Why Decent People Need to be Armed

Debt collector. Just a reminder to pay your bills ma'am. Bingo or pull tabs, or do you usually go for high stakes poker on ladies night?

This is why being armed is essential. Some people just need killing. As soon as someone like this tries to break in, they'd deserve to be shot in the face, until they're on the ground...
Reminded me of Charles Manson. Like you said, some people need to be killed before they kill.

This man has demons. There is no reasoning with him. Good thing she didnt answer the door. The police found him and arrested him.

One round of #4 lead varmint shot to the balls first just to get his attention. He ain't going nowhere but it won't kill him.

Now that he's on the ground curled up writhing holding his nuts, next start on him with a few baseball bats, one with a few nails in it.

Once all the bats are broken and every bone in his body is pulverized, take him far out into the country and dump what's left of him in a ditch for the alligators.

Security cam and a lynch mob? Got anything else? Yes, that's a human being out there.

Knocking on the door, what's up?

Ain't no kill zone on the right side of the law there, now.

Decent people don't "need" to be armed if they don't want to be or they are incapable of dealing with the responsibility but decent people should be permitted to be armed. Big difference.

Decent people don't "need" to be armed if they don't want to be or they are incapable of dealing with the responsibility but decent people should be permitted to be armed. Big difference.
Stop cutting hair on gun rights with your mandatory ten year prison sentences without a trial on no more evidence than hearsay.

And no there's nothing "decent" about revoking the gun rights of law abiding citizens.

Stop cutting hair on gun rights with your mandatory ten year prison sentences without a trial on no more evidence than hearsay.

And no there's nothing "decent" about revoking the gun rights of law abiding citizens.
Do you understand what it means when you say people "need" to be armed? It falls right into the left's crazy assumptions about gun rights.

Do you understand what it means when you say people "need" to be armed? It falls right into the left's crazy assumptions about gun rights.
So let me get this straight.

If I "need" to be armed, then you Nazis are going to grab my guns because that's a "red flag" of desperation.
Whereas if I "don't need" to be armed then I'll be just fine and dandy without my guns and any cop can put me in prison 20 years.

That's what I hate about Leftist Nazi white liberals.

Forum List

Back