Why did God let coronavirus happen?

How could a loving, just, and powerful God allow a tragedy like the coronavirus pandemic? Doesn’t he care that innocent people are suffering and dying? It seems unjust. If God exists, isn't he strong enough to stop this madness?

I once was quite skeptical about faith matters and did not accept these ideas right away. It took time, interaction, reflection, and analysis. But exposure to this reasoning was a necessary start. Maybe this can get you thinking.

Stay safe. And inquisitive

God created us in his image with all his ability, it is up to us to learn to use it wisely
Is this kid made in god's image?
View attachment 393675

Daniel 12:11
“From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

View attachment 393782

The deformed babies that come out of the womb are on god.

Any god? Or just the Christian God? :lol:

The real god has no religious affiliation

How could a loving, just, and powerful God allow a tragedy like the coronavirus pandemic? Doesn’t he care that innocent people are suffering and dying? It seems unjust. If God exists, isn't he strong enough to stop this madness?

I once was quite skeptical about faith matters and did not accept these ideas right away. It took time, interaction, reflection, and analysis. But exposure to this reasoning was a necessary start. Maybe this can get you thinking.

God created us in his image with all his ability, it is up to us to learn to use it wisely
View attachment 393675

“From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

View attachment 393782

Call Him whatever name you want. Doesn't affect me in the slightest.

View attachment 393675

View attachment 393782

Ding you are god, you just do not know it

View attachment 393675

View attachment 393782

Just remember what you said, it just may come back to haunt you.

Why would you blame GOD for the sins that bring about Covid19. There is still the suspicion that China was dabbling in evolution/genetic research when this whole thing started. However, it is Satan who wishes to corrupt, disrupt, confound, destroy and slander. GOD only permits many things so that a few that will choose to serve GOD will eventually come into existence and be drawn to HIM. The rest will end up where they end up.

View attachment 393675

View attachment 393782

Ding you are god, you just do not know it

Then we are in trouble.

View attachment 393675

View attachment 393782

Just remember what you said, it just may come back to haunt you.

I don’t get in God’s way.

View attachment 393675
How many times have you made the argument that imperfection equals no God, Taz? A hundred? Two hundred?

Do you think the answer to your childish argument is going to change?
I've never made that argument. Or maybe you can quote me? I'll wait. :popcorn:
Hundreds of times. It's your signature move. You aren't any different than Hobelim or Breezewood. You just have a different signature move. Bleating the same tired thing day after day. Poor little Taz, has such a sad life that she has to spread her misery to get joy from life.

So... Do you think the answer to your childish argument is going to change?
I never said that it equals no god, I ask why god makes deformed babies.

I'm having déjà vu all over again. I've given you the answer to that question tons of times, and others have as well, but amazingly, you act as if no one answers it and you keep asking it over and over and over, like a 3 year old child.

I'll say it again, for the 10,000th time. This is a fallen, corrupted world. Not just in a moral sense but in a physical sense as well. The way the world is now is not at all the way it was in the beginning. In the very beginning, the world God created was "very good," basically paradise. As the Bible says, when sin came into the world everything began to change. But it is not only the result of the original fall, it's the continued actions of mankind that mess up everything, and unfortunately that affects not only the earth itself but life too.

As someone else already told you a few posts up, there are many harmful things that PEOPLE have brought into the equation that cause all sorts of physical problems like mutations, diseases like cancer, etc, etc.

For example, there are pharmaceutical companies who have put out products that they know cause cancer but didn't take those products off the shelves until they were forced to, because those corrupt people only cared about making a profit rather than the people and the effects of their products.

You want to blame God for HUMAN corruption, which not only started the fall in the first place, but continues to create problems in this world, in both the environment and in the gene pool.

Despite all of that, God is going to restore the original peaceful and perfect world He created. From a Christian perspective, not only will there be a restoration on this earth, in the millennial reign of Christ, but also a new earth. And that is what heaven is, a perfect place with no death, no disease, no suffering, no evil... a paradise, the way things are SUPPOSED to be, a place that is what you seem to want. Well if you want that you can have it, but obviously you need to get right with God, instead of blaming God for all the bad, while enjoying and benefiting from all the good and not even acknowledging God for that.

Last edited:

God let the coronavirus happen because he was busy creating the inhabitants of the planet Praxillus, in the Andromeda Galaxy, that he had just created and couldn't be in two places at once.

View attachment 393675

Yes. And you have not any right to deny this, criminal.

View attachment 393675
How many times have you made the argument that imperfection equals no God, Taz? A hundred? Two hundred?

Hundreds of times. It's your signature move. You aren't any different than Hobelim or Breezewood. You just have a different signature move. Bleating the same tired thing day after day. Poor little Taz, has such a sad life that she has to spread her misery to get joy from life.

I'm having déjà vu all over again. I've given you the answer to that question tons of times, and others have as well, but amazingly, you act as if no one answers it and you keep asking it over and over and over, like a 3 year old child.

I'll say it again, for the 10,000th time. This is a fallen, corrupted world. Not just in a moral sense but in a physical sense as well. The way the world is now is not at all the way it was in the beginning. In the very beginning, the world God created was "very good," basically paradise. As the Bible says, when sin came into the world everything began to change. But it is not only the result of the original fall, it's the continued actions of mankind that mess up everything, and unfortunately that affects not only the earth itself but life too.

As someone else already told you a few posts up, there are many harmful things that PEOPLE have brought into the equation that cause all sorts of physical problems like mutations, diseases like cancer, etc, etc.

For example, there are pharmaceutical companies who have put out products that they know cause cancer but didn't take those products off the shelves until they were forced to, because those corrupt people only cared about making a profit rather than the people and the effects of their products.

You want to blame God for HUMAN corruption, which not only started the fall in the first place, but continues to create problems in this world, in both the environment and in the gene pool.

Despite all of that, God is going to restore the original peaceful and perfect world He created. From a Christian perspective, not only will there be a restoration on this earth, in the millennial reign of Christ, but also a new earth. And that is what heaven is, a perfect place with no death, no disease, no suffering, no evil... a paradise, the way things are SUPPOSED to be, a place that is what you seem to want. Well if you want that you can have it, but obviously you need to get right with God, instead of blaming God for all the bad, while enjoying and benefiting from all the good and not even acknowledging God for that.
Most deformed, retarded, cancerous babies are naturally produced, no pesticides... involved. My question is why a benevolent god would make such things. Your answer is that it's man's fault. So god is making all these deformed... babies and blaming it on man!!!! And that god continues to make these poor babies... That is absolutely horrendous! Hurting babies and justifying it by blaming someone else? THAT'S FUCKING NUTS!!!!!!!!! o_O

Which is why I keep asking, because your answer FOR SURE can't be it.

View attachment 393675

Most deformed, retarded, cancerous babies are naturally produced, no pesticides... involved. My question is why a benevolent god would make such things. Your answer is that it's man's fault. So god is making all these deformed... babies and blaming it on man!!!! And that god continues to make these poor babies... That is absolutely horrendous! Hurting babies and justifying it by blaming someone else? THAT'S FUCKING NUTS!!!!!!!!! o_O

Which is why I keep asking, because your answer FOR SURE can't be it.
What's YOUR answer?

View attachment 393675

But I'd like to know why god would put a kid through that and make them that way? It's Hitlerian, don't you think?

Most deformities are natural. How do you explain that?

How do you explain it?

If god exists, then it's on god. If no god, then something like random mutation? I'm not a scientist, maybe they describe it another way...

So if God exists God wouldn't be good and benevolent?

Not sure if you can be on one hand, good and benevolent, and on the other hand, worse than Mengele.

View attachment 393675

But I'd like to know why god would put a kid through that and make them that way? It's Hitlerian, don't you think?
So you want to define God through exception? How about all the good? How do you explain that?

Doesn't the good vastly outweigh the bad?

Forum List

Back