Why Clinton? Point No. 1

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Spend any time here and you will surely see the threads which challenge people to explain why they are voting for the candidate that they support. Though this has been done many, many times....I thought it would help some of the willfully ignorant if I laid out my reasons in clear, concise statements.

By far the most compelling reason that I gave my vote to Hillary Clinton is her high level of intelligence and knowledge of public policy and world affairs. She is, without doubt, a person who is intellectually curious. She has a command of the issues that few people have. She prepares and is not someone who will be out worked.

Simply put, no matter the place, she is always one of the smartest, most knowledgeable people in the room. That's a basic requirement for the job, in my opinion.

If she is so smart why does she fuck stuff up so much? Is that willfull?

knowledge of public policy and world affairs.

.....like orchestrating Libya....and Syria.......and rigging elections in Haiti.......disaster capitalism

I can see natural curiosity here. I would be really careful with the phrase willfully ignorant.

By far the most compelling reason that I gave my vote to Hillary Clinton is her high level of intelligence and knowledge of public policy and world affairs. She is, without doubt, a person who is intellectually curious. She has a command of the issues that few people have. She prepares and is not someone who will be out worked.
Ha ha ha! She is a complete bungler: ISIS Runs Wild in Post-Obama, Post-Clinton Libya - Breitbart

Don't let the corporate media fool you.

Spend any time here and you will surely see the threads which challenge people to explain why they are voting for the candidate that they support. Though this has been done many, many times....I thought it would help some of the willfully ignorant if I laid out my reasons in clear, concise statements.

Simply put, no matter the place, she is always one of the smartest, most knowledgeable people in the room. That's a basic requirement for the job, in my opinion.
what has she done that accomplished something positive for our country rather than her fiscal bottom line?

Sometimes the smartest people make the worst leaders, because they think they know everything. We've had one of those nearly eight years.

That coupled with the fact that she is a criminal bitch of legendary stature should not attract the votes of other smart people in the room.

You must be joking or are insane.

upload_2016-11-1_16-47-10-png.96308

Let's say that's true. I see no evidence it is, but let's say it is for the sake of argument.

Wouldn't an even more basic requirement for the job be that a candidate has shown, you know, actual results in previous roles? Achievements that demonstrate their abilities and that intelligence you value?

Can you name a single achievement from this woman, just one actual result from her previous efforts that is impressive? And no, having ovaries doesn't count as an achievement.

History is filled with intelligent, knowledgeable leaders who were absolutely vile.

I don't get the automatic assumption of intelligence for savvy political operators. It shows a level of cunning, yes, but how smart can someone be when their entire strategy is to keep throwing other people's money at problems?

Please note: The OP's post says nothing about integrity, honesty and good will.
Also doesn't mention elitism, corruption, and self serving.

Choice (1) - highly intelligent, very knowledgeable and corrupt
Choice (2) - good intelligence, needs to learn a few ropes - but honest and with high integrity

Is there really a choice?
It is asinine to list only a persons knowledge and intelligence as a reason to make them the most powerful person on earth

you're funny :p Everything she's touched has turned to shiite. That doesn't pass for "intelligent" for this voter

knowledge of public policy and world affairs.

.....like orchestrating Libya....and Syria.......and rigging elections in Haiti.......disaster capitalism

I can see natural curiosity here. I would be really careful with the phrase willfully ignorant.
This thread, among others, proves that her supporters have "drank the crony Establ Dem kool aid/are willfully ignorant"

Forum List

Back