Why can't we "pass through the walls"?

I am not a scientist. If an individual could pass through walls, would that person incorporate some of the properties of the wall into his/her physical body? And would the wall receive some of the properties of the person passing through? Not a smart question?

Jesus passed through walls after his resurrection - but he was not human at that time but rather a spirit.

Nonetheless, a wall is actually mostly empty space. As noted in OP, electromagnetic force is involved, along with other forces of physics. Jesus had great power/energy and wisdom/knowledge. It would not have been hard for him to manipulate the forces of physics so that a materialized human body, which is also mostly empty space, could pass through a wall.
We sorted this out already, without your false, magical nonsense.

I am not a scientist. If an individual could pass through walls, would that person incorporate some of the properties of the wall into his/her physical body? And would the wall receive some of the properties of the person passing through? Not a smart question?

Jesus passed through walls after his resurrection - but he was not human at that time but rather a spirit.

Nonetheless, a wall is actually mostly empty space. As noted in OP, electromagnetic force is involved, along with other forces of physics. Jesus had great power/energy and wisdom/knowledge. It would not have been hard for him to manipulate the forces of physics so that a materialized human body, which is also mostly empty space, could pass through a wall.
Please be specific - what are you referring to as false?

Please be specific - what are you referring to as false?
Thatna mythical character walked through walls, of course. You would easily have known to what i was referring, if your faith in that bronze aged myth wasn't infecting your brain.

Forum List

Back