Why did God let coronavirus happen?

How could a loving, just, and powerful God allow a tragedy like the coronavirus pandemic? Doesn’t he care that innocent people are suffering and dying? It seems unjust. If God exists, isn't he strong enough to stop this madness?

I once was quite skeptical about faith matters and did not accept these ideas right away. It took time, interaction, reflection, and analysis. But exposure to this reasoning was a necessary start. Maybe this can get you thinking.

Stay safe. And inquisitive

God created us in his image with all his ability, it is up to us to learn to use it wisely
Is this kid made in god's image?
View attachment 393675
How many times have you made the argument that imperfection equals no God, Taz? A hundred? Two hundred?

Do you think the answer to your childish argument is going to change?

How could a loving, just, and powerful God allow a tragedy like the coronavirus pandemic? Doesn’t he care that innocent people are suffering and dying? It seems unjust. If God exists, isn't he strong enough to stop this madness?

I once was quite skeptical about faith matters and did not accept these ideas right away. It took time, interaction, reflection, and analysis. But exposure to this reasoning was a necessary start. Maybe this can get you thinking.

God created us in his image with all his ability, it is up to us to learn to use it wisely
View attachment 393675
How many times have you made the argument that imperfection equals no God, Taz? A hundred? Two hundred?

I've never made that argument. Or maybe you can quote me? I'll wait. :popcorn:

View attachment 393675

Yea you have, one or two hundred times just as ding said

View attachment 393675

Hundreds of times. It's your signature move. You aren't any different than Hobelim or Breezewood. You just have a different signature move. Bleating the same tired thing day after day. Poor little Taz, has such a sad life that she has to spread her misery to get joy from life.

So... Do you think the answer to your childish argument is going to change?

Why did God let coronavirus happen?

Because he hates Republicans, and rightly so.

View attachment 393675

Then quote me or stfu.

View attachment 393675

Then quote me or stfu.
Everyone knows, Taz. Why do you want to lie about it?

View attachment 393675

Hundreds of times. It's your signature move. You aren't any different than Hobelim or Breezewood. You just have a different signature move. Bleating the same tired thing day after day. Poor little Taz, has such a sad life that she has to spread her misery to get joy from life.

I never said that it equals no god, I ask why god makes deformed babies.

How could a loving, just, and powerful God allow a tragedy like the coronavirus pandemic?
Ah, there is no living and just God. It’s a figment of the our imagination. 20k innocent kids under five die every day from a preventable disease, malnutrition and abuse.....yet we still worship our loving and just God. Go figure. Find another name for this god. It certainly isn’t loving and just in human terms.

View attachment 393675

Then quote me or stfu.
So quote me, fool.

View attachment 393675

Daniel 12:11
“From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

1601240637665.png

View attachment 393675

That's exactly what you are trying to imply, Taz. It's the whole point of your game. Don't play dumb.

View attachment 393675

Then quote me or stfu.
So quote me, fool.
I don't need to, Taz. You'll make the same argument tomorrow regardless of what I do here. It's your thing. It's what you do. It's your brand. You are just like hobelim and breezewood. You are no different.

LMAO ....

What a dumb thread.

I guess you're a bit confused by that whole free will thing, eh?

View attachment 393675

That's exactly what you are trying to imply, Taz. It's the whole point of your game. Don't play dumb.
No, your god makes retards... I just want to know why. My question actually implies that there is a god.

View attachment 393675

“From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

View attachment 393782

The deformed babies that come out of the womb are on god.

View attachment 393675

No, your god makes retards... I just want to know why. My question actually implies that there is a god.
It must be really frustrating for the worlds professors to have to bow down to retards because they can not show that codes write themselves in ponds on asteroids

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

View attachment 393675

Well... what's your answer for the god you are implying exists because imperfections exist? Does it matter which perception you use? Handicaps exist either way.

So we know that's not what you are doing. It's just as I said. You ask the same question day after day because you have such a sad life that you want others to share in your misery.

Now stop lying and go live a life worth living.

How could a loving, just, and powerful God allow a tragedy like the coronavirus pandemic? Doesn’t he care that innocent people are suffering and dying?

What did you expect God to do? Stick His finger thru the clouds & squash every chink in wuhan right where they stood?

View attachment 393675

View attachment 393782

The deformed babies that come out of the womb are on god.

Any god? Or just the Christian God? :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back