Why did Dominion voting machines weigh each vote @ 1.25 for Biden while weighing Trump at .75...means for example.. out of 20,000 Biden votes.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF VOTER FRAUD!!

Libs think if they say it enough, it will become true.

There is no evidence of voter fraud. If there was, a judge would have accepted a lawsuit and be hearing evidence of said fraud.
But...they've all been dismissed..for lack of evidence.

I'm sorry, who's repeating the falsehoods over and over?
You are a liar. Why do you and your party want to anger God and fill His cup up with Wrath? You did not just defraud President Trump, you defrauded 75-80 Million who voted for Trump.

You will reap what you sow if this stands.

There is no question there is voter and election fraud on a massive scale. Anyone watching these hearings and hear just a samples of the thousands of affidavits witnessing fraud and violations of elections laws would easily determine that.

The only question is being able to prove it before a God fearing, honest and law abiding judge, and whether or not The American People are willing to get up and fight for their country and stop The DemNazi Globalist Fascist Machine from running over them like the German people allowed The Nazis to do in their once Democratic Republic!

Get your head out of your spirit entity's ass. Donald Trump is about as religious and god fearing as my dog is. If he ever had to spend a lot of time in a church, the place would likely catch on fire.
Trump is not the savior and not meant to rule on high. He is not the anointed one.

This election stands. A repudiation and rejection of your false prophet. He was a terrible President.
So the voters showed him the door. Case closed.

1-39 in court.

You probably think the Jets are going to win the Super Bowl too.

If only they hadn't been cheated!

Mountain of evidence. More than it took to get Mueller to spend $40 million on a 2 year investigation. What was that evidence?
Mueller found zippo. He is a scumbag anyways, and was involved in the Rosatom Uranium One Coverup.

The Democrat Party are experts in Dishonesty, Theft, and Election Fraud, and they maneuvered from day one to hold fraudulent elections. It took them 4 years to plan this and carry it out, and if God does not hear our prayers, and is ready to roll with The Book of Revelation, Biden not Trump will be President. Biden is an Evil man and his policies are Evil, and God will turn over a nation to an Evil ruler to punish it for things like oh murdering 60 million babies, promoting homosexuality, adultery, pedophilia and other forms of immorality.

Either God stands up, and puts down this COUP again, or He washes His hands of America and gives it over the The Barbarians at The Gate, and The Traitors inside The Gate.

Get your head out of your spirit entity's ass. Donald Trump is about as religious and god fearing as my dog is. If he ever had to spend a lot of time in a church, the place would likely catch on fire.
Trump is not the savior and not meant to rule on high. He is not the anointed one.

This election stands. A repudiation and rejection of your false prophet. He was a terrible President.

My favorite part was when he was asked by a religious minister if he had anything to repent, he answered "No. Why? What for?"

rofl

the actual votes for Biden were 15,000 while of 20,000 votes for Trump there were actual 25,000 votes for Trump.
What happened?

And as of today Dominion WON"T let experts look at the Dominion machines that WERE connected to the Internet!
  • — Every Democratic candidate in Pennsylvania this election cycle was ‘given’ 35,000 extra votes. “I would be willing to bet it happened everywhere,” she said.
  • — Electronic voting machines that weren’t supposed to be connected to the internet…were.
  • — States engaged in recalibrating electronic voting machines after deadlines for modification had passed.
  • — Electronic machines weighted each vote for Joe Biden at 1.25 while only weighting votes for President Trump at .75. “You can see the reports of fractional numbers for the votes,” she said.
  • — A Venezuelan military officer who was in on developing the software for the machines testified how they can be manipulated. “He knew as soon as the machines were turned off in those key states,” Powell told Newsmax, adding that massive support for Trump “had broken the algorithm that had been programmed. So they had to stop counting and backfill the vote with fraudulent mail-in ballots or whatever means they used.”

So why is the MSM supporting Biden, that there is no election fraud, and anything to do with Trump?
MONEY!!!
Here is where the MSM put their money!
View attachment 423473

More to the point why is there an algorithm in the software. Voting is straight tabulation. Thus an algorithm is proof beyond doubt of vote fraud.
They needed an algorithm to not just change Trump votes to Biden votes, but to also change some down ballot things and do it with automation.

There are people who rand for office right now who think they lost but they didn't, and this happened in at least 6 states that we know of.

There is no evidence of voter fraud. If there was, a judge would have accepted a lawsuit and be hearing evidence of said fraud.

You are a liar. Why do you and your party want to anger God and fill His cup up with Wrath? You did not just defraud President Trump, you defrauded 75-80 Million who voted for Trump.

You will reap what you sow if this stands.

There is no question there is voter and election fraud on a massive scale. Anyone watching these hearings and hear just a samples of the thousands of affidavits witnessing fraud and violations of elections laws would easily determine that.

The only question is being able to prove it before a God fearing, honest and law abiding judge, and whether or not The American People are willing to get up and fight for their country and stop The DemNazi Globalist Fascist Machine from running over them like the German people allowed The Nazis to do in their once Democratic Republic!

It's God that raises up good or Evil rulers to reign over a nation. So God will decide this election not you. If Biden is elected, he is Evil and America will undergo judgment, or do you think it was a coincidence Joe had his feeble ankle broken playing with a dog?
That is as clear a message as ever for what America will see if Biden is made Illegitimate Fuhrer over America. Weakness, unable to stand, Feebleness, Corruption is the message here.

When you meet your maker on Judgment Day, your hatred for God will be the very thing that damns you. There is nothing but Flames and Darkness for eternity that awaits you unless you repent, and accept Jesus Christ as Lord, God and Messiah.

And time is short. Daniel's 70th week is upon us, the last 7 years of prophecy may just be about to begin, and you sir will have to endure it if you do not repent.

NO THEY ALL have not been dismissed. Another f...king LIE by people like YOU! FACTS!!! NOT guesses or repeating the MSM!
DEAL with FACTS! Not guesses.
pendingvotesuits.png

Everybody needs to watch this interview with Chris Krebs on "60 Minutes"
It settles this mess nicely.

Leftists always overreach.

"Most secure in US history."

Statement so stupid that I am not going to even read what BS he has to say.

Demonstrating what a petulant little crybaby Trump is.

Leftists always overreach.

"Most secure in US history."

Statement so stupid that I am not going to even read what BS he has to say.

Yup. One stupid statement. Man's a moron.

The Deep State Deployes Their FBI "Cleaners"

New: FBI requests files of people voting ‘in multiple states.’

The FBI, apparently and finally eyeing voter fraud claims, has requested the files from an independent investigation of people who allegedly voted in several states.

The attorney conducting a “Voter Integrity Project” investigation for the conservative Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society that has called into question hundreds of thousands of potentially problem ballots said the FBI has asked for his key files.

“The FBI has proactively and directly requested from me the VIP [Voter Integrity Project] findings that indicates illegal ballots,” Matt Braynard tweeted today, adding, “By Tuesday, we will have delivered to the agency all of our data, including names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.”
Fuck the FBI

The six states elections should be invalidated. I believe now Tim Ryan was fraudulently re-elected as our rep, because there were suspicious things occurring in Trumbull & Mahoning despite those counties going red for the first time since Reagan.

I also believe the rep in Michigan was defrauded and not only was The President Defrauded but I believe many small races for state reps, tax levies and other issues are now in question.
Well if someone of your stature believes it then it certainly didn't happen.

the actual votes for Biden were 15,000 while of 20,000 votes for Trump there were actual 25,000 votes for Trump.
What happened?

And as of today Dominion WON"T let experts look at the Dominion machines that WERE connected to the Internet!
  • — Every Democratic candidate in Pennsylvania this election cycle was ‘given’ 35,000 extra votes. “I would be willing to bet it happened everywhere,” she said.
  • — Electronic voting machines that weren’t supposed to be connected to the internet…were.
  • — States engaged in recalibrating electronic voting machines after deadlines for modification had passed.
  • — Electronic machines weighted each vote for Joe Biden at 1.25 while only weighting votes for President Trump at .75. “You can see the reports of fractional numbers for the votes,” she said.
  • — A Venezuelan military officer who was in on developing the software for the machines testified how they can be manipulated. “He knew as soon as the machines were turned off in those key states,” Powell told Newsmax, adding that massive support for Trump “had broken the algorithm that had been programmed. So they had to stop counting and backfill the vote with fraudulent mail-in ballots or whatever means they used.”

So why is the MSM supporting Biden, that there is no election fraud, and anything to do with Trump?
MONEY!!!
View attachment 423473

Another crazy conspiracy theory. You show your insanity and that of your right wing pals.

Why did Dominion voting machines weigh each vote @ 1.25 for Biden while weighing Trump at .75...means for example.. out of 20,000 Biden votes.

Obviously for good behavior. Recall that 'tis the season for not pouting.

What happened?

MONEY!!!
View attachment 423473

Another crazy conspiracy theory. You show your insanity and that of your right wing pals.
So you believe the MSM after donating 96% to Hillary in 2016 and 90% to Biden in 2020 they are so professional, so up and up that they provide fair and balanced reporting?
Without any links or substantiation you are plainly full of crap.
NOW I showed you with FACTS the MSM financial support of Hillary/Biden.
NOW I'm showing you how the general public OTHER than idiots like you perceive the MSM!
generalpublicTrust.png

I think I'd put this person's credentials a head of Krebs..He earned a bachelor's degree in environmental sciences from the University of Virginia in 1999, and a Juris Doctor from the Antonin Scalia Law School(then the George Mason University School of Law) at George Mason University in 2007.
Nothing in cyber security much less a Ph.D. in computer engineering. Bureaucrat is his expertise.
Cyberexpertpowell.png

Forum List

Back