Why did donations to the Clinton Foundation crater when she lost the election?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I guess all disease and famine in the world have been cured?

Or....is it much more reasonable to conclude THE CLINTON FOUNDATION WAS A PAY FOR PLAY ORGANIZATION FOR THE CLINTONS?

Hmmmmmmmm

I think it cratered when they started to investigate that bogus foundation. Once that happened donations dried up.

Have not checked but think the Clinton foundation is still going on. Fact it was the Trump foundation was closed down for misuse of funds.

OPPS, poor typing, FACT is that the Trump foundation was closed down because of misuse of there funds.

Or....is it much more reasonable to conclude THE CLINTON FOUNDATION WAS A PAY FOR PLAY ORGANIZATION FOR THE CLINTONS?

Hmmmmmmmm

Could it be because there was nothing left to buy?

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

Hmmmmmmmm

Could it be because there was nothing left to buy?

GIVE THE MAN A PRIZE! HILLARY WASNT IN GOVERNMENT, SO SHE COULDNT BE BOUGHT FOR POLITICAL FAVORS.

The left knows it, they dont have the balls and intregrity to admit it.

Hillary is a gangster.

Have not checked but think the Clinton foundation is still going on. Fact it was the Trump foundation was closed down for misuse of funds.

I posted an article. If Trump foundation is gone with Trump as POTUS, what is the issue?

I didnt say the Clinton Foundation was gone.

She figured she'd have the office of the Presidency to protect her from her criminality. I guess she figured she had to close up her money laundering headquarters and lay low until everything cooled down. Hillary is a class 1 lowlife.

She figured she'd have the office of the Presidency to protect her from her criminality. I guess she figured she had to close up her money laundering headquarters and lay low until everything cooled down. Hillary is a class 1 lowlife.

Liberals love voting for people who sell the office of POTUS to foreign interests.

The Clinton Foundation Is Dead — But The Case Against Hillary Isn't
That was 2017 silly one....

Since then trump admin had an independent prosecutor in Arizona investigate, and they found no wrong doings and nothing illegal....

The Clinton Foundation closed down divisions of their charities, and incorporated them in to the Clinton family foundation.... like Bill's initial foundation to gather donations for his presidential library, and their Global Initiative, when she ran for president it merged in to the basic family foundation, which was going to be run by a charity outside of her family handling, if she had won.

The Clinton Foundation Is Dead — But The Case Against Hillary Isn't
That was 2017 silly one....

Since then trump admin had an independent prosecutor in Arizona investigate, and they found no wrong doings and nothing illegal....

The Clinton Foundation closed down divisions of their charities, and incorporated them in to the Clinton family foundation.... like Bill's initial foundation to gather donations for his presidential library, and their Global Initiative, when she ran for president it merged in to the basic family foundation, which was going to be run by a charity outside of her family handling, if she had won.

Wow, you're sharp today, yes it was 2017, shortly after Clinton donations tanked.

Liberals love voting for people who sell the office of POTUS to foreign interests.

Because they literally hate the USA.

Forum List

Back