Trump Why Can't Trump Supporters and Republicans Pull The Trigger?

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
I watched five minutes of the vice presidential debate and had to go to the bathroom to puke. First we had a publicly paid democratic commercial with race baiting undertones and then we had the perfect opening for mike pence to slam Hilary Clinton on the Benghazi thing pointing out hr unfitness to be president and he whiffed. Next we had a question about temperament and why 67 per cent of the people think Donald is unfit to be president and instead of citing press bias and Hilary untrustworthy he whiffs. Kaine behaves like a complete asshole and pence can't get in his grill.

I have done a good bit of public speaking. Yes the adrenaline is running and yes it is a pressure situation. You have to learn to speak more slowly and not let your brain get ahead of your mouth. But I refuse to believe that men of this caliber cannot see the forest for the trees. Republicans are being overrun by the enemy, they have a fifty caliber machine gun and all the ammunition they need and they can't pull the trigger. Is this genetic? Is it a result of a mannered upbringing. Is it because they just don't believe that Dems will stoop to the levels that Dems do, so they are not prepared. Is it a degeneration of critical thinking capabilities? I don't know what it is but I am getting sick of it.

Politics is getting people to believe in your vision.But you must defend your vision and make the case that the other side doesn't have your vision. They may already be predisposed to agree with your views but you have to lead them, persuade them, comfort them, and believe in them. I am not a military tactician but how many battles and wars have been one by being on defense?

Trump has a lot of warts. He has not spent enough time in prep, but he has the heart of an American. Hilary does not. Republicans need to simplify the issues, keep the talking points focused and to a minimum, and then take no prisoners. There is no bloodlust among republicans. Rush says it best. Democrats will do anything to retain power, anything. Until republicans grasp this and respond in kind they will lose and I will keep reminding them how easy it would be to win.

All that could be true, or, it could be that the right wing just chose an idiot ass for their candidate, and Pence just can't make a crazy presidential candidate sound sane.

I watched five minutes of the vice presidential debate and had to go to the bathroom to puke. First we had a publicly paid democratic commercial with race baiting undertones and then we had the perfect opening for mike pence to slam Hilary Clinton on the Benghazi thing pointing out hr unfitness to be president and he whiffed. Next we had a question about temperament and why 67 per cent of the people think Donald is unfit to be president and instead of citing press bias and Hilary untrustworthy he whiffs. Kaine behaves like a complete asshole and pence can't get in his grill.

I have done a good bit of public speaking. Yes the adrenaline is running and yes it is a pressure situation. You have to learn to speak more slowly and not let your brain get ahead of your mouth. But I refuse to believe that men of this caliber cannot see the forest for the trees. Republicans are being overrun by the enemy, they have a fifty caliber machine gun and all the ammunition they need and they can't pull the trigger. Is this genetic? Is it a result of a mannered upbringing. Is it because they just don't believe that Dems will stoop to the levels that Dems do, so they are not prepared. Is it a degeneration of critical thinking capabilities? I don't know what it is but I am getting sick of it.

Politics is getting people to believe in your vision.But you must defend your vision and make the case that the other side doesn't have your vision. They may already be predisposed to agree with your views but you have to lead them, persuade them, comfort them, and believe in them. I am not a military tactician but how many battles and wars have been one by being on defense?

Trump has a lot of warts. He has not spent enough time in prep, but he has the heart of an American. Hilary does not. Republicans need to simplify the issues, keep the talking points focused and to a minimum, and then take no prisoners. There is no bloodlust among republicans. Rush says it best. Democrats will do anything to retain power, anything. Until republicans grasp this and respond in kind they will lose and I will keep reminding them how easy it would be to win.

As I've been saying forever, the Republicans insist on being polite. It has often been their downfall.

The faster way to win a fight is to bury your teeth in your opponent's throat, and make him bleed out.

No dog, this has been going on for a long time. And it was pence at the microphone not Donald. This isn't about the candidates it is about the tactics.

So his tactic was to just lie and claim that so many things previously recorded on video just didn't happen? Great tactic. Lie, Lie, Lie again, and then Lie some more. I get it now. He just followed the normal way republicans do things.

Forum List

Back