Why Democrats Should Be Happy With Casey Anthony

cootydog

Aug 12, 2011
The world is outraged at what appears to be another example of an obvious murderer getting off free. I am outraged too. My heart breaks for this little girl and her gruesome death.
We can blame the jury or we can blame the prosecution. Either way, the murderer is on the loose. One thing is for sure, however: Her murderer will answer to God.
In the meantime, I want to make a few observations.
First, how can any Democrat seek justice for Caylee with a clear conscience? Had Caylee been murdered in the womb just two years earlier, Liberals and Academic Elitists would praise Casey Anthony for claiming her rights as a woman under the Roe vs. Wade decision.
Second, had Casey been convicted of murder, Liberals would have claimed she was insane. (By the way, anyone who kills their two-year-old is insane. But they are still guilty of murder.) A human life is still a human life whether it was taken by an insane person or not.
Third, it appears that the Casey Anthony jury has been watching too many episodes of CSI. I have two good friends who work for the FBI. One of them reminded me that we don’t always have fingerprints and DNA from a crime scene. Forensics are not nearly as advanced as Hollywood would have us believe. The jury had a difficult job to be sure. But every one of them has said they think Casey is guilty, but did not have enough evidence to find her officially guilty. Under this jury’s standard, nobody could have been tried and convicted for murder one hundred years ago.
In conclusion, this jury’s verdict is just another symptom of America ’s disease of moral relativism. There no longer seems to be a true sense of right and wrong, which is another reason why Democrats should be thrilled with this jury’s shocking verdict.

“There are six things that the LORD hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.” — Proverbs 6:16-19

There was obviously reasonable doubt.

How can you say that she is obviously guilty when you were not privy to all the evidence?

Using the murder of a little child for political point scoring makes me seriously uncomfortable. Actually, I find it sickening.

The world is outraged at what appears to be another example of an obvious murderer getting off free. I am outraged too. My heart breaks for this little girl and her gruesome death.
We can blame the jury or we can blame the prosecution. Either way, the murderer is on the loose. One thing is for sure, however: Her murderer will answer to God.
In the meantime, I want to make a few observations.
First, how can any Democrat seek justice for Caylee with a clear conscience? Had Caylee been murdered in the womb just two years earlier, Liberals and Academic Elitists would praise Casey Anthony for claiming her rights as a woman under the Roe vs. Wade decision.
Second, had Casey been convicted of murder, Liberals would have claimed she was insane. (By the way, anyone who kills their two-year-old is insane. But they are still guilty of murder.) A human life is still a human life whether it was taken by an insane person or not.
Third, it appears that the Casey Anthony jury has been watching too many episodes of CSI. I have two good friends who work for the FBI. One of them reminded me that we don’t always have fingerprints and DNA from a crime scene. Forensics are not nearly as advanced as Hollywood would have us believe. The jury had a difficult job to be sure. But every one of them has said they think Casey is guilty, but did not have enough evidence to find her officially guilty. Under this jury’s standard, nobody could have been tried and convicted for murder one hundred years ago.
In conclusion, this jury’s verdict is just another symptom of America ’s disease of moral relativism. There no longer seems to be a true sense of right and wrong, which is another reason why Democrats should be thrilled with this jury’s shocking verdict.

“There are six things that the LORD hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.” — Proverbs 6:16-19

Murderer or covering up an accidental drowning? Where is your evidence the jury didnt have?

How can you say that she is obviously guilty when you were not privy to all the evidence?

Common sense.

Not reporting it for three months, lying about it for three months. Partying during that time as if she didn't have a worry in the world.

Face it, if it was an accident, which I'm not at all convinced it was , she would have been devestated, not out hitting the clubs.

Common sense.

Not reporting it for three months, lying about it for three months. Partying during that time as if she didn't have a worry in the world.

Face it, if it was an accident, which I'm not at all convinced it was , she would have been devestated, not out hitting the clubs.

Again you are assuming that her psychological make up is common.

It might not be.

Denial can be the strongest psychological defense mechanism to overcome.

Common sense.

She was tried and found not guilty. Is she guilty? I don't know. I certainly cannot prove it. But.... the OP is making it political by claiming the Democrats 'should be happy' with Casey. That's sick.

If I were you, I'd be worried about the one I put in BOLD. Word to the wise. :eusa_pray:

Im against abortion butt feel its between the mother and God.

So, if a mother kills a child of any age i would have a law that said she was automatically suffering from Postpartum depression and not guilty of murder.

Now that doesnt cover anyone else, just the mother.

I think if your mom brought you into this world

She should always have the right to take you out of it too.

Works for me.

Common sense.

Not reporting her child missing for three months bothered me too. However, a bad or indifferent parent isn't a precursor to becoming a murderer.

Im against abortion butt feel its between the mother and God.

So, if a mother kills a child of any age i would have a law that said she was automatically suffering from Postpartum depression and not guilty of murder.

Now that doesnt cover anyone else, just the mother.

I think if your mom brought you into this world

She should always have the right to take you out of it too.

Works for me.

:disbelief:

The evidence didnt support the conviction. The system works. Whether a murder went free or not is up to God to deal with since our insitutions could not prove it.

Why anyone would be happy about a child dying is beyond me.

The evidence didnt support the conviction. The system works. Whether a murder went free or not is up to God to deal with since our insitutions could not prove it.

Why anyone would be happy about a child dying is beyond me.

The OP is just making sick political capital out of a tragedy. Why anyone would do that is beyond me.

I am not moved by any attempt to make me feel bad. this isnt about innocents or guilt its about how the Democrats are for abortion and it wouldnt have mattered if the ol gal had just aborted the kid. I could care less if she did it or not.

I am not moved by any attempt to make me feel bad. this isnt about innocents or guilt its about how the Democrats are for abortion and it wouldnt have mattered if the ol gal had just aborted the kid. I could care less if she did it or not.

So, the whole OP was just political BS?!?! Thanks for letting us know you don't really care whether a little girl was murdered or not!!! :eek:

The ultimate expression of Democratic Motherhood. What better example for the state to use if the state, in its infinite wisdom, decided to seize all children at birth in order to guarantee their proper upbringing?
Wasn't the theme of Hillary's graduation thesis at Wellesly about 'Marriage being a prison?"
That way would be the quickest pathway to NOW and NARAL's ideal society where the female could cohabit with whomever she wished for as long as she liked, with nary a care whether she kept her legs closed, whether she took her pill yesterday as she was prescribed, or whether the guy carried a condom in his wallet, just in case, or if there were multiple partners in multiple trysts, without having to worry one bit about just who the father actually was.
The only other relationship option that NOW or NARAL would applaud more heartily would be the mass sterilization of all males residing in the USA, with the female picking her ideal male partner for the purpose of procreation from a catalogue listing their attributes and faults, then being fertilized by germ cells cloned from that ideal donor's cells.
One fault would be that other un neutered males worldwide would be hungrily eyeing all those unrequited American females for their own nefarious lascivious purposes and who would remain capable to defend all these Liberated females against them.
There was a Government that existed for a short period that sought to achieve a similar goal. Sieg Heil!!

Forum List

Back