Why Did 500 Danish Muslims Attend Copenhagen Terrorist’s Funeral?

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
If you believe Muslim terrorists are not supported by the majority of Muslims, think again:

After 22-year-old Palestinian-born Omar EL-Hussein carried out his terror attacks on the streets of Copenhagen in Denmark, killing two innocent Danes, the last thing anyone expected was for him to be honored by hundreds of people at his funeral.

However, that is what happened, as an estimated 500 Muslim sympathizers turned out to the funeral at an unmarked grave in Broendby.

Before he was buried, a short ceremony was held at a Copenhagen mosque following Friday prayers, where a man of African origin told the AFP, “There were a lot of young people that you don’t normally see there… because they knew Omar. Some of them were gang members. They are my brothers too because they believe in Allah and the Prophet Mohammed, but their lifestyle doesn’t have a lot to do with Islam.”

The organizer of the funeral, Kasem Said Ahmad from the Islamic Burial Fund, rejected claims that the large number of people attending the funeral could be interpreted as support for the alleged gunman.

If you believe Muslim terrorists are not supported by the majority of Muslims, think again:

After 22-year-old Palestinian-born Omar EL-Hussein carried out his terror attacks on the streets of Copenhagen in Denmark, killing two innocent Danes, the last thing anyone expected was for him to be honored by hundreds of people at his funeral.

However, that is what happened, as an estimated 500 Muslim sympathizers turned out to the funeral at an unmarked grave in Broendby.

Before he was buried, a short ceremony was held at a Copenhagen mosque following Friday prayers, where a man of African origin told the AFP, “There were a lot of young people that you don’t normally see there… because they knew Omar. Some of them were gang members. They are my brothers too because they believe in Allah and the Prophet Mohammed, but their lifestyle doesn’t have a lot to do with Islam.”

The organizer of the funeral, Kasem Said Ahmad from the Islamic Burial Fund, rejected claims that the large number of people attending the funeral could be interpreted as support for the alleged gunman.

Maybe 490 of them were undercover intelligence officers? :)

500 people??? gee----that's a lot of people. I hope someone got pictures
and identified them. To me it means that the Denmark muslims are not at
all reluctant to show their support for Islamic terrorism. I doubt that the 500
were the relatives of the murdering pig or even all of them knew him as a
"friend"-----or even most of them. They attended because the murdering pig
is a MUSLIM CELEBRITY

Maybe 490 of them were undercover intelligence officers? :)

no doubt..... MOSSAD

Don't think I'll bother. There are approximately 222,700. Muslims resident in Denmark, 500 is not a majority any way you look at it. Of course it wouldn't be a story if you had said 222,200 Muslims stayed away from his funeral, would it?

Don't think I'll bother. There are approximately 222,700. Muslims resident in Denmark, 500 is not a majority any way you look at it. Of course it wouldn't be a story if you had said 222,200 Muslims stayed away from his funeral, would it?

Did a majority of Republicans attend Ronald Reagan's funeral? 500 shows a significant level of support among the Muslim population for this murdering piece of shit.

When Lee Harvey Oswald was buried I think there may have been 5 people who attended.

It is a story with the 500/ 222,700. I have been to funerals----some of them
were the funerals of locally prominent socially active persons------I have
never seen 500 people at a funeral. I have gone to the funerals of my
relatives. ------a few hundred relatives turn up at weddings----but for funerals---
maybe about 15---- rarely up to 25. None of the funerals I attended were
for the burial of a murderer. THE 500 IS A STORY

Where did you learn math?

I can't recall the last time I saw 500 people at a funeral, unless they were someone of celebrity status.

Did a majority of Republicans attend Ronald Reagan's funeral? 500 shows a significant level of support among the Muslim population for this murdering piece of shit.

So from, "the majority of Muslims" you retreat to "significant level". That's better. How many of those alleged 500 men were actually Muslims? Did anyone ask them? Murderers acquire a degree of celebrity, some of these people might just have had a ghoulish, morbid fascination, who knows.

500 at the funeral of a criminal murderer-----whose family is mostly in
a foreign country is a HUGE TURN OUT------no question that MOST of
the supporters of your hero did not attend. The 500 made it clear in society
that likely is not too happy with them right now------that they DO NOT GIVE A
DAMN----THAT THEY ADORE THEIR MURDERING PIGS. IT IS A DRAMATIC
STATEMENT OF SUPPORT

STATEMENT OF SUPPORT

My hero? What is wrong with you?

STATEMENT OF SUPPORT

I am highly suspicious of any person who does not consider
the fact that 500 people attended the funeral of an obscure
immigrant member of a small minority community in a European
country who died under police fire because he was a fleeing criminal
and a murderer, to be remarkable and significant..
In fact, he was known as a criminal. I doubt that Mafia bosses
attract so many "MOURNERS" as did this 22 year old
terrorist pig. The funeral was a statement of SUPPORT

STATEMENT OF SUPPORT

Do you agree with the OP that this funeral proves that most Muslims support terrorism committed by Muslims?

I can't recall the last time I saw 500 people at a funeral, unless they were someone of celebrity status.
Yeah, I'm a'thinkin' he had that alright.

STATEMENT OF SUPPORT

They can only "make a point" when they lie about other posters' positions.....that and photoshop is their stock in trade.

STATEMENT OF SUPPORT

Do you agree with the OP that this funeral proves that most Muslims support terrorism committed by Muslims?
Everyone should agree that the OP's premise fails as a post hoc fallacy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back