Why can't republicans let go of the "Big Lie"?

It looked, for a day or two, on January the 6th and 7th, like they might have given it up finally but it's come roaring back with a vengeance.

Why? Is it because you kids can use it to pass voter suppression laws?

Is it because you think you can't win without tRump?

Of maybe you just got so much invested in it you can't back out without looking like an idiot at this point?

I mean you guys have seriously gone over the edge here. Gilded idols, nazi symbolism, trips to Florida to kiss the ass, sorry I mean ring, firmly denying any attempt to help the American people...

Why do you continue to embrace the crazy?
The big lie is there was no fraud.
Lastamender actually raises a real point, although not the one he thinks he is. I do realize that a large number of the faithful are simply brainwashing victims and can't really respond to this post coherently.

Let's hear from someone who still has some cognitive ability left please.
Let's hear from someone who still has some cognitive ability left please....and it sure as hell aint you
Again!

It looked, for a day or two, on January the 6th and 7th, like they might have given it up finally but it's come roaring back with a vengeance.

Of maybe you just got so much invested in it you can't back out without looking like an idiot at this point?

I mean you guys have seriously gone over the edge here. Gilded idols, nazi symbolism, trips to Florida to kiss the ass, sorry I mean ring, firmly denying any attempt to help the American people...

Pretty much all of the above.

For conservatives, the Big Lie has become a metaphor for what they believe is ‘wrong’ with the political process – the ballots of urban voters, voters of color, and mail-in votes in particular are considered to be ‘illegitimate’; that an American of color voted via absentee ballot doesn’t make that vote ‘illegal.’

Rightists know that the election wasn’t ‘rigged,’ they know that the election wasn’t ‘stolen,’ and they know that Biden didn’t win the consequence of ‘fraud’ – they know Trump lost consistent with the Constitution and the law, they just don’t like it; hence the flood of voter suppression legislation in red states.
the scum demonRATS know that the election was rigged,’ they know that the election was ‘stolen,’ and they know that xiden won the consequence of ‘fraud’ – they know xiden lost, consistent with the Constitution and the law, hence the flood of illegal votes in blue states.
when-you-trigger-someone-just-right (1).jpg

Is it because you think you can't win without xiden, or barrag-o
Or maybe you just got so much invested in it you can't back out without looking like an idiot at this point?
I mean you guys have seriously gone over the edge here. Gilded idols, communist symbolism, kiss the ass, sorry I mean ring, firmly denying any attempt to help the American people...
Lol, they do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...
no thats not imitating, its the TRUTH. read it

Lastamender actually raises a real point, although not the one he thinks he is. I do realize that a large number of the faithful are simply brainwashing victims and can't really respond to this post coherently.

Let's hear from someone who still has some cognitive ability left please....and it sure as hell aint you
Again!
does the TRUTH hurt? Boo-Hoo

Pretty much all of the above.

For conservatives, the Big Lie has become a metaphor for what they believe is ‘wrong’ with the political process – the ballots of urban voters, voters of color, and mail-in votes in particular are considered to be ‘illegitimate’; that an American of color voted via absentee ballot doesn’t make that vote ‘illegal.’

Rightists know that the election wasn’t ‘rigged,’ they know that the election wasn’t ‘stolen,’ and they know that Biden didn’t win the consequence of ‘fraud’ – they know Trump lost consistent with the Constitution and the law, they just don’t like it; hence the flood of voter suppression legislation in red states.
the scum demonRATS know that the election was rigged,’ they know that the election was ‘stolen,’ and they know that xiden won the consequence of ‘fraud’ – they know xiden lost, consistent with the Constitution and the law, hence the flood of illegal votes in blue states.
View attachment 463664
yes folks, we have a denier demonRAT here. cant even get over TRUMP, the best president ever

Again!

Again!
Wow. Talk about exponential growth...

Screen-Shot-2021-01-24-at-12.01.49-PM-e1611518558834.png

Again!

View attachment 463837
And, right wingers are still claiming they have the "gospel Truth"; go figure.

Again!

View attachment 463837

You are not going to find anything near the truth in the WP. You can do better.

Sure. Democrats suck. PERIOD.

Again!

View attachment 463837

Since they do indeed ,what is the argument?

I clearly stated a desire for responses from people with some remaining cognitive ability, so while I appreciate your submission it really doesn't fit the criteria.

Have a nice day!

I clearly stated a desire for responses from people with some remaining cognitive ability, so while I appreciate your submission it really doesn't fit the criteria.

Have a nice day!
The Message was clear. Democrats suck. It ain't Repubs passing Bills in the middle of the Night while the Capitol is walled off with Razor wire and 15,000 Jack Booted thugs occupy the Capital City.

Why are you so obsessed about what we believe in?
You're damaging my country with your lies.
Except you can never prove that they are lies.
By preventing the communist take over you are damaging their country.

It needs to be damaged and destroyed.
What communist takeover?
The one going on right now. We have censorship, political persecution, and denial of science. We have one party rule through fraud. What is not Communist about that?

44d99403-b52e-4742-8fde-b08e1ce392be.jpg

It has been said that politics is war by other means. Democrats finally understand that voting is the method of war by other means. Every vote cast against a democrat is a vote to overthrow the government. Now they will do something about it.

Why are you so obsessed about what we believe in?
You're damaging my country with your lies.
Except you can never prove that they are lies.
By preventing the communist take over you are damaging their country.

It needs to be damaged and destroyed.
What communist takeover?
The one going on right now. We have censorship, political persecution, and denial of science. We have one party rule through fraud. What is not Communist about that?
All of those things are false.

Try again?

Forum List

Back