Why did God let coronavirus happen?

Morality? Handbook? Iron age? Good thing?
Not a very deep or intelligent response.

Not? You expect something what is intelligent from a Christian like me? Bad luck.

I see you are still making the same error. But this is to be expected from religious people. When "because i say so" is the only evidence or argument you have for the truth or value of your dogma, you internalize any criticism of that dogma. You literally take it personally. While you are busy getting grumpy with everyone else for this criticism, you might want to pause and realize that it's YOUR fault you are taking it personally, and this fault stems from your abandonment of logic and evidence and your suspension of incredulity.

Not? You expect something what is intelligent from a Christian like me? Bad luck.

I see you are still making the same error. But this is to be expected from religious people. When "because i say so" is the only evidence or argument you have for the truth or value of your dogma, you internalize any criticism of that dogma. You literally take it personally. While you are busy getting grumpy with everyone else for this criticism, you might want to pause and realize that it's YOUR fault you are taking it personally, and this fault stems from your abandonment of logic and evidence and your suspension of incredulity.

Hmm ...

Last edited:
Plagues are punishment for human wrongdoings.

Layman look for vaccine rather than repentance.

Who knows what today's religious people look for in similar scenarios.

The Flood was caused by free sex and rape for all.
And yet other parts of the vile book lay out guidelines for rape.
Well in those days it was their custom for women to offer a man sex and create children to add to his household as payment to take care of them(Concubines). Most women in those days that lived on their own, were repeatedly rape and abuse and thrown back outside to survive on their own. They didn't have a welfare program in those days. And so women depended on men to provide for them.
But most old women who didn't have a family dies because they're worthless to a man. Like in the story of Ruth. Ruth taken care of her mother-in-law which that is why God grafted her into the bloodline of David. So that David can have her qualities.
But God didn't tell the men to rape them and throw them away. He told them to take the unmarried as concubines but kill the married. It is because the married are one with their husband. But the unmarried had no obligations. But they would have died if they were left alone in those days. So it was a favor from God to have the men to take them in.

Ruth 1:12 Return home, my daughters; I am too old to have another husband. Even if I thought there was still hope for me—even if I had a husband tonight and then gave birth to sons—

Ruth 4:15 He will renew your life and sustain you in your old age. For your daughter-in-law, who loves you and who is better to you than seven sons, has given him birth.”

Ruth 2:8 So Boaz said to Ruth, “My daughter, listen to me. Don’t go and glean in another field and don’t go away from here. Stay here with the women who work for me. 9 Watch the field where the men are harvesting, and follow along after the women. I have told the men not to lay a hand on you. And whenever you are thirsty, go and get a drink from the water jars the men have filled.”

Genesis 29:28 And Jacob did so. He finished the week with Leah, and then Laban gave him his daughter Rachel to be his wife.

Matthew 15:4 For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’ 5 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is ‘devoted to God,’

Genesis 21:15 When the water in the skin was gone, she put the boy under one of the bushes. 16 Then she went off and sat down about a bowshot away, for she thought, “I cannot watch the boy die.” And as she sat there, she began to sob.

17 God heard the boy crying, and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her, “What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid; God has heard the boy crying as he lies there. 18 Lift the boy up and take him by the hand, for I will make him into a great nation.”

19 Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water. So she went and filled the skin with water and gave the boy a drink.

20 God was with the boy as he grew up. He lived in the desert and became an archer.

And why is it so important for you to hate all Christians? In case all Christians are right and you are wrong - what would this do with you? Why do you need self defined enemies? And why such harmless enemies like Christians?

Oh by the way: After my death and in case I will go to heaven then I will need some people to free hell - so it is able to be closed. Are you ready to fight after your death together with me and others for the devil, so he will be able to leave behind his own hell?... And how could you be able to do so - without any rebound in god? ...

Nisi Dominus aedificaverit domum,
in vanum laboraverunt qui aedificant eam.
Nisi Dominus custodierit civitatem,
frustra vigilat qui custodit eam.

Last edited:
Cities fall in ruin
The innocent they cry
oh lord save them
dont let them die

Trapped inside a state of fear
I look around at the many who died
Death lingers in the air
A virus that cannot be contained
As we fall to Trump the tyrant’s reign

Don't be bringing God into this
washintgon01.jpg

God chose english as the official language of the bible, so of course it should be the official language of america, my friends!

God chose english as the official language of the bible, so of course it should be the official language of america, my friends!

Actually, that depends on what part of the Bible you are reading. If you are reading the OT, the original language of it was Hebrew.

It went from Hebrew, to Greek, to Roman, to English. Hell of a game of telephone for a book that is supposed to be the Word of God.

And why is it so important for you to hate all Christians?
I dont. This is you being a shameless little liar. You cant grapple with any of the points i made, and you take criticism of your magical fairy tale personally. For exactly the reasons i said you would.

This life is a learning ground for those of us who were sent here. We were sent here to be tested to see what kind of being we would, of our own free will and choice, choose to become. In order to make this choice, we needed to be given the choice between good and evil. We become the product of our own choices. But one might ask, Why did God, who is omnipotent, omniscient, and all loving have us go through all this when he could simply have made us all perfect so that we would never choose evil? The answer to this question is found in understanding the characteristics of God and the true nature of mankind.

John 17:3
3 And this is
life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

When we speak of the omnipotence of God, what does that mean? Does that mean that God can do absolutely anything? Can God make it so that He has never existed and that He has always existed simultaneously? Can God make it so that He is the very epitome of all evil and simultaneously the very epitome of all goodness? Could God have created himself out of nothing? If God had all power to do anything imaginable, he certainly could do the above. But these things offend our sense of good and evil and our God given sense of logic. It is my understanding that even God is subject to eternal impossibilities. There are things in eternity that impossible, even for God himself. For example, a self-existing being, such as God himself, cannot have created himself out of nothing since under such a proposition, God would not have existed prior to creating himself out of nothing, and he would not be self-existent ( ie, always existing) if he had to be created from nothing. This is a logical contradiction. It is also a contradiction for God to be an all good being and simultaneously an all evil being. Since evil is the direct opposite of good, God cannot be all good and all evil simultaneously. This also offends our sense of logic and makes no sense. This also is an eternal impossibility. So, do we conclude that God is not omnipotent? In my estimation, omnipotence is the power to do all that is possible. God is a being who has all knowledge and can do all that is possible for a being to do. As mere mortals we can not even come close to understanding all that is possible through the vast expanse of eternity, but God can. God is omnipotent in that he can do anything that is not eternally impossible.

In these last days, God, through his prophet Joseph Smith, has revealed to man a few things that are eternally impossible.

Doctrine and Covenants 93:7,29
7 And he bore record, saying: I saw his glory, that he was in the beginning, before the world was;
29 Man was also in the beginning with God. Intelligence, or the light of truth, was not created or made, neither indeed can be.

In verse 7 it tells us that when God speaks of the term, "in the beginning", He is telling us that beginning is before the world was. In verse 29 He tells us that man was also in the beginning with God, ie mankind existed before the world was created. He then speaks of Intelligence, which mankind possesses and tells us that it was never created or made and neither indeed can be. In other words, there is a part of mankind which is his intelligence that has always existed and was not created or made nor can it ever be created or made. God is telling us that a part of mankind is eternal in nature or in other words, self-existent. He is teaching us of an eternal impossibility. It is impossible, even for God, that He could create the intelligence of mankind. In other words, you and I have always existed as an Intelligence and that part of us was never created or made, neither indeed can be.

This truth was also revealed in the Book of Abraham,

Abraham 3:18
18 Howbeit that he made the greater star; as, also, if there be two spirits, and one shall be more intelligent than the other, yet these two spirits, notwithstanding one is more intelligent than the other, have no beginning; they existed before, they shall have no end, they shall exist after, for they are gnolaum, or eternal.

God has also revealed that not just Intelligence, but also elements are eternal.

Doctrine and Covenants 93:33-34
33 For man is spirit. The elements are eternal, and spirit and element, inseparably connected, receive a fulness of joy;
34 And when separated, man cannot receive a fulness of joy.

In this revelation we learn also that the elements are eternal. This means that God did not create us out of nothing but created us from self-existent Intelligence and elements. This gives new meaning to how God creates things. The act of creating is the act of organizing things that already exist. On this earth man was created from the dust of the earth:

Genesis 3:19
19 In the
sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

The spirits of mankind were in the beginning before the world was and were created out of the self-existing Intelligence and a more pure and fine eternal element known as spirit matter.

Doctrine and Covenants 131:7-8
7 There is no such thing as immaterial matter. All spirit is matter, but it is more fine or pure, and can only be discerned by purer eyes;
8 We cannot see it; but when our bodies are purified we shall see that it is all matter.

Another eternal impossibility is exnihilo creation. If the elements are eternal and the intelligences of the universe have always existed, then God does not create his children out of nothing nor does he create anything out of nothing. The spirits of mankind came about by combining Intellgence and spirit matter through the process of procreation:

Acts 17:28-29
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.

1 John 3:2-3
2 Beloved, now are we the
sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Hebrews 12:9
9 Furthermore we have had
fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

God is literally our Eternal Father in Heaven. We have progressed from Intelligence, to spirit children of God, to mortal mankind on this earth. From this knowledge we learn that God could not create mankind to be perfect. Why? Because mankind as Intelligences could not be created or made. Therefore they could not be created out of nothing. Mankind is in a state of being through their own progression. The only way for God to help in mankind's progression is to help them learn good from evil and learn to choose good and evil in and of themselves. To progress to become more like our Father in Heaven, we need free will to learn to choose goodness over evil. Nobody forces God to be a good being. He chooses to do so in and of himself. For us to be more like Him, we too need free will to learn to choose good over evil. Since God could not create us to be perfect (since he could not create our Intelligence), He has chosen to create a temporary learning ground called earth where we can come and experience good and evil and learn to choose the good and value it. Eventually we will all be resurrected and live as immortal beings in eternity. This life is a temporary learn ground for us to experience joy and happiness along with pain, suffering, and even death. Eventually we will be able to look back at our time here on earth and we will value all that we experienced here in this blip of time called our temporal existence or mortal probation. We may not see it now, but we will see the in our next life and we will value all the wonderful lessons, even the very hard and difficult lessons we learned and they will benefit us forever and ever.

Doctrine and Covenants 122:5-8
5 If thou art called to pass through tribulation; if thou art in perils among false brethren; if thou art in perils among robbers; if thou art in perils by land or by sea;
6 If thou art accused with all manner of false accusations; if thine enemies fall upon thee; if they tear thee from the society of thy father and mother and brethren and sisters; and if with a drawn sword thine enemies tear thee from the bosom of thy wife, and of thine offspring, and thine elder son, although but six years of age, shall cling to thy garments, and shall say, My father, my father, why can’t you stay with us? O, my father, what are the men going to do with you? and if then he shall be thrust from thee by the sword, and thou be dragged to prison, and thine enemies prowl around thee like wolves for the blood of the lamb;
7 And if thou shouldst be cast into the pit, or into the hands of murderers, and the sentence of death passed upon thee; if thou be cast into the deep; if the billowing surge conspire against thee; if fierce winds become thine enemy; if the heavens gather blackness, and all the elements combine to hedge up the way; and above all, if the very jaws of hell shall gape open the mouth wide after thee, know thou, my son, that all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good.
8 The Son of Man hath descended below them all. Art thou greater than he?

God knew that we would make mistakes in this life and provided a means whereby we might repent of the evil we do and grasp hold of the free gift of salvation that our beloved Savior Jesus Christ has provided for us.

GOD created everything perfectly and this included man. Man was offered a choice to follow GOD's will or eat of the Tree of Knowledge and do his own thing. This is what Satan did. He was created perfect yet decided that he wanted to be GOD. Being a servant of GOD wasn't good enough for him. Satan then goads Adam and Eve to eat of the Tree of Knowledge because as he put it ---- GOD doesn't want them to be GODs themselves and know both good and evil. And today, Satan still is seeking to persuade people that they can be GOD. This ether by believing that they can know everything about Creation without the presence of GOD or that they will achieve equality with a GOD.

I think that mankind when first placed in the Garden of Eden, were innocent and without sin. However, I would not say that they were perfect. I don't believe that they were omnipotent, omniscient, or all loving. I believe these attributes are part of what makes God perfect. God cast Satan to this earth and then placed Adam and Eve on this earth in their state of innocence. God, knowing the future before it happens, knew in advance what the outcome of placing these innocent beings on the earth would be. He knew that Satan would temp Adam and Eve and that eventually they would succumb to the temptations of Satan. In other words, it was the desire of God to send his children to this fallen world and provide a Savior whom He chose before the world was.

1 Peter 1:19-20
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

God knew before the earth was created that mankind would fall and that a Savior would be necessary for them. The experiences of this earth would be for their profit and learning in the eternities. In my opinion mankind obviously wasn't perfect before coming to this earth life, otherwise, there would be no purpose in sending them here to gain a greater knowledge of good and evil and to experience a fallen state.

And why is it so important for you to hate all Christians?
I dont.

You don't hate Christians?

This is you being a shameless little liar. You cant grapple with any of the points i made, and you take criticism of your magical fairy tale personally. For exactly the reasons i said you would.

Okay. In your point of view I am a shameless little liar, who takes personal the critics he believes in a magical fairy tale, because he is a Christian. And from my point of view you hate Christians. So what is your problem now? I, Jesus or your hate?

Last edited:
How could a loving, just, and powerful God allow a tragedy like the coronavirus pandemic? Doesn’t he care that innocent people are suffering and dying? It seems unjust. If God exists, isn't he strong enough to stop this madness?

I once was quite skeptical about faith matters and did not accept these ideas right away. It took time, interaction, reflection, and analysis. But exposure to this reasoning was a necessary start. Maybe this can get you thinking.

Stay safe. And inquisitive

God created us in his image with all his ability, it is up to us to learn to use it wisely
Is this kid made in god's image?
images-1.jpg

How could a loving, just, and powerful God allow a tragedy like the coronavirus pandemic? Doesn’t he care that innocent people are suffering and dying? It seems unjust. If God exists, isn't he strong enough to stop this madness?

I once was quite skeptical about faith matters and did not accept these ideas right away. It took time, interaction, reflection, and analysis. But exposure to this reasoning was a necessary start. Maybe this can get you thinking.

God created us in his image with all his ability, it is up to us to learn to use it wisely
View attachment 393675
You vile bastards get worse each day.

• Funny
Reactions: Taz

View attachment 393675
No that is a photoshop

R U really that stupid

View attachment 393675
No that is a photoshop

R U really that stupid
Not only is that kid real, there are PLENTY more like him. Did god fuck up?

View attachment 393675
No that is a photoshop

R U really that stupid
Not only is that kid real, there are PLENTY more like him. Did god fuck up?
What is the kids name and where is a larger photo of him that was not photoshopped

LOL you find an asteroid pond yet goofy

Forum List

Back