, interaction, reflection, and analysis. But exposure to this reasoning was a necessary start. Maybe this can get you thinking.

Stay safe. And inquisitive

God created us in his image with all his ability, it is up to us to learn to use it wisely
Well, not all of us....

How could a loving, just, and powerful God allow a tragedy like the coronavirus pandemic? Doesn’t he care that innocent people are suffering and dying? It seems unjust. If God exists, isn't he strong enough to stop this madness?

I once was quite skeptical about faith matters and did not accept these ideas right away. It took time, interaction, reflection, and analysis. But exposure to this reasoning was a necessary start. Maybe this can get you thinking.

God created us in his image with all his ability, it is up to us to learn to use it wisely
Is this kid made in god's image?
View attachment 393675

Yes. And you have not any right to deny this, criminal.
But I'd like to know why god would put a kid through that and make them that way? It's Hitlerian, don't you think?

If you think so, Hitler.
This is how she gets herself off.

No idea what this sentence means. The theodicy is not an unknown problem since the Christian philosopher Lacantius (250-317 AD) attribuated this logical problem to Epicurus (the philosopher of happiness).
Taz couldn't care less about that. This is a game to Taz. Playing the game is how Taz gets enjoyment.
no comment
Now do you understand what it meant when I said this is how she gets off?
no comment

View attachment 393675
How many times have you made the argument that imperfection equals no God, Taz? A hundred? Two hundred?

Do you think the answer to your childish argument is going to change?
I've never made that argument. Or maybe you can quote me? I'll wait. :popcorn:
Hundreds of times. It's your signature move. You aren't any different than Hobelim or Breezewood. You just have a different signature move. Bleating the same tired thing day after day. Poor little Taz, has such a sad life that she has to spread her misery to get joy from life.

So... Do you think the answer to your childish argument is going to change?
I never said that it equals no god, I ask why god makes deformed babies.
God didn't "make" that deformed kid. As unfortunate as it is, it's probably issues with the parents or even the environment the Mother was exposed to during her pregnancy. Thank God, however, that this kid's parents will likely seek out surgeons who specialize in corrective surgery, so he'll have a more normal way of life.
I used to blame God for all of the atrocities in this world too, yet, when I looked around, I realized that MAN has caused these, not God.

View attachment 393675

In God's quest to teach his children while in this mortal probation, we all are born with defects and are not perfect. Perhaps the state in which we are born was given so that we, in the wisdom of God, would progress more in this mortal life from the imperfections God allows us to receive than we would have otherwise. Perhaps when we reach our final state of immortality and are resurrected with a perfect body, we may look back on our temporal mortal state and see all the great and good things we learned from having imperfections. Perhaps we will be eternally greatful to God for giving us those imperfections which allowed us to progress and learn much faster than if we never had received them. Perhaps we are born into this temporal mortal state with hidden blessings that we will bless God eternally for giving them to us during this short mortal probation once we understand His purposes more fully.

God had nothing to do with it. Instead, ask why China decided to take the first shot at us with biological warfare.

Coronaillness.jpg

View attachment 393675
How many times have you made the argument that imperfection equals no God, Taz? A hundred? Two hundred?

Hundreds of times. It's your signature move. You aren't any different than Hobelim or Breezewood. You just have a different signature move. Bleating the same tired thing day after day. Poor little Taz, has such a sad life that she has to spread her misery to get joy from life.

God didn't "make" that deformed kid. ...

The argument is: "God made a world, where such evil things are able to happen - so god is evil." We never found any real good intuitive answer to this argument since much more than 1700 years. I guess the deeper reason for this is: We don't know why god created the world at all and why it has to be in the way it is. The world is on gods way and we are part of this way. It's a dynamic structure: Panta rhei - everything is always in an inner and outer motion. If we like to keep things stable we have to repeat them. Every day the sun is rising - nevertheless we are not able to know whether it will rise tomorrow. I fear we are able to understand his plan fully, when this plan will finally be realized.

But nevertheless I believe in the end everything will be fine - and as long as it is not fine it is just simple still not the end. This child is a child of god - and it needs other children of god to help him (or her). The only thing we (=the children of god) are able to do wrong is not to see a child of god in this child of god and not to respect the god given human rights of this child. I hope it lives - and/or died - in a situation of love far from any hate.

Last edited:

View attachment 393675

God didn't "make" that deformed kid. ...

The argument is: "God made a world, where such evil things are able to happen - so god is evil." We never found any real good intuitive answer to this argument since much more than 1700 years. I guess the deeper reason for this is: We don't know why god created the world at all and why it has to be in the way it is. The world is on gods way and we are part of this way. It's a dynamic structure: Panta rhei - everything is always in an inner and outer motion. If we like to keep things stable we have to repeat them. Every day the sun is rising - nevertheless we are not able to know whether it will rise tomorrow. I fear we are able to understand his plan fully, when this plan will finally be realized.

But nevertheless I believe in the end everything will be fine - and as long as it is not fine it is just simple still not the end. This child is a child of god - and it needs other children of god to help him (or her). The only thing we (=the children of god) are able to do wrong is not to see a child of god in this child of god and not to respect the god given human rights of this child. I hope it lives - and/or died - in a situation of love far from any hate.

Yes, God made the world and Mankind , however, God also gave Mankind FREEWILL. This isn't complex.
Instead of asking a Forum about God, why don't you ask God these questions? God listens.

You get off on playing your game. You have a disorder.
This is your new response when you're on TILT!
I don't know. Why don't you keep asking the same question another 89 times and let's find out together.
Why does god make stillbirths? He’s the first abortioner.

Another question: Why do you play this idiotic game; why do you do so? What's your intention?
Dude thinks his god is perfect and dingbat even says that god makes deformed babies because god is testing him to see if he'll love everyone. Or some shit like that. He makes no sense.

View attachment 393675

God didn't "make" that deformed kid. As unfortunate as it is, it's probably issues with the parents or even the environment the Mother was exposed to during her pregnancy. Thank God, however, that this kid's parents will likely seek out surgeons who specialize in corrective surgery, so he'll have a more normal way of life.
I used to blame God for all of the atrocities in this world too, yet, when I looked around, I realized that MAN has caused these, not God.
Most baby deformities are natural. God also makes retards, gimps, ugly people, babies with cancer, two heads... I'm simply asking if god is so benevolent and good, why is he making all this suffering?

New Topics

Forum List

Back