Why Did Democrats Kill the Amendment to Have Joe’s New IRS Auditors Only Audit the Rich?

Democrats are the party of the rich.

"tax the rich" was just a ruse. It was a catchphrase to get American citizens that are poor and dumb. It was a phrase used to make the poor and dumb say "yeah tax dem dere rich folks. They are fighting for us!!!!".

And of course once it's place they pull the rug out. The rich and powerful won't ever go after the rich and powerful (unless they are of opposing political views).

Just remember when they say " we will go after the rich and powerful" they are the rich and powerful. Do you honestly believe they will go after a group of people that they are a part of?

That's as stupid as me being a gun owner saying "if elected I will ban all guns". Well, I am part of that group, I'm not going to do something against my own interests.

"tax the rich" was just a ruse. It was a catchphrase to get American citizens that are poor and dumb. It was a phrase used to make the poor and dumb say "yeah tax dem dere rich folks. They are fighting for us!!!!".

And of course once it's place they pull the rug out. The rich and powerful won't ever go after the rich and powerful (unless they are of opposing political views).

Just remember when they say " we will go after the rich and powerful" they are the rich and powerful. Do you honestly believe they will go after a group of people that they are a part of?

That's as stupid as me being a gun owner saying "if elected I will ban all guns". Well, I am part of that group, I'm not going to do something against my own interests.
Joe promised to cure cancer and the ChiCom flu.

Forum List

Back