Why continued cheating by the DNC is problematic

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I've heard people say, "Why vote if the DNC cheats at the polls?"

Well guess what, every election cheating goes on, but if you look at what happened the last Presidential voting, it seems that the DNC only targeted certain areas that were key to overturning the election. So they would focus on places like Georgia but ignore places like Wyoming, for example.

But the worse the poll numbers the more they will have to cheat, adding to the possibility of getting caught or someone telling on them.

Or you have cases like in New Jersey where democrats always win, so why tamper with votres..............until a truck driver runs against you spending only a hundred dollars on his campaign and beats you.

So again, as the poll numbers for the DNC continues to tank, which they are, the harder it becomes to cheat.

So keep in up America!!!

Well guess what, every election cheating goes on, but if you look at what happened the last Presidential voting, it seems that the DNC only targeted certain areas that were key to overturning the election. So they would focus on places like Georgia but ignore places like Wyoming, for example.

But the worse the poll numbers the more they will have to cheat, adding to the possibility of getting caught or someone telling on them.

Or you have cases like in New Jersey where democrats always win, so why tamper with votres..............until a truck driver runs against you spending only a hundred dollars on his campaign and beats you.

So again, as the poll numbers for the DNC continues to tank, which they are, the harder it becomes to cheat.

So keep in up America!!!
Can you show us evidence of cheating yet?

So keep in up America!!!
If you are an idiot Trumper you just need to repeat and yell any lie you want and the retard Trumpers will believe it.

This is proof.

The AZ audit was a total fail. There is no evidence of fraud, yet you pathetic weakling still can't admit Trump lost.

Trumpers are total sheep, this is proof.

The GOP is a complete joke right now.

If you are an idiot Trumper you just need to repeat and yell any lie you want and the retard Trumpers will believe it.

This is proof.

The AZ audit was a total fail. There is no evidence of fraud, yet you pathetic weakling still can't admit Trump lost.

Trumpers are total sheep, this is proof.

The GOP is a complete joke right now.
Lol, like you accepted the fact Trump won in 2016. Made up a story about Russian collusion that costed the tax payers millions. The dnc should pay every cent back.

New Jersey election democrat loses, couple day later. Hold on, I found 12,000 ballots. Presidential election, Trump winning all a sudden a water leak. Then wow Biden gets 81 million votes. Come on man!
I asked for evidence of cheating. You don't have any, do you.

So keep in up America!!!

What "cheating" are you talking about. There isn't a shred of evidence that the DNC cheated ANYWHERE, much less in Georgia, which has a Republican governor, a Republican State House, and a Republican election machine.

Just because the orange menace lost the election this isn't evidence that there was cheating. Trump was never elected by the people BEFORE he killed 700,000 Americans, and people were even less inclined to vote for him after 4 years of debt, disease and death.

So keep in up America!!!

They focused on Georgia but somehow Marjorie Taylor Green got elected? l
They focused on Georgia but somehow both Senate races went to a runoff?
They focused on Georgia but Biden won by like 10,000 votes?

Yeah, you're a moron.

They focused on Georgia but somehow Marjorie Taylor Green got elected? l
They focused on Georgia but somehow both Senate races went to a runoff?
They focused on Georgia but Biden won by like 10,000 votes?
I'm not commenting one way or another on the cheating, but let's assume it's true for my point.

They focused on Atlanta. MTG is in the 14th district, which is northwest of Atlanta.

Both Senate races were runoffs, but Georgia has been red for a long time. That's not making your case either.

They focused on Atlanta and got Biden just enough to win.

So keep in up America!!!
"con-tinued cheating"..........................funny how the only cheating found was by those voting GOP.....:heehee:

The LEGAL defense put forth by the DNC in the lawsuit filed by Sanders supporters was that the DNC election IS BULLSHIT, and they can pick whomever they choose.

Why do you stupid fucks even buy the charade?

THE DNC DID NOT WANT BERNIE TO WIN.

What "cheating" are you talking about. There isn't a shred of evidence that the DNC cheated ANYWHERE, much less in Georgia, which has a Republican governor, a Republican State House, and a Republican election machine.

Just because the orange menace lost the election this isn't evidence that there was cheating. Trump was never elected by the people BEFORE he killed 700,000 Americans, and people were even less inclined to vote for him after 4 years of debt, disease and death.
Here is some evidence

Democrats claimed that there was a burst pipe, prompting irregular happenings such as using 4 brief cases full of ballots that were counted.

There were no burst pipes.

Is it proof? No, but it is evidence and very troubling for anyone with a pulse that is not a partisan hack.

I'm not commenting one way or another on the cheating, but let's assume it's true for my point.

They focused on Atlanta. MTG is in the 14th district, which is northwest of Atlanta.

Both Senate races were runoffs, but Georgia has been red for a long time. That's not making your case either.

They focused on Atlanta and got Biden just enough to win.

Why should we assume a lie, you're trying to cramp down everyone's throat, to be true.

IT'S A BIG FAT FUCKING LIE AND IT'S AN INSULT TO EVERY WORKER WHO CAME OUT IN A PANDEMIC TO ENSURE THAT AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE COULD VOTE IN A PANDEMIC, AND COUNTED THOSE VOTES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, TO ENSURE THE NUMBERS WERE RIGHT, THAT YOU CONTINUE TO PROMOTE THIS FUCKING FANTASY.

Forum List

Back